Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

I'm afraid I seem to be suffering from a massive indexing fail on that one, I've looked through thousands of pics and can't find any which relate it to a particular issue.

I can say though that given the nature of its presentation as number 2 of some multiple feature, the chances of there having been any other pics of Lucy in that issue are essentially zero, so you're not missing out Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

O.K thanks for looking into it for me youve been a great help.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:10 am    Subject: New Lucy Pinder pics? Reply with quote

Does anyone have any new Lucy Pinder pics? She hasn't been in Nuts magazine since December, just wondering if anyone knows when shell re-appear lol
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

Well it's only just January now, so it's way premature to start worrying about a drought yet! Nuts are well aware of what a huge asset Lucy is to them so I see no reason to have any concern, and the last three issues have seen the most welcome return of her column so as long as they keep that up we won't be Lucy-less even in the weeks without a feature. After all there can't be a feature in every issue, much as we would like it if there was!

What is a worry is the continuing shortage of Lucy in the Daily Star, true we had a short flurry of recycled pics recently but it's a long time since she's done a shoot for them... It wouldn't be the first time there has been an extended hiatus in her Star appearances but the way the Star have been carrying on in general in recent months does give cause for concern and I think it may be appropriate to reiterate the exhortation to write in to the Star and plead for her cause... here are the contact details again:

Text messages:Text DSTAR followed by a space, then your name and message, to 80088.
Email: starletters@dailystar.co.uk
Postal address: Daily Star
The Northern & Shell Building
Number 10 Lower Thames Street
London
EC3R 6EN

While I'm on the subject I think it's also worth reiterating xxLynnexx's suggestion of suggesting to Playboy that they should feature Lucy... I quote her post:

xxLynnexx wrote:
I think maybe we should be writing to or emailing playboy and asking them to think about including Lucy....

Attn: Playmate Editor
P.E.I. (Just use these initials which stand for Playboy Enterprises, Inc.)
680 N. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
USA

Or e-mail playmateeditor@playboy.com

It's something Lucy's said occasionally that she would like to do, and I think a tasteful, "non-downstairs" feature in Playboy would be a significant asset for her... especially if they mention her screen talents as well as her modelling ones.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

Yeah i guess ur right, i keep asking to myself When will lucy pinder stop modeling?
Im not saying i wont her to stop!, but im just stating that she is 26 years old & as far as im aware shes the oldest nuts girl.
I to think that she should appear in the sun more often, i guess shes bigger than that now, it ll be a money thing. she makes around 100,000 atleast from modeling. check out this vid on youtube-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJr5Uaxsflg

Also- when do we find out about her 2011 calendar, i know its early days but one cant help himself asking!

Anyone got anything they'd wish to add?

Last edited by RockyMoney on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 am    Subject: website changes? Reply with quote

Hay did anyone get a problem trying to go on this website earlier? it took to the same website but it said that it was invite only now, but then i just re-searched google and the old 1 came up again
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Hay did anyone get a problem trying to go on this website earlier? it took to the same website but it said that it was invite only now, but then i just re-searched google and the old 1 came up again

The hosting company has just suffered a network glitch which took down various websites including this one.

It sounds to me, though, like you mistyped the URL, missed out the - in the middle and got the "black site" instead, which is indeed invite-only and is nothing to do with this one. This site has never been invite-only and there are no plans to make it so.

RockyMoney wrote:
Yeah i guess ur right, i keep asking to myself When will lucy pinder stop modeling?
Im not saying i wont her to stop!, but im just stating that she is 26 years old & as far as im aware shes the oldest nuts girl.
I to think that she should appear in the sun more often, i guess shes bigger than that now, it ll be a money thing. she makes around 100,000 atleast from modeling. check out this vid on youtube-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJr5Uaxsflg

Oh, Lucy is far from the oldest; Malene - though she doesn't appear in Nuts that often - is a couple of years older, for example; Sophie is older too and has been modelling for a couple of years longer than Lucy.

Lucy has repeatedly said that she'll keep going as long as the work is there, so we all owe it to her to make sure her work sells as well as possible and that Nuts and the other publications know how much we love her Smile

It is however a matter of huge concern to me that when the modelling does eventually fade out Lucy should still be able to maintain a lifestyle with the same sort of massively favourable effort/reward ratio that modelling affords her, and should not be forced to fall back into the nightmare of thankless drudgery which is the lot of 99.999% of people in this bleak thankless world.

Lucy has immense talent in television presenting and immense potential as an actress too, and it is something she enjoys and there are quotes from her going way back expressing her ambitions in such directions; such work would certainly enable her to retain her blessedly privileged lifestyle, and if only she gets the opportunities to show what she can do she has every reason to expect her talents to be taken seriously.

The difficulty is that there is a deplorable tendency to see glamour models as not capable of anything else - despite there being abundant evidence to the contrary, not only in Lucy's case but in the case of other models as well - people don't seem to be able to see that to achieve Lucy's level of success in modelling takes a tremendous amount of talent, intelligence and application; it absolutely is not a case of "just getting your boobs out" as people seem to think; if it was everyone would be doing it. On the contrary, it requires far more by way of personal resources and qualities than the great majority of people in any walk of life possess.

It is one of the main purposes in existence of this website to ensure that as many people as possible are aware of Lucy's talents and abilities, and are not prevented by stereotyping from seeing what a truly worthwhile person she is.

This sort of thing is also the reason why I get so angry at Neon's deplorable laziness and passivity in completely failing to seek out screen work which Lucy would enjoy and which would advertise her talents in that line to a mass audience; they should be doing their utmost to push her as a presenter/interviewer/chat show host and to find her work along those lines, but they can't be bothered, they just sit on their butts and rely on the repeat business from Nuts etc., giving no thought to the future - which is a terrible abandonment of their responsibilities to their client.

This website exists partly as an attempt to fill that gap and to do the job Neon ought to be doing themselves - it's not easy and it may not amount to much, but it is worth it to try and do what little I can to ensure that Lucy has the best possible chance of being able to maintain her highly privileged position and continue to live a lifestyle with such an unusually favourable effort/reward ratio as is denied to the vast majority of sufferers on this earth, even after the modelling is no longer such a major feature.

RockyMoney wrote:
Also- when do we find out about her 2011 calendar, i know its early days but one cant help himself asking!

Ach, it won't even be shot for several months yet! But you'll definitely get to hear on here when there is news!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

Ok, thanks for answering my questions, I didn't realise you were so passionate about this website, you are doing a great job keep it up.
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

This took a bit longer researching, but seems the mystery pic was featured in the Nuts - 100 Sexiest Topless Babes of 2008 issue:

I have the whole magazine if you want it, but as Pigeon rightly said, there was only one pic of Lucy featured
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

Yeah I'd happily have the mag, do you want me to pay for it? If so then send me a private message. Cheers
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

What date does it say on that issue? I can't make out what it is
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

It says 11th April 2008, which means it was actually the 8th April issue...

I think PF was offering scans of the complete issue, rather than hard copy Smile Ebay is your best bet; I've just had a look and there don't seem to be any on there at the moment, but they all seem to turn up eventually if you keep checking.

Somehow I seem to have managed not to have a copy myself either as hard copy or as scans, which baffles me entirely Confused
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

I have the whole magazine as in scanned versions, not the actual magazine, but i can send you the pics, or i'll post them here in case anyone else should want them

Money won't be neccesary Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

Ah! Silly me, thanks anyway. Is Lucy pinders column in Nuts magazine every week or is it every 2 weeks? Was it in last weeks issue? I haven't got this weeks issue yet either.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in nuts mag october 2007 Reply with quote

It's supposed to be every week, but they sometimes go through phases when it's missing altogether for weeks on end.

It's there in this week's issue with this distinctly lovely pic Cloud 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: