Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in movie "Separation"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in movie "Separation"Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Separation" Reply with quote

It's like if movies don't choose Lucy by chance.Hehe
I can't wait to see new pics and performance! Smile
Lucy Pinder wrote:
Iíve got some exciting projects in the pipeline, and I start shooting Separation a horror/psychological thriller with Andy Collier and the team from Seventeenth Kind early next year. I canít wait. I love the genre and I get to play something a bit different.
(from Actionlite interview, June 15, 2015.)

Psychological horror about a police detective whose sanity begins to unravel as she investigates a series of brutal murders. (Loose Canon Films website.)

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in movie "Separation"Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Separation" Reply with quote

Yes, Looking forward to this, will be great especially if she is in the main role!

It's just so frustrating that we have to wait so long for her parts to get shot or be released. I mean, look at The Seventeenth Kind, shot at the beginning of last year and it still doesnt seem any closer to coming out. Warrior Savitri is released (in India at least) on the 2nd October but I reckon that will be hard to see as well.
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in movie "Separation"Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Separation" Reply with quote

movie in pre-production.
fiming in august 2016.

but no new about a lucy's role...
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in movie "Separation"Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Separation" Reply with quote

I sent a mail to Loose Canon Films for having news, but no answer.
Can someone try with twitter?
Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: