Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

http://stevenealonassociates.com/lucy-pinder-shooting-film-live-justine/
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

Synopsis from IMDb :
"A high powered businessman is blackmailed by a woman he meets via web-cam, who hacks his laptop and phone, gaining access to what starts as embarrassing material, but quickly escalates as the stakes are risen."

Last edited by snowflake on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

Trailer online in the next 2 weeks. (twitter source)
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

sounds interesting, lets see how the trailer looks.
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

According to some research, it's possible that there's a (big) problem with the editing and post-production company. And it's certainly why the trailer and premiere issues are delayed. (The première should have been today)
Wry
Lucian

Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

For your information: 41 seconds teaser
https://youtu.be/Du8OkseFaQY
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

Lucian wrote:
For your information: 41 seconds teaser
https://youtu.be/Du8OkseFaQY

Thanks for sharing! This looks quite interesting. I just wonder how "much" of Lucy we'll be seeing, because I remember reading something about Lucy not wanting to take any parts that require her to show off her looks and body, and this appears to be a very objectifying role, at least to a certain extent. I'm looking forward to watching it.
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

It's quite funny. According to this teaser, I'd say better that she doesn't have the "objectifying role". She is really subject: she acts and controls males and situations until extrem limits, until ojectifying them.

I'm quite sure that we'll see nothing that you can esperate of her body! Hehe
I reckon that all her roles have a certain link with her real personality. I feel that this time it could be more true than never before. Roll Eyes
jack36

Contributions: 121

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:24 am    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

oh my god just look at her Cloud 9 Cloud 9
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

This looks like it could be a hoot!

It's great and about time that we saw top billing for Lucy in a movie.

Judging from this trailer it looks like that she's reverted back to "Television X" mode from 8 years ago!
Lucian

Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
It's quite funny. According to this teaser, I'd say better that she doesn't have the "objectifying role". She is really subject: she acts and controls males and situations until extrem limits, until ojectifying them.

I'm quite sure that we'll see nothing that you can esperate of her body! Hehe
I reckon that all her roles have a certain link with her real personality. I feel that this time it could be more true than never before. Roll Eyes

I think you summarized it very well. It looks like a change of the roles. The objectified person becomes the subject which controls the others. Grandad Big Smile

Personality? Her aggressive side? Big Grin Wink
lolsmasher

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

I kind of wrote my last post in a bit of a hurry, so it wasn't that well thought out. Anyway, what I intended to say is that cam girls are extremely objectified, I mean that's basically their only purpose, to expose themselves, and get their customers off, of course. Now, whether Lucy will actually be flaunting her assets or not remains to be seen, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
samuelvictor

Contributions: 4

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

Hi guys, Samuel Victor here, the writer & director of Live Justine (and also the lead male actor - so, um, yeah, that's me jacking off in the above trailer Blush )

Just to prove its me (as if anyone would try and impersonate me Hehe ) here is a behind the scenes picture of us on set - this is not an official bts pic, just a personal candid that you won't find anywhere else - not even on my facebook yet...

(from L-R, Lisa Harris-Boys (MUA to the stars!), Lucy, me, Rupert Rixon, Raman Rai, Oliver Spain, Sam Addo)

I found this website when I got a notification that the trailer video had been shared. You guys are really on the ball - we've not promoted the trailer at all yet - I've not even posted it on my facebook/twitter, as we wanted it to gain a nice amount of views and momentum before the big PR push next week Thumb Up!

Firstly, I want to thank you all for the kind words above. Really nice to hear some positive feedback and glad you guys like the look of the film. It's obviously quite low budget but I'm very proud of what we've achieved with it and the film has had a fantastic response from the test audiences so far (films get shown to audiences during the edit process to get feedback as to if certain scenes aren't working etc), but its always a nerve wracking process putting something up there and online for the world to see and comment on.

Seems like the teaser trailer worked in the sense that you guys entirely got the premise... "The objectified person becomes the subject which controls the others" hits the nail on the head! Wink

As you guys predicted, Lucy does not appear topless/nude in the film, however she does briefly strip to her underwear and has some pretty sexual dialogue, which I'm sure you'll all enjoy! Of course, the "sexy" scenes are just a small portion of the film early on, that Lucy's character uses to seduce my character. After that, for the rest of the film, Lucy is definitely the "bad guy" - really turning the tables and being pretty devious and sometimes outright evil! She had a LOT of fun shooting this and really enjoyed the wide range of emotions her character displays.

As you've all pointed out, this is Lucy's first starring role in a feature. I actually wrote the part specifically for her, after speaking with my colleagues Martin Kemp (who she acted with in "Age of Kill") and Simon Phillips (who she acted with in "Strippers Vs Werewolves") and them saying what a lovely, down to earth person she was and how fun she was to have on set.

When I was writing the script I had Lucy in mind all the way through. Of course, I was far from sure that she would actually agree to be in the film, (hence why her name is not on the temporary pitch poster that you guys posted above - of course there will be a proper poster with Lucy on it for the final release!) but my friend and colleague Jonathan Sothcott (Executive producer of the previously mentioned films) read the script, and agreed that it would be a perfect fit for Lucy, and kindly passed it on to her. I was bowled over when I spoke with her on the phone and she told me that she loved the script and felt it would be a perfect opportunity to use her "sexy" image to transition into proper/serious acting parts. We chatted for well over an hour in that first phonecall and she could not have been more gracious Cloud 9

Lucy has done everyone proud in this film, she is absolutely amazing in it - a really great actress, and true to form was as lovely as you would want her to be. Really made everyone on set feel comfortable and was completely down to earth, not a diva at all. Myself and the First AD Mark Margason already have several higher budget and more ambitious projects lined up which I know I will be able to cast her in, so hopefully this is the start of a long acting career for her, first of many lead roles to come.

Snowflake - I'm not sure where you would have heard of any problems with the edit and post company - the trailer was slightly delayed only because we had four production companies and several exec producers (normal practice for a low budget film) and as a courtesy I wanted to make sure that everyone was happy before uploading it. The delay to the premiere and the final release was down to the fact that we had to delay shooting Lucy's parts by a couple of months because Lucy accidentally scratched her eye and had to wear an eye patch for a few days last October (as you probably saw on her twitter/instagram).

We originally planned to release the film independently, but because of the emphatically positive response we've had to it so far, we got a lot of pre-sales offers from distributors, so we've hired one of the best PR companies and sales agencies in the business, and will be selling it internationally to multiple major/mini-major companies in as many windows as possible. Because of this, we'll be going to some major film markets and it is likely that the film won't be available to the general public til 3rd Quarter 2016. It will hopefully have it's official "premiere" at Film Four's Frightfest in Leicester Square in London on the "introducing" screen this August.

We will be having a press preview screening before that, hosted by the Welsh Film Institute, at Cineworld cinema in Cardiff, and with a press event at the BAFTA Wales bar afterwards - the main purpose of this will be to get review quotes from the media, but it will also act as a celebration/wrap party for all the cast & crew.

In the following week or so, a press release will be going out to all newspapers, magazines and major websites in the UK and North America - however before that happens though, I'd like to make sure that the teaser trailer has a decent amount of views and some nice positive comments - if its not too cheeky to ask, I'd be really grateful if any of you with Youtube/Google accounts could log in and leave a comment on the video?

Also in the next week or so there will be an official website going live, and the opportunity to pre-order a limited edition version of the DVD / Blu-Ray / Soundtrack and get a "Thanks" / "Special Thanks" in the credits. Cash raised from this will help us to shoot a final 2 short scenes which were in the original script but cut for budgetary reasons, but which I'd really like to add back in if we can, as they add some nice backstory and foreshadowing to really make the film feel complete. There may also be an opportunity to buy tickets to the press preview, if we have spare tickets.

There will be at least one more Teaser Trailer, a full length theatrical trailer and a TV spot, as well as some full scenes and behind the scenes stuff released in the following months, some on Youtube, some as IMDb exclusive content.

Here's some official screenshots of Lucy - there's plenty more to come and some nice behind the scenes stuff coming out soon - I'll come back and post them here too Smile

Anyway I've probably typed way too much and bored you all - TLDR: I'm really glad you guys like the first teaser trailer, and I'm sure you'll all love Lucy in this film - she is fantastic! Thumb Up!
lolsmasher

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

Thank you for your thorough reply, Sam! The movie looks very interesting, so I really hope it will be successful.
samuelvictor

Contributions: 4

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

Thanks lolsmasher, I really appreciate that man. Could you please go leave a nice positive comment on the video? Every little helps! Big Grin

IMDb just added a load of behind the scenes pictures. Here's the ones with Lucy in for you guys Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: