Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jack36

Contributions: 236

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:51 am    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

is she going to show any part of her incredible body Cloud 9 Cloud 9 ?
lolsmasher

Contributions: 601

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:09 pm    Subject: Re: lucy pinder Reply with quote

jack36 wrote:
is she going to show any part of her incredible body Cloud 9 Cloud 9 ?

Did you even read Sam's post?

samuelvictor wrote:
As you guys predicted, Lucy does not appear topless/nude in the film, however she does briefly strip to her underwear and has some pretty sexual dialogue, which I'm sure you'll all enjoy! Of course, the "sexy" scenes are just a small portion of the film early on, that Lucy's character uses to seduce my character. After that, for the rest of the film, Lucy is definitely the "bad guy" - really turning the tables and being pretty devious and sometimes outright evil!
jack36

Contributions: 236

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:58 am    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

thanks man i didn't read all of it Smile and if she is bad guy I'm on her side all the way Big Grin
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

Hi Sam, we very much appreciate your extensive posts and are really looking forward to the movie. Good luck with it Thumb Up!
samuelvictor

Contributions: 4

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

Hey no problem at all, thanks for the support! Thumb Up!
samuelvictor

Contributions: 4

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

For anyone interested, there is an Indiegogo page up now, whereby you can pre-order the DVD/Blu-Ray/VOD, get your name in the credits, and even attend the cast/crew/press premiere.

https://igg.me/at/livejustine/x/8818539

The extra funding we will hopefully raise (if any) will go towards adding back in two scenes that were initially removed for budgetary reasons, and also to help us get a better/wider distribution deal through taking the film to festivals, markets, and translating it into foreign languages.

Many thanks for your continued support guys - the teaser trailer has just passed 50,000 views, and people seem to be liking it so far Smile
Lucian

Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

Is there a date when the movie will be released or is available? On imdb the release date is august the 1st 2015. I have hoped that this year was only a typing error but my hope fades. Sad

Greetings
lolsmasher

Contributions: 601

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

Lucian wrote:
Hello everybody,

Is there a date when the movie will be released or is available? On imdb the release date is august the 1st 2015. I have hoped that this year was only a typing error but my hope fades. Sad

Greetings

Hey.

I think the iJustine crew are still stuck in post processing, and if I'm not mistaken, they're also struggling for money, so no one really knows when it's going to come out.

The imdb page has probably not been updated since they announced their original release date last year.
Cadeauxxx

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine"Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in movie "Live Justine" Reply with quote

Trailers are on Youtube for her Bollywood film. I am shocked it hasn't been posted on here yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: