Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

Never heard of it? No, nor had I... it's one of those gossip magazines for amoebas, it seems.

Anyway they have this rather lovely pic of Lucy in a sailor outfit in this week's issue Big Grin the pic is a couple of years old odd and the print quality is terrible, but nevertheless it's good to see Lucy appearing in an "unconventional" publication Big Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

That tatoo must be fake
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

It is, it was a stencil or whatever applied to go with the outfit...

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

Malene looks great in that pic also. Whos the 3rd girl?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

I'm not sure... if I had to hazard a guess I might plump for Casey Batchelor because she seems to have a habit of making herself look different in every pic so I have difficulty recognising her Hehe
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

Claire andrisani. Not sure of how to spell her last name, pal of Malene
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

D'oh!

Of course. I thought I was being thick Smile

(Spelling correct BTW Smile)
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

Hehe Big Laugh

That's what I thought it was at first glance Hehe

I think of it as a Swallow... and Lucy is the Amazon Big Grin

(Lucy's own design BTW, as are the stars on her wrist.)
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

Do Nuts etc sometimes change the arm which has her tatoo on it?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

Eh? It's not like a sticker you can peel off and put on somewhere else Hehe

They do sometimes photoshop it off, not very often though. And they do sometimes turn the pictures back to front but don't bother photoshopping it off, just to make it really obvious.

...Actually it's not a completely daft question Hehe in Lucy's 2009 calendar there were three pics which were turned back to front and had the mole on her chest photoshopped onto the other side... I mean just why??? ...needless to say in my copy those pics were turned back the right way round and the mole restored to its original place Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

I'm just saying, look @ the front cover of this weeks issue then look @ her pics inside. Its kinda pointless for them to switch which arm Lucy has her tatoo on isnt it?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

Especially as the cover pic is inside also but inside is the right way round. Though what's really pointless is turning the cover pic back to front in the first place... The version inside looks much better Big Grin

Mind you there is a precedent which is even more silly... Lucy's appearance in Loaded in 2007... the cover pic was repeated inside but with Lucy's knickers photoshopped off, talk about making it obvious.
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Love it" magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Eh? It's not like a sticker you can peel off and put on somewhere else Hehe

They do sometimes photoshop it off, not very often though. And they do sometimes turn the pictures back to front but don't bother photoshopping it off, just to make it really obvious.

...Actually it's not a completely daft question Hehe in Lucy's 2009 calendar there were three pics which were turned back to front and had the mole on her chest photoshopped onto the other side... I mean just why??? ...needless to say in my copy those pics were turned back the right way round and the mole restored to its original place Big Grin
i liked the mole but it seemed get photoshopped off far too much , iv'e got one in a similar place but dose'nt look as good as lucy's or the rest of the chest area for that matter Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: