Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Dib wrote:
I can assure you it won't pass much time before someone in México or Spain or Philipines or even the United States start a riot about it.

You can put the U.S. out of it. Anyone that complains about mocking religion is quickly shot down by the liberal media. But of course, anyone that criticizes the Muslim religion gets labeled with a 'hate crime'.

Well it seems someone in the US is already trying to start a riot about it Hehe

There are several articles about it, all of them clearly slight rehashes of the same original copy. It seems that Bill Donohue of the Catholic League - an American organisation - is very keen to do the best he can to ensure maximum publicity for the shoot Big Grin

Here is one of the articles; the bits in bold are so marked because the other articles didn't bother to print that bit Roll Eyes

article wrote:
A controversial lads' mag cover showing a glamour model posing in a priest's robe has left millions of Catholics across the US outraged.

The Catholic League - one of the most prominent religious organisations in America - has slammed Loaded after its front cover this month spoofed Pope Benedict XVI's retirement.

The front page features busty Page 3 girl Lucy Pinder wearing an open white robe, a cross around her neck, and holding another cross in her hand.

The 29-year-old, who is also dressed in black stockings and suspenders, is seen gazing up into the sky, wrapped in a priest's stole above the headline For God's Sake.

Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic League, told TMZ: "Lucy Pinder shouldn't have any problem turning men's heads, so it is all the more gratuitous to see her wearing a priest's stole, stitched with crosses, nicely covering her plus-sized chest."

And he blasted: "If Lucy has any guts, perhaps next time she'll carefully drape herself in some Islamic garb during Ramadan. And then run for the hills."

A Loaded magazine spokesman told The Sun: "It wasn't aimed with the intention of upsetting the Catholic Church or the Vatican. However if they do want to consider Lucy Pinder for the Papal vacancy we will put it to her."

Lucy also defended the controversial cover, saying: "Loaded simply wanted a current news theme to the shoot, based on the unprecedented events of a Pope resigning. The shoot is meant to be fun and very tongue-in-cheek, the intention was not to cause offence."

Loaded magazine's owner Paul Chaplin added: "The basis for the alleged "offence" is not stated, nor understood. The Holy See has held itself up to ridicule in the catholic and secular worlds by its historic and present conduct - conduct which has led to the present papal crisis. This is a photoshoot of a pretty girl (created so by God) which effects satirical commentary on that crisis.

As the bible declares: "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." (John 8:7), "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." (Matthew 7.5)."

And the readers' comments on this article in particular make it clear what that last section is referring to...

comments wrote:
"The Catholic ORG was angry because little boys were not involved in the photo shoot."

"That's probably because Bill Donohue prefers little alter boys like the pedophile-filled church that he regularly defends...."

"they'd be okay with some children on the cover instead...."

"There just upset that it's a girl. Would they complain if it was an alter boy?"

"How come they never complain when rappers wear crosses. get over yourselves."

"They are angry because they couldn't cover this up, but felt it ok to cover up child molesters?"

"p**sed at this ?? Yet little boys and the like are ok ??? fools"

"I think molesting lil boys is far worse then this picture........just shows you....the vatican priest dont like titties...they would rather it be a lil boys penis!"

"What they need too be p**sed about is all that cover up over child molestation!"

...and so on and so on, I can't be bothered to copy and paste any more of them Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

I told you.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

I just love the way people react to such minor incidents and try divert attention from more important things in life so they can continue with their depraved mind-sets Hehe ...i really think its hilarious
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

People who are offended by these pics have a problem with themselves. A religion has to give people knowledge, faith in themselves, and then the power of an unshakeable self-assertion. To let itself be guided, disciplined, formated by a blind devotion to the cult is at the opposite of what serves a religion! The problem of their sensitivity only belongs to them, they shouldn't make the others pay because they don't accept and assume it. Shrug
I don't belong to a religion, but my culture is deeply christian. Even if the purpose of Loaded was to create a commercial buzz, these pics are rich and inspirate me. The "angel or demon" side is interpretated by Lucy with a very interesting way and surprising+ seductive effect. She looks like more at a "child" fighting by a touching way Cloud 9 against herself inside between spirituality and sexuality rather than a woman expressing conspicuously a "sex-appeal". The balance and the peace may be finally found in this one.

I dreamed so often Lucy could be used for such a subtle dimension of glamour... Cloud 9 It seems (at last) that today it could enter in Loaded and Nuts, perhaps as a new specifity in her professionnal image... I will be still waiting, it would be too good bor being true... Roll Eyes
I would like to thank very much the photographer and Loaded for permitting Lucy's public to enjoy (at last) such a qualitative and original panel of her (face) expressions.
Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

The pictures don't offend me, it's just a poor shoot in my opinion, and I follow the bible. That's what I believe in. I was expecting more and was disappointed. It's not even the theme, look at last year's Loaded shoot and compare to now. I think last year's were so much better.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

I was looking forward to this shoot. Now that I've seen the pics I'm now dissappointed Sad

Not because I'm religious but because I feel the shoot was lacking something. Not one of her all time greats which is a shame. The Loaded shoot last year was EPIC. Perhaps that is why this one isnt cutting the mustard? Argue
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

BATTLE? Big Smile

Of course it was epic! Nuts
eazy_g

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

Even if the shoots are lacking I'm happy for more pics. Lucy has so much material, we will never have to worry about a shortage like we have to with Michelle Marsh. I only wish she never retired.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

haha! Great shoot and no matter how much I disagree with Donahue (or whatever his name is) he's right about one thing:- there is no way in hell that any lads mag would do an Islam-themed cover; nobody would have the guts!

(and also if Lucy was on the front wearing a burkha, no-one would recognise her and therefore the magazin wouldn't sell Hehe )
eazy_g

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
haha! Great shoot and no matter how much I disagree with Donahue (or whatever his name is) he's right about one thing:- there is no way in hell that any lads mag would do an Islam-themed cover; nobody would have the guts!

Oh man I'd love to see them do that. The Obama worshippers would freaaaaaaakkkkkk on that here in the U.S. where they do everything to protect Muslims.
Dib

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:

Absolutely. No one would do that.
I don't want to sound racist (is that the term for religious discrimination?) but if any magazine would do that, some extremist radical Muslim whacko would bomb the hell up the magazine offices.

I don't have any appreciation for other religions, but I have to accept that Catholics won't blow up Loaded Magazine.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
I don't have any appreciation for other religions, but I have to accept that Catholics won't blow up Loaded Magazine.

They did once try and blow up the Houses of Parliament though Smile
Dib

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Dib wrote:

They did once try and blow up the Houses of Parliament though Smile

I did not know that.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

I think the whole point of any religion initially was to try n teach man to be a human being...but that's a lost cause now...so let's not delve too much into that...let's concentrate on the point of this website...Lucy Pinder Cloud 9 ...anything new there ??
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I think the whole point of any religion initially was to try n teach man to be a human being...but that's a lost cause now...so let's not delve too much into that...let's concentrate on the point of this website...Lucy Pinder Cloud 9 ...anything new there ??

Good call
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: