Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

I don't reckon the concept as dodgy, but it would be more interesting rather to know the real motivations of Load, of the photographer, for giving a judgement. Irked
This pic looks like an ethically debatable glamour parody of the papal resignation, nevertheless there's more than that inside. I would like to believe that it's an artistic work but I didn't see yet all the shoot... This pic speaks to me by this way:

Lucy implores God for being allowed to show and to live with her real deep nature, this very one he gave to her, instead of only showing a standard and steril (for not saying hypocritical) face of devotion. This duality of the black and the white, up and down, have to be expressed for finding the harmony, guided by the passion for life (red stole), for God, i.e. for her own being. She keeps her white belt under her non nude breast, i.e. she stays linked to wisdom, and by this state she doesn't fall in an extrem opposite behaviour. The blue and white sky is usually used for Blessed Virgin and God representations, corresponding to the highest level of (spiritual) purity. We can see 4 crosses whom 3 in line (certainly an esthetic stylistic device). 4 is considerated as a symbol of self-fulfillment.

SO, all the ingredients are there for creating a (modern) christian allegory. Symbols are universal and this allegory could be true for humans of all sexes and religion. The one who stops himself to the fact that a woman shouldn't wear such symbols inspirated from papal context is certainly still enlocked in the social side and prejudices of his christian education. Far from the main wich should be the only one role of a religion... Wry

If she is catholic, I'd hope she was fully aware and pround of what she did because I find this personnally very worthy and beautiful Cloud 9. If she's anglican, I'd hope she took pleasure to joke about Pope authority. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

She's neither, she's atheist... but don't read too much into my comment Smile All I'm meaning is that the concept isn't to my personal taste, rather as I might say that certain music isn't to my personal taste. I'm not saying I find it religiously offensive or anything - I agree with sexybeast on that, and I also reckon that the anti-sex aspect of religion is overwhelmingly human rather than divine in origin and so can be disregarded... indeed I can see myself having to defend the shoot against accusations of offensiveness Hehe

I do approve of it in non-personal terms as being something new and original, and that's what I consider to be the important bit Smile
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

So when does this come out?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

Wednesday Smile
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

God means it well with us.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

Ahhh, she's going to get in soooo much trouble for those pics.

BTW, the "praying photo" is awesome.

Please, Would some one turn it into a wallpaper
eazy_g

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

It don't offend me, I like the pics but still not as strong as the Loaded shoot from last year.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

Dib wrote:

eazy_g wrote:
It don't offend me, I like the pics but still not as strong as the Loaded shoot from last year.

Agreed on both, not so keen on stockings but i do like the rest of the lingerie in this one

Dib wrote:
BTW, the "praying photo" is awesome.

Please, Would some one turn it into a wallpaper

Best I can come up with using a scan. If you don't like the halo i can turn that layer of and repost, and resize if required.

1920*1080
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

'm Christian they didnt offend me. Now we know how Lucy got her mammaries.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

Dib wrote:

Ah... this isn't exactly a Catholic country, though... we've been pretty much the opposite since the 16th century Smile It's kind of amusing to consider this shoot alongside Lucy's royal shoot from two years ago given that our royal family aren't allowed to be Catholics Hehe

I suspect that if there is any fuss about it then it will simply be enough to boost sales by bringing it to everyone's attention and no more than that. Then once it has been brought to everyone's attention there will be jokes along the lines of the Pope wouldn't know what to do with Lucy because she isn't a little boy...

tford wrote:
'm Christian they didnt offend me. Now we know how Lucy got her mammaries.

It wasn't a coincidence that she decided to bunk off work and go to the beach on the day that matey was wandering along that same beach with his camera... Wink

Anyway here are the birdscans Big Grin

...and the cover again Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

I can assure you it won't pass much time before someone in México or Spain or Philipines or even the United States start a riot about it.

BTW, Patriot, thanks for the wallpaper, it is awesome.
eazy_g

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
I can assure you it won't pass much time before someone in México or Spain or Philipines or even the United States start a riot about it.

BTW, Patriot, thanks for the wallpaper, it is awesome.

We threw god out of our country the minute we re-elected a Muslim as president.

You can put the U.S. out of it. Anyone that complains about mocking religion is quickly shot down by the liberal media. But of course, anyone that criticizes the Muslim religion gets labeled with a 'hate crime'.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

This has got to be one of Lucy's best shoots. Not just because of it has a different theme than Lucy has done before. But Lucy just gets better with age Smile
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:

We threw god out of our country

And good riddance.

eazy_g wrote:

the minute we re-elected a Muslim as president.

Read something. Ignore Glenn Beck and the rest of the crazy-as-:censored: psycho-"christians" from the tea party. Obama is NOT a muslim. Also, i fail to see the problem if he were. Or are only people allowed to be religious as long as they practise your religion?
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded, March 2013 Reply with quote

Well she looks incredible (surprise, surprise) and the theme is fun (imo) and because it's such a daring shoot, I like it even more. My only disappointment is, where are the rest of the pictures? Last year's shoot had 15 pages worth. Though I don't hold the mag in hand, it looks like this issue only has 7 Wry Where are all the pics of her taking communion or better yet, baptised? Hehe Granted that may be pushing it but this feels like half a shoot. And given Loaded's website is less than a second thought to them, I doubt any outtakes will surface. Shame as, again, she looks incredible. In particular the two pics's on her knees(and not for the obvious connotation Wink).
Thanks to both patriot and Pigeon for the wallpaper and scans respectively. Great work Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: