Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

a very pleasant surprise to see at the newsagents today and some lovely b/w pics which i will scan and post here if pigeon don't beat me to it Wink

Last edited by kiwi on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 714

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:52 am    Subject: Re: lucy's back in loaded Reply with quote

kiwi wrote:
which i will scan and post here if pigeon don't beat me to it Wink

RUN!
NOW!
kiwi

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:42 am    Subject: Re: lucy's back in loaded Reply with quote

SledgeHammer wrote:
kiwi wrote:
which i will scan and post here if pigeon don't beat me to it Wink

RUN!
NOW!
i did Big Smile , though my scanner is'nt the best and loaded is a pig to scan because of the gummed spine , hopefully pigeon will do some better quality ones later Wink
SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

How do you know she's I'n it this month?
I checked the site and nothing Sad
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

 that last pic is the best one ever! Thank you
SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Amazing. Thank You.
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Wow i love that shoot. Thanks for the scans.
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Good God! Cloud 9 Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Those pics are fantastic, the interview questions weren't too bad either. My only question is why didnt this have an issue of its own! Hehe
At first i wasnt sure about the whole black and white thing but it actually works really well, and just look at Lucy... Shes looking amazing! Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

So does this mean Lucy is going to be doing more shoots for Loaded or is it a 1 off? Can she do shoots for Nuts and Loaded at the same time? Were all used to seeing Lucy in Nuts magazine but Loaded makes a nice change. It would be great if she did both. After all they are basically the same company aren't they?
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

SledgeHammer wrote:
How do you know she's I'n it this month?
I checked the site and nothing Sad

The magazine came out today.

At last something different for a Lucy shoot. Just need some better quality versions of these now. No offence Kiwi.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Thud x a thousand. seriously incredible pics. nuts shoots are great without a doubt. but theres no words for this shoot. Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

I can't get hold of a copy of the mag myself yet BangHead But I've done a cleanup of kiwi's scans...

Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Whoa. Just whoa. Specially the second and third pics, although the last one is also sexy as hell.

I'll wait for your scans, though, Pigeon.
kiwi

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

cheers pigeon Thumb Up! , really need to get hold of a better scanner Roll Eyes , mind you just had a proper look at the pics and looks like they've added noise to them to make them look grainy ,why ? probably to fit with their title Wry they should've gone with niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice instead Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: