Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Yeah but its small, i think its a cropped version of the second pic.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

FINALLY GOT THE HQ SCANS! Big Grin

Unfortunately they still aren't as good as I'd like because the print quality is absolutely appalling, they have deliberately added noise to the pics and ruined them with it and there is an inevitable quality loss in taking it out Shoot But nevertheless, here we go Big Smile - The cover pic isn't a crop of the ones inside, it's a different pic and we've got that here too Smile

--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Do you think there is more of Lucy coming through in this interview, or is it just another hack job by the editors. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Don't forget to scroll up so as not to miss the HQ scans!

Toddf wrote:
Do you think there is more of Lucy coming through in this interview, or is it just another hack job by the editors. Smile

Following Poggy's comment on the previous page I'm inclining to the view that a lot of it is the editors playing down her acting ambitions...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Do you think Loaded will release the pics and some more on their website?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

It's worth keeping an eye out, but I don't think they usually do it as quickly as Nuts do.

I did ask them if there was any chance of reprinting them without the added noise, but they say they can't... apparently the idiot photographer did that before giving Loaded the pics, and they have to use them as received for copyright-type reasons.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

strange, when i visit loaded.co.uk it still says this months issue features roxanne pallett, which must be 2 or 3 months old now. lucys issue is february anyway so it shouldnt be on the site yet. they blocked northamerica from watching the vids maybe theyre not updating the site for us either anymore Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

No, it's like that in the UK too...
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Is it just me or does anyone else consider it a bit of an insult to Lucy that she is pushed into the corner on the front cover, almost as an afterthought, especially as it's been 2 and a half years since her last Loaded appearance?

Maybe this is merely the prelude to a forthcoming appearance in Loaded where Lucy will reclaim her rightful place on the cover! Wink

As to the Loaded website still showing an old copy on the home page, it might be to do with IPC selling it off to another publisher in October 2010 (so a little bird tells me).
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else consider it a bit of an insult to Lucy that she is pushed into the corner on the front cover, almost as an afterthought, especially as it's been 2 and a half years since her last Loaded appearance?

Maybe this is merely the prelude to a forthcoming appearance in Loaded where Lucy will reclaim her rightful place on the cover! Wink

I agree with both paragraphs Smile ...in fact this very point has just coincidentally come up in a PM conversation Big Smile Doesn't seem right that Lucy only gets a tiddly pic, she should have been the main feature after so long an absence. Mind you I wouldn't be surprised if Loaded are now thinking the same, with the amount of positive response the Lucy feature has generated Big Grin

Robster wrote:
As to the Loaded website still showing an old copy on the home page, it might be to do with IPC selling it off to another publisher in October 2010 (so a little bird tells me).

Aaahhhhh.....

And there's another coincidence, I was suspecting something like that had happened because I've just noticed their email address has changed and the Loaded link has disappeared off the Nuts website, and I was about to check it out... now you've told the little bird (you got that bit the wrong way round! Smile)

So given that Loaded is no longer related to Nuts, I'm inclined to think that we might be seeing Lucy in some other non-IPC mags as well this year Big Grin Woohoo!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

I hope you are right Pigeon! Smile

I just wish I could remember (which web page) where I saw that info about "Loaded" being sold off... Wry
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I hope you are right Pigeon! Smile

I just wish I could remember (which web page) where I saw that info about "Loaded" being sold off... Wry

Was this it? Smile

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/aug/20/attitude-owner-to-buy-loaded

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/oct/22/ipc-loaded-sale-vitality-publishing
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Oh well found that man Thumb Up!

Great, too, that as well as a more complete version of the tiddly pic off the front cover, we have a couple of new ones too Big Grin

(And the odd duplicate, but never mind Smile)

And once again one of the new pics raises the question of "why on earth didn't they print this one in the magazine"... because Lucy looks so gorgeous in it Cloud 9

Cropped for facebook Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Anyone who missed this issue, MarvTMartian is selling a copy on ebay Smile http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/200621165417
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: