Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

kiwi wrote:
cheers pigeon Thumb Up! , really need to get hold of a better scanner Roll Eyes , mind you just had a proper look at the pics and looks like they've added noise to them to make them look grainy ,why ? probably to fit with their title Wry they should've gone with niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice instead Hehe

If you email me the original scans at 300dpi resolution in PNG format I'll probably be able to do a better job Smile (If you've already saved them as jpegs you'll have to do them again though... jpeg is a compressed format Wry)
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Last I checked it's January, right?? Is the title a typo or summit ?? I didn't think I drank that much.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

No, it's correct... it's just showed up early, as I mentioned something similar happened with the February 2008 issue of Maxim that Lucy was in.
IronSlash

Contributions: 15

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

#5 is awesome. Smile The pose and everything. Smile
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 66

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

that last pic is soo sexy love it Big Grin
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
kiwi wrote:
cheers pigeon Thumb Up! , really need to get hold of a better scanner Roll Eyes , mind you just had a proper look at the pics and looks like they've added noise to them to make them look grainy ,why ? probably to fit with their title Wry they should've gone with niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice instead Hehe

If you email me the original scans at 300dpi resolution in PNG format I'll probably be able to do a better job Smile (If you've already saved them as jpegs you'll have to do them again though... jpeg is a compressed format Wry)
D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! i'l see if i can redo tomorrow as iv'e got the lurgee today Vomit Yuck
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that, do you need a nurse...?

kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

my temperature has just gone up Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
the interview questions weren't too bad either.

Definitely a cut above the usual Loaded standard, and much appreciated Big Smile

I do wish dear Lucy wouldn't sell herself so short in these interviews though... we all know her talents are far beyond simply having a broken bone on Casualty Wink I tend to read them as a sort of "public CV" and the way Lucy expresses herself isn't exactly how you'd write a CV... it bugs me that people will read that and think they won't bother casting someone who's so non-commital about it... Wry Which is also why I think her much more positive comments on the "Just For The Record" interview deserve wider circulation Wink her self-promotion there is much more inviting to those who might cast her Big Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Just For The Record - Film Ambitions Interview

But I digress... Smile the point of this post is that kiwi has sent me the raw scans Thumb Up! It's still really hard to get a decent clean-up and I'm still not happy with the result, so don't anyone go thinking I regard my job as finished in respect of this feature... give it a couple of days Wink But they're still better than my first attempt Smile

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I do wish dear Lucy wouldn't sell herself so short in these interviews though... we all know her talents are far beyond simply having a broken bone on Casualty Wink I tend to read them as a sort of "public CV" and the way Lucy expresses herself isn't exactly how you'd write a CV... it bugs me that people will read that and think they won't bother casting someone who's so non-commital about it... Wry Which is also why I think her much more positive comments on the "Just For The Record" interview deserve wider circulation Wink her self-promotion there is much more inviting to those who might cast her Big Smile

Yeh she can do much better than being an extra. what is it with these mag interviews theyre always like kind of meh about Lucy acting but when she talks about it not in a mag shes really into it. is it Lucy or is it the mags doing her down?

thank you for the new pics but I think Ill wait for your own scans Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Well you shouldn't have to wait long, they ought to be here tomorrow Smile

kilbs wrote:
Yeh she can do much better than being an extra. what is it with these mag interviews theyre always like kind of meh about Lucy acting but when she talks about it not in a mag shes really into it. is it Lucy or is it the mags doing her down?

Good question, I've always put it down to Lucy's modesty, the magazine interviews not being primarily focused on acting, and Lucy not really viewing them as a means to sell her other talents. However some people have suggested that the magazines may not be too keen for Lucy to take up acting in case it reduces her availability for modelling. I'm not so sure about that - seems to me that if she was appearing on screen a lot it would increase the sales of any mag that featured her - but if they do have that idea then it could well influence how they present her thoughts on acting.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well you shouldn't have to wait long, they ought to be here tomorrow Smile

kilbs wrote:

Good question, I've always put it down to Lucy's modesty, the magazine interviews not being primarily focused on acting, and Lucy not really viewing them as a means to sell her other talents. However some people have suggested that the magazines may not be too keen for Lucy to take up acting in case it reduces her availability for modelling. I'm not so sure about that - seems to me that if she was appearing on screen a lot it would increase the sales of any mag that featured her - but if they do have that idea then it could well influence how they present her thoughts on acting.

I think it would kill if not reduce the amount of modelling Lucy did. As a example take Keeley Hazell. She trying to break into acting and doesn't just want extra or bit parts. So has had to give up modelling totally. As she has had to go into doing serious acting lessons and also the other time she has is been taken up by the film she has been doing. The same pretty much happened with Kitty Lea. When she worked on a British film. She pretty much did no modelling while filming.

So I think Lucy might find it hard like these models appear too trying to do both. It then come down to one or the other. That might be how the magazines view it too so has been playing Lucy's acting ambitions down for that reason.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

We dont know for sure if the mag despises her but im sure anyone who wasnt acting purely on impulse of money would appreciate Lucy going into acting, i for 1 welcome it Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I think it would kill if not reduce the amount of modelling Lucy did. As a example take Keeley Hazell. She trying to break into acting and doesn't just want extra or bit parts. So has had to give up modelling totally. As she has had to go into doing serious acting lessons and also the other time she has is been taken up by the film she has been doing. The same pretty much happened with Kitty Lea. When she worked on a British film. She pretty much did no modelling while filming.

So I think Lucy might find it hard like these models appear too trying to do both. It then come down to one or the other. That might be how the magazines view it too so has been playing Lucy's acting ambitions down for that reason.

Thanks for that, some useful perspective there Smile I don't follow either KH or KL so wasn't aware of the details. I thought KL, having been doing them for some time, had simply decided to concentrate on films and EliteTV and wasn't bothered about modelling any more. KH I'd heard something about her starting her own agency a while back and thought she'd abandoned "being at the sharp end" for a more behind-the-scenes role.

Does put a different colour on the idea of the mags massaging Lucy's comments to suit their own purposes. Could be taken as confirmation from their side - since we already have it from Lucy's Smile - that there's no end in sight for her modelling career Big Smile

Though I'd think that if anyone can manage to combine the two it's Lucy Big Smile after all she's already done an acting course without it resulting in any slowdown in Nuts appearances Smile I don't think it's impossible, I think there are a few ways she might do it, and it would certainly remove a lot of the gamble factor if she did Smile
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANSPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Loaded (Feb 2011) HQ SCANS Reply with quote

Are there any lucy pics on the front cover ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: