Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

OK, here's some great news for all the Lucy fans in the US Big Grin

As we all know Lucy Pinder starred in the Hot Shots 2011 calendar, in aid of Help for Heroes, which is available here.

Now she is going to America to promote it Big Smile

Lucy will be at the Shot Show at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre in Las Vegas, NV, which is being held between Tuesday 18th and Friday 21st January. She will be on the Crye Precision stand (no. 8107) from 11am on each of those days, in company with Kelly Hall, Stacey Massey and Rosie Jones, signing and selling calendars.

As we know it is a most excellent cause and moreover it is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for Lucy's American fans to meet her Big Grin - So mark this in your diaries and let all your friends - and facebook friends! - know about it Big Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Hot Shots 2011 Calendar Behind the Scenes - Part 2

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

This is all great but she should be doing this kinda thing on her home turf! Big Smile
I think ive just thought of a question for Lucy Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
This is all great but she should be doing this kinda thing on her home turf! Big Smile

Too right Wry over two and a half years since Lucy last did a PA in the UK. Not good... Not to mention that there would be that much more profit for Help for Heroes if they didn't have to pay for flights and hotels etc... On the other hand, the American fans have been waiting for nearly seven and a half years Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
I think ive just thought of a question for Lucy Wink

I think you should ask it Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

...Don't forget also that there is a Hot Shots 2011 Calendar facebook page... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hot-Shots-Calendar/142991179077619 - Please visit and click the "Like" button Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:

Too right Wry over two and a half years since Lucy last did a PA in the UK. Not good...

Well it looks like our prayers are being answered Big Grin Woohoo!

There will be a signing event in the UK before the end of March Thumb Up! With a "twist" on the concept of an entry ticket... to attend, you need a picture of the Hot Shots calendar in pride of place at your home or work! When more details become available I'll start a UK Hot Shots signing thread Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Well i think ill be going to that Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

It looks like this year is going to be a very good 1 for Lucy and the fans and its only January! Big Smile Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

So how did you find out about this? When do you think its going to be, mid March?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Something like that, but I don't know any more at the moment. As I say, when I do I'll post about it Smile

...BTW I perhaps ought also to point out the "trade only" aspect of the Vegas event. So those interested in getting tickets probably need to tap up friends or relatives involved in the sporting guns or military paraphernalia trades. Unless, of course, they just happen to be opening a webshop selling military clothing and are looking for sources of stock, or anything like that...
jgclark

Contributions: 21

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

*sigh* So close and yet so far....
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

So is anyone else here going to go to the signing in March?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Don't you mean "is anyone here not going to go"? Hehe
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Don't you mean "is anyone here not going to go"? Hehe

Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

I was thinking I might be able to organise a huge flock of pigeons in harness to airlift you over for the event. Problem is I'd need another huge flock of pigeons to relay them food, and another flock to relay food to them, and another... etc... it'd end up being a logistical operation that would make bombing the Stanley runway look like making a cup of tea.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Chris and danman and fan101 and the rest of our US gang try n be there for those all important dates...i know its not easy throwing caution to the wind and let ur heart decide ur destination...but what if this is ur only chance to meet her?...food for thought boys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: