Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

OMG!!!
I misread the tittle. It seemed to me Hotshots 2011 pr0n.

Tongue Tongue

It scared me to death.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

ROFL Aw Dib!! And on this site? - I'd not use that word in the title even if that was what it was! Which of course it never would be Big Grin

PROMO PROMO PROMO PROMO Hehe
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I was thinking I might be able to organise a huge flock of pigeons in harness to airlift you over for the event. Problem is I'd need another huge flock of pigeons to relay them food, and another flock to relay food to them, and another... etc... it'd end up being a logistical operation that would make bombing the Stanley runway look like making a cup of tea.

I've started on my diet. Do you think that will help? Hehe
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

this thread is the proof this sites the best Big Grin the vegas thread on the other site has got zip in it. this ones got the works Big Grin like I said in the other thread Lucy ought to make this site her official one Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

So im curious as to whether or not we are going to get some candid pics of the event, I would have thought theirs going to be some press at the event but since members of the general public are denied access which is a bit of a bummer for the LP fans in the US, seeing some pics would help Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

We're hoping that there will be and there should be a reasonable chance I think... I'm keeping my eyes open Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
--disabled--

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

The show will be getting done in about half hour. My guess is, it will probably be a couple more hours before they would tweet anything. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Lucy looking fantastic as usual, her candid pics are always good, look at her smile, if youve seen a more beautiful thing let me know Hehe
--disabled--

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Thanks for the upload Pigeon!!

RockyMoney wrote:
look at her smile, if youve seen a more beautiful thing let me know Hehe

You will not find, don't waste your time looking. Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Do you think we will get a video from the event? Its good that we've got some candid pics of Lucy but its not so good that theyve been supplied from someone elses Twitter and not Lucy's!. Message to Lucy- Please use your Twitter, its a useful tool you can use to keep fans updated Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Remember that Lucy only has a twitter page because of GM's "standardisation" of the presentation of their models, not because she actually wants it Wink

Videos... I won't deny I've been hoping for some Smile but I don't think it's a very realistic hope, it's not that sort of do...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promoPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Las Vegas! Hot Shots Calendar promo Reply with quote

Don't like the sound of this Wry

Kelly Hall wrote:
Will someone come to vegas and look after me please I really want my lola she always makes me feel better :-( x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: