Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

nice pics Thumb Up!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Nice shots. Thanks for uploading them.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

I see that Lucy appears to be the only one wearing a poppy (true to the meaning of the calendar). Good on her! God Bless Her! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

On the Hot Shots calendar facebook page they have posted: "So what does everyone think we should do in the next calendar...?"

I have suggested "classic aircraft of WW2"...

Anyone else got any ideas? You can post 'em yourselves if you have facebook accounts, or you can post them here and I'll pass them on... Smile
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
On the Hot Shots calendar facebook page they have posted: "So what does everyone think we should do in the next calendar...?"

I have suggested "classic aircraft of WW2"...

Anyone else got any ideas? You can post 'em yourselves if you have facebook accounts, or you can post them here and I'll pass them on... Smile

Is it the British Army?
SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Yea, it's the British Army.
I won't give in my idea, I've never had any respect for them. Never will.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

It's in aid of British forces members who have been wounded/maimed in service and then find the government says "yeah, great, you got your leg blown off for us, now go and sort it out yourself". Which is the characteristic way all governments have been treating their wounded servicemen for as long as armies have existed, and it sucks. Goodness knows I am completely opposed to our having any involvement in the current Middle Eastern conflicts - I think we should get out of it ASAP, and more, that we should never have gone in in the first place - but that doesn't stop me thinking Help for Heroes is a worthwhile charity.
SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
It's in aid of British forces members who have been wounded/maimed in service and then find the government says "yeah, great, you got your leg blown off for us, now go and sort it out yourself". Which is the characteristic way all governments have been treating their wounded servicemen for as long as armies have existed, and it sucks. Goodness knows I am completely opposed to our having any involvement in the current Middle Eastern conflicts - I think we should get out of it ASAP, and more, that we should never have gone in in the first place - but that doesn't stop me thinking Help for Heroes is a worthwhile charity.

If its money goes towards people who've been injured and families who have lost then that's all fine and dandy. Fair play to the charity.

I'm just saying I can't respect the British in this war, or involvement in N.I. I mean, just look at internment, Bloody Sunday, or the Guildford four!

Even when they fought the good fight, like during WW2 they played dirty.

I won't subtract this thread in any negative direction, so my final statement is, I hope the families get something out've it, but to soldiers and the army as a whole, nah-uh.

If anyone wants to "Flame War", please PM, don't side track this thread.
SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Oh, and on another note.
Sorry if I'm offending anyone here, im just speaking truth.
If Pigeon or Ccunlif1 would wish for me to delete my post, I'll do it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

No offence taken, and I wasn't intending my own post in an argumentative manner either - just stating my own viewpoint. I can't say I'm exactly proud of England's centuries of interference in Ireland any more than I am of our meddling in the Middle East, so I do understand your point of view, I think, if without the perspective of direct involvement - but at the same time I lay the blame at the door of the same governments who show such lack of regard for those injured carrying out their orders.

I don't think anything needs to be deleted, but if we all understand each other now I think we're OK to get the thread back on track Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Nuts are now running a vote for which is the best video they've shown in 2010 that isn't actually one of theirs.

One of the candidates - and the only one to feature Lucy - is the Hot Shots calendar video, so visit the link and vote this one a 10 Big Grin

http://www.nuts.co.uk/141046/2010s-best-web-videos/item/129748
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

That's funny, Hehe I can vote for Hot Shots,(which I did) but I can't watch it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

No, but you can watch them on here Big Grin

Video: Lucy Pinder - Hot Shots 2011 Calendar Behind the Scenes

Video: Lucy Pinder - Hot Shots 2011 Calendar Behind the Scenes - Part 2

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Here's an "extra" pic from the shoot Big Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in HOT SHOTS 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: