Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts"
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts"Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts" Reply with quote

Oh, Lucy is a perfect unknown in France. I think in 7 years she appeared one or two times in FHM and Entrevue. Someones fell on her pics on the net and became fans, few sites slip a pic and a comment. No more...

But in France, I can't realise how a glamour model could obtain a general popularity?... However, it exists a recent case: a Sweden model came on the more popular chanel TF1 for being secondary host in game programs, with a glamour way. The deep France has been appreciative by her accent, her visible kindness and innocence, and of course her pairs of legs and boobs... Big Grin What a funny company: to sell her body, her smile and her acting for tv saying the least words as it possible... (a clown in fact!) Wry
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts"Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts" Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
snowflake wrote:
...as she says herself: her breasts are so big that boys have to concentrate not to look at them...

Well is it true she said that? Big Laugh

Yes Big Smile quite a well known quote that is Smile

See also this video for another amusing quote on a somewhat similar theme... Smile (the title is rather inappropriate)

I can't translate everything cos they speak too speedly for me. Sad However her voice has something as charismatic when the words are naturaly said (differently than in a tv program acting). Please just say me if she speaks about some complex for having or not big breast.
My wife has the same (half) problem with her breast and body, so perhaps i can understand why she said that.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts"Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts" Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Oh, Lucy is a perfect unknown in France. I think in 7 years she appeared one or two times in FHM and Entrevue. Someones fell on her pics on the net and became fans, few sites slip a pic and a comment. No more...

An untapped market then...

snowflake wrote:
But in France, I can't realise how a glamour model could obtain a general popularity?...

What's the glamour scene like in France?

snowflake wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
snowflake wrote:
...as she says herself: her breasts are so big that boys have to concentrate not to look at them...

Well is it true she said that? Big Laugh

Yes Big Smile quite a well known quote that is Smile

See also this video for another amusing quote on a somewhat similar theme... Smile (the title is rather inappropriate)

I can't translate everything cos they speak too speedly for me. Sad However her voice has something as charismatic when the words are naturaly said (differently than in a tv program acting). Please just say me if she speaks about some complex for having or not big breast.
My wife has the same (half) problem with her breast and body, so perhaps i can understand why she said that.

Ah... the bit I was thinking of was where Lucy says she was out shopping once and a boy walked into a post Hehe
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts"Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts" Reply with quote

There's a place for Lucy Pinder in the French market of course cos she isn't less beautiful than others. But most of glamour lovers need to feel something perverse like a more or less bitch glance or acting...Could or/and would like she do it? Girls with calm personality, brain, charismatic elegance are apreciated in their real value by people who have more money or more intellect. As Linkweed says on the other forum, they are 1%: no weight on the market; more, in France this 1% will never buy Guts!

Here, the glamour scene is in the street, school, beach,... Come and see the parisian young women dressed with the lolita fashion. Take a coffee on the 'Cours Mirabeau' in Aix-en-Provence (how your compatriot Peter Mayle wrote it in 'One Year in Provence') and watch the dressing and acting of twenteenager hotty students. Take a sunbath on a Nice, Cannes or Leucate beach, and meet innocent creatures in monokini with lines and eyes of a such delicacy. Everywhere in holliday, at work, in bus, you can smell a parfume, cross a glance, feel a force, a weakness, a desire... Feminine charm doesn't exist only by boobs and bums! Cloud 9 It's something naturally offered, exchanged between boys and girls like a kiss or a handshake with an acquaintance.

The glamour media reach is less important than in UK, i think. Not the same culture of course. It appears as naturally as a cooking recipe, a garden advice, a movie or politic criticism in magazines and sites wich speak about all and nothing as Glamour Magazine. It's served with parsimony like the good quantity of peanuts with your Pastis Tongue . A pic of a nude actor, singer or model for the buzz marketting; an amazing slightly dressed babes for ratings in TV programs... and next, if you want more, you have directly to be peverted at pr0n or sexual magazines and sites, nothing between.

Maybe Guts wants to grow up in the specialized market of glamour, but Guts, Entrevue and Choc often have financial or politic crisis. So Glamour is not popular in this form, it's only for voyeurs, sex maniacs and macho men who need one more male attribute or need directly to watch more sex. Not very different than in the UK perhaps! Guts is considerated by 'intelligent' persons like a cloth in the french press wich maintains its readers in their exhaustion. So what can I think about you who are reading Nuts ?! Big Laugh Is it really a society phenomenon: how many Nuts readers, and how many does apreciate Lucy Pinder in UK?...

Grandad Sorry but i'm not a glamour media enthusiast so all my arguments could be not objective and not exhaustive. I think that too much glamour kills glamour. Lucy's pics and videos should be rarest but so more explosive by their expression and stage direction. Don't you feel to be forced-feed with easy (bad) fast food whereas you need some delicious, calm and hearty dinners? To be drunk on and on with a 'Chateau de Curton' by a greedy for money winemerchant? (I speak about the general british glamour scene)
Wry
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts"Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts" Reply with quote

No reply? Well don't think it was an arrogant french "cocorico"... You could understand more what i said by watching the movie THE GREAT YEAR with Russel Crowe. Among many other things, the english and french glamours are put in opposition. In the beginning, a young english trader woman show her in value at work, set-down on a table, showing her legs, lenght undone haired, eyes like coals, in the aim to attract the heroe. Farther, an other forteen-ager character, exiting from the Peter Mayle 's novel, represents in a caricatural way french women. Here you can understand the real candid glamour.
So, french glamour scene really interests a little part of men. Lucy could earn money by doing "people" (celebrities thing?) appearing in celebrities magazines and broadcasts as the Cauet ones. But this is a scumbag world!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts"Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts" Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts"Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in French magazine called "Guts" Reply with quote

That would be A Good Year? Thanks for the pointer, though I think I'm more likely to read the book than watch the film, I generally prefer books to films... unless the specific visual imagery in the film is necessary to make your point? Seems also that to live in France (not just take a holiday there) would be useful...

But I guess from what you say that for Lucy to become a "phenomenon" in France would not be so easy. Either she makes sufficient impression in "Guts" et al to change the nature of the market - which I'd rate as not impossible if she gets enough coverage, Lucy being what she is, but not all that likely - or she achieves recognition in France as part of the international recognition she'd get by acting in a successful movie... which would be great of course Big Smile but requires her to make that leap first. Well, here's hoping Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: