Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo mag

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo magPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo mag Reply with quote

Split into a new thread so it doesn't get lost in the People thread.

Here be the scans from Zoo Big Grin Sorry it's taken me a whiley to do them, got a lot on at the moment Wry but here they are now Big Smile

If only some of these and some of the other pics Lucy shot out there had made it into her calendar. The calendar is superb but it does struggle for variety... everything is completely perfect about it, the whole thing is absolutely right... except for it being so obvious that the whole lot was crammed into an hour or so's shooting. Flaming Neon again, can't even schedule a calendar shoot properly Sad I do wish Lucy would kick the useless buggers into touch and get herself with an agency that isn't so terminally incompetent.

Two or three from this set and a couple of the others would have sorted things nicely - there usually are only two or three locations in a calendar, although it is shot and selected to look like more - and we can well see that the same could have been true this year if Neon hadn't messed it up.

Good to see a "covered" set from Lucy again, as well, we've been a bit short of those since the "topless revolution" Smile and she is so good at them Smile There don't seem to be any topless shots - of anyone - in the mag at all, is this an Australian thing I wonder? Anyone out there care to comment?

Lucy is so good at the "tease" and "subtle" kind of shots and it's a shame that she doesn't get to do them very much these days... I have no preference for topless or not, but I do like to see a mixture of the two and I also like to see Lucy exercising the full range of her talent Smile

The print quality isn't quite as good as Nuts and some of the decaptioning was a bit on the tricky side, but I've done what I can Smile and for these lovely pics it was definitely worth the effort Big Grin

Clicky piccies:

Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo magPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo mag Reply with quote

superb!
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo magPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo mag Reply with quote

Australian zoo doesnt have topless or nipples shots in it but the other lads mags in australia do infact they show much more
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo magPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo mag Reply with quote

Thank you for the pics Pigeon theyre ace. Thumb Up! and all the other ones youve done.
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo magPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo mag Reply with quote

I agree great scans, also great to see a new 'covered up' lucy shoot, gd stuff Big Smile
Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo magPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo mag Reply with quote

Superb. Thank you very much Pigeon.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo magPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo mag Reply with quote

We now have that last pic in HQ Smile

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo magPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo mag Reply with quote

nice Wink
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo magPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Australian Zoo mag Reply with quote

She looks incredible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: