Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

lucy's in this weeks aussie zoo magazine , looks like other pics from her calendar set in it Cloud 9

JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

Great find Cloud 9 Thumb Up! thank you Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

Excellent stuff Thumb Up! ...a squadron of pigeons has been commissioned to airlift a copy from Australia and scans will be posted in due course Wink
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

Smile Big Smile Hehe Big Grin Big Laugh Thumb Up! Cloud 9 Spinning Eyes ...just so happy...can't explain...especially the new nuts shoot Smile Wink Big Smile Hehe Big Grin Big Laugh Thumb Up! Cloud 9..anyone remember a song called CAN'T EXPLAIN by THE WHO..
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
CAN'T EXPLAIN by THE WHO..

Hell yeah! Great song and The Who rule.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

My copy has arrived Big Smile pics will be up before too much longer, though it's a fairly big photoshopping job to get all the cack off them...
kiwi

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
My copy has arrived Big Smile pics will be up before too much longer, though it's a fairly big photoshopping job to get all the cack off them...
mine came today aswell and had done scans but at 5.6mb each they were taking forever to upload so i'l leave it in your capable hands pigeon Thumb Up! Wink
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

good job,pigeon you are always the first.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

Well here we jolly well go then Big Grin

danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

Lucy looks amazing, thanks again Pigeon
kiwi

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

lovely job pigeon Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Cloud 9 , i'l probably post mine aswell with the guff still on once iv'e shrunk them a bit if anyone wants to see them?
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 714

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

Amazing. Better than most pics,
Thanks Pigeon.
kiwi

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

here's my rough scans if you like reading the guff aswell Wink

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

Hmmm, real bag of mixed emotions here.

Fantastic pics and i'm really glad to have them, only i'm a little p**sed at the same time.

Why the hell do the Aussies get almost a full set of calander pics before it's even available for sale.
And why do they get sets of any discription that haven't been seen by lucy's biggest fan base here in her home country.

I can pretty much guarantee that the top 5 lucy fans world wide will read this rant (sorry 4 of them will read 1 of them wrote) and we wouldn't have the thread or the pics if it wasn't for a few of the most loyal importing media from half way round the world.

Sorry if i sound like i bigot i just think artist should remember where they came from and look after those ho made them first, i know its not lucy it's the management.
If it happens again i may need to be bangin some heads together at girl management (by which i mean writing a limp wrist-ed email asking them to please not do it again)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in aussie zooPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie zoo Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Why the hell do the Aussies get almost a full set of calander pics before it's even available for sale.
And why do they get sets of any discription that haven't been seen by lucy's biggest fan base here in her home country.

I was thinking the same myself...

It's incredibly frustrating waiting for Lucy's calendar to come out, especially as we are being messed around with the release date... supposed to be September originally, now we're being given end of October and still a two-week window rather than a firm date...

Usually we get a pic or two from the calendar shoot appearing in the Star - we haven't got that this year - indeed they almost seem to be doing the opposite, they've got an article plugging Kelly Brook's calendar on their website saying it's the sexiest calendar ever, so I posted on the article to say no it isn't, it's not a patch on Lucy's Big Smile - and the dirty swines deleted my comment and turned the comment facility off Mad scared of being disagreed with are you Star? Lucy is better, and you know it...

And we usually get a couple of previews in Nuts too, which I've been assiduously looking out for but it hasn't happened - at least not yet.

Releasing nearly the whole lot - of the actual calendar pics, not just one or two plus "extras" from the shoot - in advance is a very weird thing to do, even more so when it's in a foreign magazine and nor is there even a mention of Lucy's calendar to accompany the pics so the chance of using the feature to plug Lucy's calendar to the Aussies is lost.

Your mixed feelings mirror mine about Lucy's exclusive Nuts contract... on the one hand it's great that she has the clout to get such a thing and the security of it, and certainly there's plenty of evidence - the facebook "Likes" count on the Nuts cover girls page, for a start, with Lucy in first place by such a huge margin - that she is far and away the most popular Nuts model and well deserves such a thing Big Smile On the other hand it's all very eggs-in-one-basket-y and it deprives us of the chance of seeing Lucy in shoots which don't follow the rather unimaginative Nuts conventions... no other mags, no onlytease... Granted her recent Nuts shoots have been more innovative than the usual Nuts fare - quite possibly down to Lucy pushing for something a bit different - but there's so much more she could be doing if she wasn't restricted, and plenty of market for it too.

patriot wrote:
I can pretty much guarantee that the top 5 lucy fans world wide will read this rant (sorry 4 of them will read 1 of them wrote) and we wouldn't have the thread or the pics if it wasn't for a few of the most loyal importing media from half way round the world.

...thanks Blush
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: