Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

after a good while when she hadn't appeared in the aussie lad mags suddenly we've got two in a week Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

Woohoo Thumb Up!

That squadron of pigeons I sent off are currently on their way back with a copy of Zoo... now shall I get them to turn round and go back for Picture or send off a fresh set?
kiwi

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Woohoo Thumb Up!

That squadron of pigeons I sent off are currently on their way back with a copy of Zoo... now shall I get them to turn round and go back for Picture or send off a fresh set?
i don't have pigeon's just airmail Hehe and your's probably save you a packet on postage . on another note i think iv'e got every aussie picture , people and zoo where lucy has been on the front cover so if there is any pics you are missing on the forum i could have a go at scanning them if you like , tho my scanner isn't the dog's b******s like yours is Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

Pure raw scans, not processed or filtered in any way, and scanned at a resolution of 300dpi or greater, I can probably fix up pretty well Smile

Seems you are to be congratulated for getting the news early too, I'm told that issue isn't actually on the shelves until Thursday Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
kiwi

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Pure raw scans, not processed or filtered in any way, and scanned at a resolution of 300dpi or greater, I can probably fix up pretty well Smile

Seems you are to be congratulated for getting the news early too, I'm told that issue isn't actually on the shelves until Thursday Smile
i usually check the tsn ozworld website 2 or 3 times a week just in case lucy is in one of them Wink . and my scanner's max is 300dpi so i'l give it a go starting with the oldest one's and see how they turn out Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

This mag is now also on its way here Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

...As is a third. Lucy is apparently in the Aussie "People" mag too Big Grin My pigeons' little wingies will be getting tired!
kiwi

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

my picture magazine turned up today Thumb Up! , tho a bit dissapointed because apart from the cover shot there's only one 1/3 of a page pic inside taken from lucy pops out in public shoot where she is squating with the bowling ball, oh well hopefully aussie zoo will arrive soon with some more lucy pics Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

That's a bit disappointing, only one pic for a cover feature? I suppose it's not a pic that didn't appear in Nuts either? Oh well, still two other mags to be considering Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

Yep - rather disappointing... only pics are the one on the cover and one more inside, which are both ones we've already seen in Nuts. So fingers crossed for something novel in People Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

Heres hoping Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazinePosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in aussie picture magazine Reply with quote

I'm afraid our hopes are dashed Sad

"People" has arrived... and there's nothing new in it Sad not only are all the pics ones we've already seen in Nuts, but one of them is even the same as one of the "Picture" ones - the one of Lucy squatting over the bowling ball. So even the Aussies are being let down!

The other pics they've used are these:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: