Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
pogo wrote:
I bet we'll all sleep a hundred times better knowing that! Big Laugh

Yes, thank you. I've actually been having a hard time sleeping lately. This will definitely help me. Hehe

I have two subjects which I think about to help me get to sleep. One, predictably, is Lucy Smile ...the other is how to build nuclear-powered spacecraft Big Grin
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Usually what happens is kilbs or paulb11 copy it off here and post it on there Smile the delay seems to depend on who does it, paulb11's around more of the time but kilbs never seems to show up before 6pm.

Lol yeh Im not here before 6. well hardly ever.

always copy your scans Smile I hate all that stuff they make up it makes Lucy sound like a slapper off a council estate. why doesnt anyone else edit it off. and all the other rubbish nuts put on the pics it spoils it. its only here you can get good ones thank you for doing it Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
Lol yeh Im not here before 6. well hardly ever.

What, never? Well, hardly ever... Big Grin

kilbs wrote:
I hate all that stuff they make up it makes Lucy sound like a slapper off a council estate.

That's what's such a shame about the demise of Maxim. They didn't mess around with the interviews to any great extent, they just printed Lucy's words with very little editing - not none, but not very much. Which is about as close as any of them have ever come to the ideal Smile

The others vary. Max Power has printed some quite disgusting stuff, it's as unreliable as the Sport. Nuts mixes truth and fancy up into a right old mess. Loaded does the same but with less truth and more fancy. Why they can't just let Lucy be herself I can't understand... they take all her personality out of it and replace it with their own, which is a horrible thing to do Sad If you saw one of those articles at random with all the names taken out of it, you'd have a right job trying to guess which model it was supposed to be, but it'd be much easier to work out which magazine it was.

I take it you'd be in favour of the magazine idea in the "gone fishing" thread? Smile

pogo wrote:
If that doesn't work, try askin your Doctor for some Elephant tranquilisers! Hammer

I used to be on those Smile (well, not actually elephant spec...) horrible things they were... spent years trying to cut them down and out, finally managed to get off them by means of the thoughts I cited Wink Lucy is a cure and no mistake! Thumb Up!
kilbs

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I take it you'd be in favour of the magazine idea in the "gone fishing" thread? Smile

Yeh I said. itd be the best thing ever Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
Yeh I said.

Sorry, suffering from brain failure yesterday Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

...Well the wait is over and it was most definitely worth it Big Grin

Usual dodgy print/thin paper problems that we get with Australian magazines but never mind...

Just look at these... the more we see from this shoot the better they get.

Especially the one with the shiny collar... that's got to be one of the best pics Lucy has ever done Cloud 9

Waah Lucy what have you done... Heart Cloud 9

Stunning work by our brunette goddess here Thumb Up!
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Way to go LUCY cracking pics thans Pigeon for sharing with the group
kilbs

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

WHAT???!!!!?!!! Eek!

OOWWowwowwoooww...

Thud
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

WOW...i'm awestruck...1, 2 and 5 are actually some of her best shots ever..this photoshoot just keeps springing surprises..thanks Pigeon u just made my day Thumb Up!
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

top job pigeon , love the collar pic Cloud 9 , still waiting for my copy to arrive ,when it does that pic is going on my wall Big Smile Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

kiwi wrote:
top job pigeon , love the collar pic Cloud 9 , still waiting for my copy to arrive ,when it does that pic is going on my wall Big Smile Thumb Up!

I'm afraid you have some careful scissors-and-sellotape work ahead of you... it's split over two pages Wry

sexybeast wrote:
thanks Pigeon u just made my day Thumb Up!

Blush

Well Lucy made mine Big Grin

Your mention of number 5 reminds me of the music shoot which several people have cited as having something of the same atmosphere as this one... that pic is very like one of the music shoot pics which was published in the Star.

...I forgot to mention earlier... the text accompanying these pics makes reference to a couple of things which have been mentioned on here... it has a right go at the Sport for that stupid fabricated article they made up a little while ago, and it also lambasts the idiots on that plastic surgery blog site who claim to be surgeons but disprove their claim by their mongoloid inability to identify real boobs.

It also says that Lucy has been taking "ACTORING LESSONS" (sic)... I'm not sure how reliable a source one can take it to be but it does correlate with something I heard fairly recently... Beautiful news if true Big Grin
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

These are fantastic pictures. I agree, they were worth the wait. I've got to say that she's looking very sexy in these and that the pictures just keep on getting better. Thanks for uploading these, Pigeon!
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie "Picture" mag April 2010 Reply with quote

OMG Lucy's done it again! This shoot just gets better and better! Imagine the amount of even better pics there gonna have of her latest shoot! Great scans as usual Pigeon. Lucy Pinder truly is UNBEATABLE and is/always will be the queen of the glamor industry!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: