Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

Apparently Lucy is featured in an Australian fashion magazine "Doing Bird". I like the title Big Grin

No pics or anything as yet, but, of course, the process for obtaining the mag has been set in motion Big Smile

I am reminded of Lucy's appearances in "OK" magazine... I love it when she does this sort of thing, actual shoots of Lucy with her clothes on are all too rare and she looks just as beautiful clothed - if not more so Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

Thats brilliant news! Smile Were certainly getting a lot of new stuff from Lucy this year from the sounds of things, its like shes re-launched her career, kinda Hehe Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

Well here we jolly well go Big Grin

Lucy is looking absolutely gorgeous in this pic Cloud 9 I love this sort of look - so natural, and kind of ethereal... shows Lucy in a different, and much better, light, with the emphasis on pure beauty Big Smile

Definitely a pleasant change from the usual one-track-mind way she is photographed Smile an excellent exposition both of Lucy's beauty and her versatility Smile (Also, it's another data point supporting my theory that women make the best glamour photographers Smile)

I'd love to see Lucy do a lot more like this Big Smile

...I must comment on the magazine, too. You may remember I've said I'd like to start a magazine where the emphasis is on quality, and which presents the pics just as high quality prints on good paper, with no captions and no rubbish printed over the top of them? That's exactly what this mag is Big Grin there was no editing required to present this pic, nobody's ruined it with silly additions. If the Aussies can do it why can't we? Smile

Just a shame the pic wasn't bigger!

...Crop for facebook Roll Eyes

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

Holy mother of god! Thats one of the most beautiful pics of Lucy Ive ever seen, is it just me? Thats one great pic, we need to see more from this magazine Cloud 9 Thumb Up! Big Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

hot as ****, cant wait for the rest
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

I'm afraid there isn't any "rest"... that one pic is all there was Sad And the mag comes out only once every six months... so even if they do feature Lucy again we've got a long time to wait. I'm just hoping that the quite incredible way that pic shows off Lucy's beauty inspires other publications to photograph her in a similar way Smile
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

wow lucy just gets better and sexier i am on Cloud 9 plz any more
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

thats one helluva shot, lucy seems to be changing up her shoots a lot this year, which is very welcome. incredible, many thanks for the scan.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

Best picture I have seen of Lucy for yonks!! Cloud 9 Thanks very much! Also, it's subtle and arty and not so cheesecakey as most of her pictures...
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

WOW!

Need a High Res version NOW!

Need the rest of the shoot YESTERDAY!

Phenomenal!
Stunning!
Cry wow...
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

Best pic of Lucy so far.

I have a new favorite pic. Simply amazing.
Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

This is a great pic

This is what we want; pictures that arent photoshopped to unrealistic shapes. I'm not even a huge fan of the overly put on 'sexy' look. This natural look is much better, this is more like her earlier photos
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

It's great to see the amount of enthusiasm this pic is generating. It's even getting our infrequent posters to comment Thumb Up! (Good to see you around, slp and Dib! Big Smile) Let's hope those responsible for future shoots get to see this thread and take note! The more pics in this mould we get the better... it really is Lucy at her very best Cloud 9

Robster wrote:
Also, it's subtle and arty and not so cheesecakey as most of her pictures...

Dice wrote:
I'm not even a huge fan of the overly put on 'sexy' look. This natural look is much better

Agree with both of you... This is one of those things like photoshopping and weight loss, where the "conventions" are inexplicably at variance with what people buying the pics actually like. It seems to be the "done thing" to get Lucy to force a "put on sexy look", but as the reactions on this thread show, there's no need for that at all because she looks much better when she's just looking relaxed and natural Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

Nuts magazine etc should take note, I guarantee you there would always be a surge in popularity of a shoot if it were done like this shoot, no photo shopping, this more simple approach is what we all want to see because when its done correctly we get to see the real 'genuine' Lucy Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

Have you got a picture of the front cover? It would be good to see Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: