Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Have you got a picture of the front cover? It would be good to see Thumb Up!

Oh, we're not talking about the same situation as with Nuts where Lucy does appear on the front cover but with so much rubbish over the pic that it's not worth scanning. The front cover of this mag isn't Lucy at all, and it's actually really ugly.

Unlike the pic of Lucy inside which everyone is agreeing is the best pic ever Big Grin Newcomers to the thread: Look here or you will regret it the rest of your life Hehe
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

does anyone else think lucy looks like rose byrne in this photo?
on a similar note i think katy b looks like she could be lucys younger sister (i know shes not!)
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

Yes, she does look a bit like Rose Byrne. And yes, the picture is amazing.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

The enthusiasm this pic is generating is - not surprisingly - tremendous Big Grin I've just had a look on another, members-only/non-Lucy-specific, forum where I posted this pic and it's getting the same sort of reaction there Big Grin

The thread has got six replies, which is quite a bit more than picture threads usually get - especially ones with only one pic - most people don't bother to actually reply on that forum, they just click the "thanks" button on the original post. And they are not the usual replies which just thank the poster, they are all replies of extravagant praise for Lucy's lovely pic Thumb Up!

And as on here, people are massively impressed with the different style. They really want Lucy to do more like this and wish we saw this sort of thing in Nuts Big Smile

Lucy rocks Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

I think a few of us will be sending a relatively similar question to Lucys Laid email address Hehe Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

don't think she really looks like Rose Byrne but the expression on her face and the angle would make one think they were related in some way Smile ...as for the other forum atleast i'll personally try n be more supportive P Big Smile...although i always do make it a point to thank u Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
...as for the other forum atleast i'll personally try n be more supportive P Big Smile...although i always do make it a point to thank u Smile

Noooooo don't worry about that Smile as I've said many times, I'm not after thanks - all I'm doing is passing stuff on. It's not my stuff, it's Lucy's, and it's her who deserves the thanks and praise, not me Smile

My comment about people's reply/thanks habits on that forum wasn't any kind of criticism, I was just describing what people usually do in order to make the point that this pic has made them do something different - and the different thing that they are doing is... giving Lucy thanks and praise Big Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

i know what u mean but a little more appreciation never hurt anyone Smile ...reason i don't have much to say on other forums is cause i do all my talking here Hehe
patriot

Contributions: 740

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
Best pic of Lucy so far.

I have a new favorite pic. Simply amazing.

Second that, that is stunning
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

What ho patriot, you're still around then - good to see you Thumb Up!

That pic received the most overwhelming cascade of positive response I've ever seen for a Lucy pic Big Smile (apart from April 2007 Smile) Would be so great if she did more sets like that Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

damn, seeing a reply to this thread i was hoping there were new adds. Big Laugh
patriot

Contributions: 740

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
What ho patriot, you're still around then - good to see you Thumb Up!

That pic received the most overwhelming cascade of positive response I've ever seen for a Lucy pic Big Smile (apart from April 2007 Smile) Would be so great if she did more sets like that Smile

Just lurking in the background Wink

I'm not surprised it got the reaction it did. We do need more work like that but as we have both voiced before it's not "nuts material" so the chances are low.
playloup66

Contributions: 12

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

WOW! Love

That certainly was a beautiful pic of lucy, one of her best. Big Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

Some news about this pic! Big Smile

The picture was shot by photographer Alice Hawkins, at a location in Essex called Eaton House aka Barbie's house. The title of this shoot was "Paper Dolls", it contents other pictures but with other models.
You can see it with good quality in Alice Hawkins website.

Good new: Alice Hawkins shot again Lucy last autumn for the next Ponystep magazine...
Pinderlust

Contributions: 432

Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird"Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Aussie mag "Doing Bird" Reply with quote

It would be great if Lucy did more photos like this - "nude" instead of "naked". That IS indeed good news Snowflake, thanks Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: