Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

Our friend has now done five of these, so I thought it was about time to make a thread for them Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

Clap gotta go dig out my paper 3d glasses.
YFNspiderman82

Contributions: 6

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

Here's another one

@Angry_Albert

YFNspiderman82

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

And Happy Holidays

@Angry_Albert

Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

i have to be honest, i dont think retro-fitting ever seems to work properly. Stuff has to be recorded/taken in 3D to work properly
YFNspiderman82

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

Oh yeah I feel the same way.
The pix Im looking for NEED to be in high res and NEED to have some sort of depth or Z-Axis.

These pictures were all taken in 2D for 2D and 3D was never in mind.

The anaglyph effect works best from about 3ft away. If youre hovering over your keyboard it wont look right.

Im working on new stereo effects on/off at work so Im trying to apply them to other stuff i.e Lucy pix.

@Angry_Albert
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

Thanks to Angry Albert for producing two more of these Smile

eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

I want 3D glasses just to look at these.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

The 3D effect doesnt seem to be working for me, perhaps my 3D glasses aren't working. That second pic has always been a personal favourite of mine Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

Theres only one question....and one question only that i want an answer to..why is Albert angry???
YFNspiderman82

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

If the 3D doesnt work you either arnt wearing red/blue anaglyph glasses OR youre hovering over your keyboard.

The last two posted are a dif effect ive been working on. Instead of 3D depth you should be seeing the image come off the screen in true 3D

As to why im so angry all the time.... that is a forum all of its own.

@Angry_Albert
lkpfan

Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

Hi guys

I've done some experiments with 3D steroscopic images and rendering in order to see computer models in 3D, just like the Oculus Rift... and I've thought, how I would like to have a 3D model of Lucy to see her in 3D in front of me! Spinning Eyes

I mean a full 3D mesh that you can freely rotate it in the space not a flat (non-stereo at all) anaglyph like those above!

so to all good digital artists out there that are also big big fans of Lucy, please could someone digitalize Lucy? (I'm an awful artist so I've searched on deviantART.com but nothing so far...)
She could be the first real girl to be digitized and certainly would be the next Lara Croft!

Thanks in advance! Thumb Up!
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 161

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

lkpfan wrote:
Hi guys

I've done some experiments with 3D steroscopic images and rendering in order to see computer models in 3D, just like the Oculus Rift... and I've thought, how I would like to have a 3D model of Lucy to see her in 3D in front of me! Spinning Eyes

I mean a full 3D mesh that you can freely rotate it in the space not a flat (non-stereo at all) anaglyph like those above!

so to all good digital artists out there that are also big big fans of Lucy, please could someone digitalize Lucy? (I'm an awful artist so I've searched on deviantART.com but nothing so far...)
She could be the first real girl to be digitized and certainly would be the next Lara Croft!

Thanks in advance! Thumb Up!

like this?
http://vimeo.com/user2608859/videos

time to 3D scan Lucy lol
lkpfan

Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_AlbertPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in 3D by @Angry_Albert Reply with quote

yes exactly like that! Thumb Up!

I've been tried to use some 3D program that reconstruct a 3D model from images starting from a Holly Peers 3D gif but I've got nothing till now... why Lucy didn't do any 3D gif in the past??? Weep

Nobody is able to help? Hey just for fun!

this is what I'm doing right now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: