Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats Protection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats ProtectionPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats Protection Reply with quote

Reckoned this was now worth a thread of its own seeing as we not only have quite a few pictures now, but also an article:)

http://www.islingtontribune.com/news/2012/jun/appeal-volunteers-and-homes-abandoned-cats-recession-bites-motty-and-his-pals

Seems the government screwing people over on housing benefit (instead of doing the sensible thing and acting to reduce housing costs) is screwing the cats over as well...

tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats ProtectionPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats Protection Reply with quote

It's images like this that remind me why I love Lucy Pinder so much
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats ProtectionPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats Protection Reply with quote

It's said on an other thread that she looks like very happy with cats... I want to say it's a pity we need cats for seing her as much naturally smily. Roll Eyes

Pigeon, i'm not sure the material reason and by extrapolation the governement are responsable of this phenomenon wich always existed... and in some other country and/or other times we can speak about the same for humans and not only cats Wry . If the crisis makes a cat become too much expansive and be abandoned, well, i wonder about dogs!!
More, the article speaks about the people mentality with animals... Yep, people take animals as objects, necessary objects we need to put in a home like a table or a tv. When they dislike it, they change without a breath of respect for what is alive. Thumb Down

This article don't give the springs (surveys) of what it speak about. They can't have spoken to cats' owners who abandoned their cats... So i think all is said is a bit of subjective interpretation... I know very well the cats world and they shouldn't speak as tighty as this about it, only for appealing people to cats' cause... Grumpy
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats ProtectionPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats Protection Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEUPYeWkAx4
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats ProtectionPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats Protection Reply with quote

Oh good find that man Thumb Up!

Video: Lucy Pinder - Cats Adoption Centre Celebrity Guest

tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats ProtectionPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder helping out at Cats Protection Reply with quote

Thanks for the video that was great to watch!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: