Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Folder
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

Just been having a tidy up today as i can't seem to find anything when i want it.

Even i was quite suprised at how many pics i have

There is a small chunk of duplicates and none lucy pics in the one folder but not that many.
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

Mine is pretty similar, I haven't checked for duplicates, but around 3GB ish. (of course none of the vids are included in that, total folder size is 26GB! I do keep a fair few of the raw video feeds in there until I trasnsfer them to storage).
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

Code:
pigeon@pindix:~/lpjpg$ du -sm .
18703   .
pigeon@pindix:~/lpjpg$

...that's not even the whole lot.

Tongue Hehe
patriot

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Code:
pigeon@pindix:~/lpjpg$ du -sm .
18703   .
pigeon@pindix:~/lpjpg$

...that's not even the whole lot.

Tongue Hehe

In that case your holding back, start sharing. Wink

If some are unpostable email Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

I must admit there is a slight "cheat" Hehe it includes all the originals of scans in .xcf format, at about 40-50MB for a whole-page scan. Does tend to bump it up a bit Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

Patriot: where do you get most of your Lucy Pinder pics from? nuts.co.uk?
patriot

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Patriot: where do you get most of your Lucy Pinder pics from? nuts.co.uk?

Like pigeon and many others i've been collecting since 2004 so it would be impossible to say where "most" of them came from.
Over the last couple of years though we have defo been heavily reliant on nuts for material
Herve

Contributions: 29

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

Naughty boys.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

Is Lucy the only model you collect large amounts of pictures on?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

In my case, yes. My collection of pics of Malene is both far less extensive and far less comprehensive, and my other collections, of Sophie, Michelle, Lindsey and one or two others, consist essentially only of onlytease sets and pictures other people have posted on here. Lucy is... special Smile
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

ive been colecting since 2009 so im behind
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

Missed your reply there, Pigeon. I believe Lucy is the only girl who I've got tons and tons of pictures of. I think the only that come closed are Denise Milani, Ewa Sonnet, Jana Defi, Katy Perry, and September Carrino.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

As if Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder FolderPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Folder Reply with quote

Ive got 2742 pics, 41 videos. The pics are only in 2 folders and the main comprises of around 90% of the pics, and a separate folder for the LP vids.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: