Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pleased to announce the launch of a new mobile site offering exclusive pics and videos of Lucy Big Grin ...and by the looks of it there's some cracking material on it Thumb Up!

I emphasise... NEW Smile This has no connection with the previous such site, so anyone who was put off by that disaster needn't worry. This is a pukka effort - this site works Big Smile

Our international members will be pleased to know that this one does work from outside the UK, so nobody need miss out Thumb Up!

And you can pay by credit card on this one - which is another excellent point in its favour Big Smile

It works on a PC, too; I've just had a look at it and here are some screenshots... it does look rather tasty Big Grin

There seem to be two routes to access it:

- By normal internet browsing - simply go to http://www.lucypindermobile.com/

- By text message - UK users can text GO TEXTME to 60550. International users can text GO TEXTME to 004477 8620 3222.

Check it out and spread the word Smile from what I've seen so far this is a good one, the material looks excellent!

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Oh my word!! Blah Blah Blah

What an amazing avalanche of stuff today!!! TOO MUCH for one day!!!

Thud

I can't take it!! i think I am going to pass out!! Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Too right! I think Im going to subscribe, it looks like theyve got it right this time + look at those pics... WOW! Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

anyone else had trouble with the vids? ive done it on my comp and there very stuttery
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

1) The videos and pics are *only* downloadable at mobile resolutions?
2) Is this "Bango" service safe? I've heard a lot of horror stories from mobile subscription companies and how they charge you for unsolicited services once you sign in, and how it's virtually impossible to cancel your subscription...

Last edited by Grendel on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

How much do you have to pay?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
anyone else had trouble with the vids? ive done it on my comp and there very stuttery

RockyMoney wrote:
How much do you have to pay?

Anyone care to answer those? I'll have to wait until I've got more than 30p in my bank account to provide my own input Smile

Grendel wrote:
1) The videos and pics are *only* downloadable at mobile resolutions?

I've already raised that one, hopefully we'll get some information Smile

Grendel wrote:
2) Is this "Bango" service safe? I've heard a lot of horror stories from mobile subscription companies and how they charge you for unsolicited services once you sign in, and how it's virtually impossible to cancel your subscription...

I've never heard of them, but from what I've been able to ascertain they don't seem to give rise to such problems Smile
Grendel

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Ok, I've subscribed... and it doesn't work for me.

First I've paid 3 for some video I didn't want thanks to their "intuitive" process of joining, and then I've paid the correct charge of 12 for a month of Lucy's content... and when I click on "Members enter here", i log in with my recently created Bango credentials... and nothing happens.

I go again to the main page of the service, where I can access the free tour and it reminds me of the wonderful things I'll get when I subscribe to the service...

EDIT: I'm using iPhone 3Gs (to my eternal shame) and yes, I've already cleared cookies and cache from Safari... I'll try installing Opera and going that way.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Let me know how you get on with Opera, if that doesn't help I may be able to get something sorted out Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

i think ill wait a couple weeks or so for them to upload more content. not sure what they have now but theres bound to more in the coming weeks. for me to sign up in Canada it costs $14.99/month and $4.99/video. and the video preview stills look great Spinning Eyes
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Hmmm....

On second thoughts, I am not so sure I like the look of this, once bitten twice shy and all that. Roll Eyes

Will let someone else be the guinea pig this time Wink

Does anyone know if this is replacing the subscription service that "started" on 21st March? Seems a bit weird that that one would just stop, especially as it seems to have just started working properly the other day Moan
Grendel

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Nah, Opera does the same...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Robster: AFAIK, yes it is Big Smile

Grendel: OK, I can't promise instant results but I'll see if I can get some answers Smile
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

A new site Great!

However I have subscribed twice and cant get into the members area!

I have contacted the vendor and will post any response....

UPDATE - Grendel I have the same problem as you..

support@bango.com = Up to 5 days to respond!!!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

They are definitely keen to make sure this works properly Thumb Up!

So if you are having problems, please email info@girlmanagement.com and let them know what's up Smile they will get the provider on the case.

Please be sure to provide precise details of exactly what goes wrong and how, to give them the best information from which to work to fix it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: