Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stocli

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

we have new video... well... 10х20 pixels l think. Weep
stocli

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

size of video is 1mb. I think If it will 10 or 20 mb it can be better.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Guys, does anyone know what Steve's email address at Katina Leisure is please? I have had a quick skim over his posts and couldn't see it.

Thanks Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

steve (at) katinaleisure.com Smile
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Doh! Thanks Pigeon Thumb Up!

I could have sworn it was something like that Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

looks like 2 weeks now without an update Wry. i realize its just a mobile site, but to upload a minute and a half video shouldnt take much. not to mention the lack of photo updates that were being worked on for a september update.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I've dropped Steve a line to ask him about this Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Beer
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

We have an answer on this Smile ...they are waiting for more material, it's on its way Thumb Up! and we should see it in two or three weeks Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Good stuff, heres hoping it will be in true HD. Is there any news on the potential migration of the mobile vids for PC use?
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

many thanks for the response pigeon Thumb Up!
glad my month expired last week. ill wait on the new vids.
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Excellent news Pigeon, thanks Thumb Up!

I wonder if the "extra" material is from any unseen bits of Nuts shoots...
(considering the small number of vids that were released on the Nuts website in 2010 compared with previous years)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I wonder if the "extra" material is from any unseen bits of Nuts shoots... (considering the small number of vids that were released on the Nuts website in 2010 compared with previous years)

No... it's brand new material Big Grin

RockyMoney wrote:
Good stuff, heres hoping it will be in true HD. Is there any news on the potential migration of the mobile vids for PC use?

That, plus other good stuff, is in the pipeline Big Smile Can't really say too much while it's in development... we don't have a timescale at the moment, but as soon as I have more that I can pass on I'll let you all know Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
animal_mofo

Contributions: 36

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I was/still am a little dubious of this outfit. Will wait till the get regular content updates before opening my wallet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: