Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

A new vid is up and the streaming menu now works!!

Cheers!
stocli

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Streaming video is not work on PC ?!? Sad
stocli

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

And again about shooting video. General style of shooting - when we watch only face or only Lucy's body. I think a plan when we can see her face and body simultaneously is most better, but we can see it very sparsely. Sorry for my bad english. Smile
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Nope vids didnt work on my pc either, i have used my iphone, when you press the 'fill to screen button' and i cant even see a quarter of it!!

Alot better quality tho
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

ccunlif1 wrote:
Nope vids didnt work on my pc either, i have used my iphone, when you press the 'fill to screen button' and i cant even see a quarter of it!!

Alot better quality tho

maybe theyll fix the pc streaming in the coming days but is it possible to download the current videos to your pc?
stocli

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

OK. HQ video work on Galaxy Tab, but quality is not so good as I thought. Its worse than Nuts video, such as "Lucy Pinder - Nuts housework".
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Guys...

If like me you can't understand the point of watching higher resolution videos on a tiny screen and low resolution videos on a big screen try this:-

To access the higher resolution streaming videos on a PC, make sure that you update your video streaming software (be it Realplayer or whatever) to the latest version, then try again with the site. This worked for me.

Alternatively we can also always hope that we will (eventually) be able to actually download the higher resolution versions...
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

how good do the highres vids look on your pc robster? comparable to nuts quality or actual HD?

and hopefully Steve can answer this, from the previews I can see there hasnt been any picture updates at all. are there any plans in the immediate future to have weekly picture uploads in addition to the friday video uploads?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

OK chaps, we have some updates from Steve... Big Smile

...A point has been raised on twitter about the aspect ratios of the pics being changed on certain phones. This is being looked into...

SteveAtKatina wrote:
Good point! I too am unhappy with the way the images we uploaded to the site are handled - some phones change the aspect ratio, others don't. The good news here though is that we now have a way to ensure that the aspect ratio on Lucy's photos will not be altered on ANY handset, but the bad news is that we have to re-upload all of the photos again to make it work. This is scheduled for September.

It would be my interpretation that this also explains linkweed's point in the previous post Smile

...Login problems. As I read what people are saying, this has now been resolved for everyone except Grendel? Steve says he may not have time to get on this site (he's got stuff on and is only intermittently around at the moment) but, Grendel, if you email him things will be sorted out Smile

SteveAtKatina wrote:
I will aim to get onto the forum this week but can't guarantee I'll be able to do so. What I CAN guarantee though is that anyone who has any problem with the site WILL receive a reply from me if they email me directly - steve@katinaleisure.com

I'd just like to reassure you, and your Forum members, that we offer full refunds if we are unable to fix a problem. Either the site will work for you, or you'll get your money back. Simple as that.

...as Steve says, if your login problem proves intractable - though I would not expect this to be the case - then your subscription will be refunded Smile

And finally a bit of "mission statement" from Steve about the site, which is good to hear... Smile

SteveAtKatina wrote:
Happy to help with any questions you have, and always pleased to receive feedback about the site, and suggestions on how to improve it.

We will build what Lucy's fans want us to build, as long as Lucy is ok with it, so keep the enhancement ideas flowing and we'll run them past her and her management team. Ultimately we aim to deliver the best mobile site possible within the limitations of the technology, and can do so only with the support of Lucy's fan base.

So... thanks to Steve for his help, and thanks to everyone who has provided feedback on this thread Thumb Up!
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

thanks for the feedback pigeon, this new site is leagues ahead of the previous one, in terms of content and communication.
00kennedyp

Contributions: 11

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

how do you get HD videos on your pc its not working for me
KARANVOHRA17

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

can we download the videos(hd and/or sd) on our pc from this site?
stocli

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

i think that last video is absolutly bad guality Sad
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Have they simply tried to upscale the quality of the video by using a conversion program or are they proper HD vids?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I have some good news on this but unfortunately I'm not allowed to reveal any details as yet...

For the moment, though, I can say that plans are definitely in hand which will address the points raised in the last page or so Thumb Up!

As I say, I can't say what's happening but I am confident that you are going to like it Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: