Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Stocli, I think it's asking a bit much for a mobile site to have HD videos on it
Wink I think anything of Nuts-resolution/quality would be fine and I would be very happy with that.

I agree Smile Though I read Stocli's comment not as the formal definition of "HD", but simply as using "HD" as a shorthand method of saying "the sort of quality we are accustomed to from Nuts". Which I too would be very happy with, and after all mobile phones these days do have the screen resolution to support Nuts-website quality Smile

Robster wrote:
This also leads me onto a final point Steve which may seem like a stupid question but also seems quite pertinent; Is there a reason why the site is a mobile-based site and not a "proper" website?

I don't think that's a stupid question at all Smile after all plenty of people on this thread are accessing the site from their PCs... The attraction of the site is simply that it provides exclusive material of Lucy at her best Big Smile it's not an attraction to have that material targeted at a particular platform, it's the material itself that people want Smile

Steve, I would be more than happy to work with you to provide a "PC side" to the site Smile whether in coding or server space ...and of course free of charge. Indeed, as it happens I already have an unused project which might serve as the nucleus of a "PC side"... or I could equally well code something from scratch to your specifications. Smile

Robster wrote:
Cheers and keep up the good work Big Smile

Seconded Thumb Up!
stocli

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Robster, im on galaxy tab. thats why I can watch HD on mobile. Big Smile and yes - video 9 is the video 7.
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
This also leads me onto a final point Steve which may seem like a stupid question but also seems quite pertinent; Is there a reason why the site is a mobile-based site and not a "proper" website? Cheers and keep up the good work Big Smile

Pigeon wrote:
I don't think that's a stupid question at all Smile after all plenty of people on this thread are accessing the site from their PCs... The attraction of the site is simply that it provides exclusive material of Lucy at her best Big Smile it's not an attraction to have that material targeted at a particular platform, it's the material itself that people want Smile

Steve, I would be more than happy to work with you to provide a "PC side" to the site Smile whether in coding or server space ...and of course free of charge. Indeed, as it happens I already have an unused project which might serve as the nucleus of a "PC side"... or I could equally well code something from scratch to your specifications. Smile

Steve, this is what we need. I think it's a great idea. Big Smile

And yes, keep up the good work, as I've mentioned to Adam, "It's good to see you being pro-active in solving customers problems.....you seem to be doing right by Lucy." Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Interesting article here Smile

http://www.mobile-ent.biz/news/read/katina-leisure-builds-official-lucy-pinder-site/014936

It's not entirely clear from the article but it isn't just the mobile site that it means, it's the whole actual web site Big Smile - they have taken over .info as well Smile (Which is why some people may be experiencing oddities at the moment - that's due to the DNS changes propagating through the system and will clear itself up in a day or two.)

Which is excellent news Thumb Up! Congrats to Lucy - and to Steve Clap So glad to see this happen Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

This sounds promising, nice find Pigeon Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Not this thread, another one with a similar title... I started a new thread in order to distance this new site from that Smile

It's chalk and cheese really Smile

Katina are addressing the deficiencies of the previous site - most notably in that they allow payment by credit card, and that the site works outside the UK so Lucy's overseas fans can use it - which is a very significant market, especially since overseas fans don't get Nuts Smile

Katina are also VASTLY more professional in their response to user feedback. When Grendel - an overseas fan - mentioned on the official forum that the old site was useless to overseas users, MNS Media responded by accusing him of being mentally ill. The MNS representative eventually had to be prevented from posting on the official forum because all he did was insult people. Contrast that appalling state with Steve's excellent and helpful responses on this thread Smile

Katina are making sure to provide content on Lucy's site. They have plenty there already - there is already much more there than there ever was on the old site. They are making sure to update it with new content, and the content is genuinely exclusive. MNS were useless at this. They hardly ever added content, and of what they did have a good half of it wasn't "exclusive" at all, it was stuff we'd seen already.

Katina are handling Lucy's site in an appropriate and professional manner. It is Lucy's site, pure and simple - there is nothing non-Lucy on it. They are providing a service to Lucy and to Lucy's fans, and keeping it focused on that. MNS, on the other hand, were using it as a service to themselves, hijacking Lucy's good name to promote their other, inappropriate, activities. They used their version to direct people to thoroughly inappropriate material - at first blatantly, and even when they were made to curb their worst excesses they were still doing it in more subtle ways. Katina aren't doing anything of the sort - they're doing it as it should be done right from the start.

Katina are competent and know what they're doing. The site works, there was only ever one problem with it, and they fixed that very quickly. They have also transferred the main website to their own server quickly, without hassle, and without breaking anything or causing any problems. MNS, on the other hand, broke pretty well everything they touched - most notably in destroying four years' worth of content on the official forum by transferring to a new server without having first recovered all the content off the old one, which is so utterly incompetent it beggars belief.

I could go on, but I think those are the main points Smile

...so, yeah. Katina are a MUCH better outfit and I am very glad indeed that they have taken over not only Lucy's mobile service but the actual website as well. Both Lucy and her fans are now in a much better position than was previously the case Smile
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

All of that is true, but I still can't enter the mobile site... and yesterday I was charged for the second month of a service I'm not able to use.

The fault is mine, though, I've been very busy and unable to pursue this any further.

Could the Katina representative on this forum contact me thru private message (in order to not hijack the thread) and help me resolve my issues with the site?
minty

Contributions: 79

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I hope they take on the negative feedback about the under par content (low res) and start offering something worth paying for.

There is a big opportunity for Lucy to make good money from this. If you look at the glamourchase stuff, not much of that has been leaked on to the net for free and so should hopefully remain reasonably exclusive to those who pay.

How about some unseen footage from pre 2007? There must be loads of unseen footage they could post which would make the 9 monthly fee more than value for money!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

After seeing the vids for myself I thought some of them served better as an insight into the modelling world. In a few of the vids the idiotic camera man was focusing on a stage light for some bizarre reason Spinning Eyes Hehe

The recording wasnt as good as Nuts do either. However the concept is a good one. The vids just need to be less like footage from the film Cloverfield, be in HD, and perhaps have Lucy giving an intro similar to her Nuts vids Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

They've just announced the addition of high quality videos Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Smile Bounce Woohoo!
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Anyone got the link to work? I keep getting redirected telling me i have to log in!
I have but it doesnt work, maybe a bug...

The video updates have been great, a bit infrequent tho

Hope they add more pics too!!!

Cheers for the updates
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

ccunlif1 wrote:

The video updates have been great, a bit infrequent tho
2 new vids were added last friday, so we'll see what happens tomorrow. and hoorah to hd vids. Thumb Up!
nacho

Contributions: 30

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

On twitter it said there are new HD Streaming vids but I can't see any. There is a msg that says if you're reading this then you're not logged in or aren't a member, both of which don't apply to me.
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Thats the same problem i have had mate. I have emailed the company. Steve i think, who is on this forumhe is good as gold and will post reply when i get one....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: