Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nacho

Contributions: 30

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

it was about 2 mins mate - there are 7 videos so far. The most annoying thing is they look like good vids......just cant make them out very well.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I'm pretty much totally with Nacho on this one, I'm disappointed:-

There have been 7 videos so far, which isn't at all bad for 2 weeks but most of them are very lousy quality. The best ones so far are 5 & 6, they are reasonable, but nearly all of them suffer from low resolution and more significantly, terrible camera work (was the cameraman drunk?). We want to look at Lucy, we are not watching an action scene from "Quantum of Solace"!

The sole video that I got from the weekly mobile service was better quality. If these were like that I would be happy.

The problem is exacerbated by Video 7 which has some topless footage of Lucy's 2012 calendar shoot; the fact that the "free" video that was released a few days before it is of miles better quality (and longer) than the exclusive video that we are paying for is annoying Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Well it's the weekend now, but hopefully Steve will be back on Monday and be able to update us on when the higher resolution ones will be available Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Well Pogo, I am optimistic that the content will improve and Steve is certainly correct that Lucy looks at her best in these videos Cloud 9. The problem is that it's difficult to see her!!

I suppose if it comes down to it, if it's matter of balance, I would much rather have LESS hi-quality content than MORE low quality content...
stocli

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

sir it the great idea to do the site where we can see special video Wink and we can pay for this. But quality QUALITY!! Sad Sir you should to do HD video. and why this "MTV movie-style"? shaky camera is not good. Thank you and Greetings from Russia!
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Steve, any idea when the next update is going to be posted?
Since subscribing there has only been 1 video update. The pics section also says "check back soon" but nothing?

I along with others have payed for the subscription service but keeping people intested requires regular updates and so far, 1 vid?

Cheers for ur help
SteveAtKatina

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:57 am    Subject: Four New Lucy Videos Reply with quote

UPDATE: Four new videos have now been added to the site and yes, there are lots more to come. The site will receive one new video every week from now on.

I have read and understood the comments regarding both the technical and artistic quality of the early videos, and will repeat that ALL the videos in the site will be made available in higher resolution formats (for members).

Also, the early videos were not shot for use on mobile, so there was a lot of wobbly camera work, incidental shots, panning and zooming etc. Now that the new site is live, everyone involved with the filming and editing of Lucy's videos has been briefed on 'best practice' for mobile.

The new videos demonstrate this - showing a lot more of Lucy and less of the studio! More news soon...
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

What a great response thanks steve!
SteveAtKatina

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:03 am    Subject: Update 2 Reply with quote

One more thing worth a mention: the addition of another NEW video later today - as well as the addition of a new 'Members Video Gallery' which will make it easier for members to see all the videos available to them.

Both the new video and new gallery should be live before tea time today (or sooner if possible).
SteveAtKatina

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:31 am    Subject: Sooner than we thought.... Reply with quote

The new Members Only Video Gallery (and extra video) are now live. Did I say 'by tea time'? Should have been 'before morning coffee break' Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Brilliant stuff! Thumb Up! Thanks for the news and new material, and thanks too for looking after us Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

very cool, and big thanks for the responses steve.
stocli

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

it's not bad. we waiting the HD video. thanks. Smile
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Big improvement Steve, thanks! Smile

One glitch I experience though Steve is that "Video 9" (which is at the bottom-left of the screen with the 6 newest videos on it) appears to be a duplicate of "Video 7" instead of a distinct video of it's own. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Stocli, I think it's asking a bit much for a mobile site to have HD videos on it
Wink I think anything of Nuts-resolution/quality would be fine and I would be very happy with that.

This also leads me onto a final point Steve which may seem like a stupid question but also seems quite pertinent; Is there a reason why the site is a mobile-based site and not a "proper" website? Cheers and keep up the good work Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: