Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marvinboutlier

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 am    Subject: Lucy's new content on her official site. Reply with quote

Has anyone joined? I was looking at it, and the cost is 30 US dollars per month. That's roughly 15 if I remember correctly. Wondering if it's updated like it should be? Is it worth it? I'd do it if the updates are regular and of decent quality. Just wondering.
StevieG

Contributions: 4

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

D'oh! I cant upload a photo taken from its official website
minty

Contributions: 79

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

To be fair the quality of the videos are excellent , only 2 new oned so far but both around 6-7 minutes and no pointless & boring nuts style panning.

The first update (which are promised every fortnight) also arrived on time.

Photos seemed to be photo shopped to death but its the videos that you're paying for IMO.

It might be said by some that 20 a month is too much but there's nothing stopping people signing up every other month or a handful of times a year. I would say 20 is a good price for this level of content.

It would seem that this is a case of correct at the third time of asking. This site should have been operating for years at this standard.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

minty wrote:
To be fair the quality of the videos are excellent
How are the quality of the pictures? By which I mean the resolution. Are they near the uhq pics we've seen in the past few months?
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

minty wrote:

It might be said by some that 20 a month is too much but there's nothing stopping people signing up every other month or a handful of times a year. I would say 20 is a good price for this level of content.

I had thought that myself, but then i also considered the fact that there is no way they are going to keep the content off the rest of the internet. Patience and keeping an eye on a few of the usual sites could save me $100 a year. (not that i think the site will last much longer than that.)

And on another note, Hello and welcome to the influx of new members/users this site has recieved since the other forum so rudley closed its doors and stuck two fingers up to its life long patrons
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: