Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I am glad to know I never subscribed.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Just checked my bank balance online with RBS... I've been charged a further 9 today for a service that doesn't exist + I cancelled my subscription. What the hell are they playing at? Wry
That sucks, considering you'll probably never get a reply from anyone. Her official website tanks and 4 weeks later theres still no word on her supposed "official" forum. Funny, we're on page 26 here with both good and bad discussion and over theres only 4 pages detailing errors. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
Just checked my bank balance online with RBS... I've been charged a further 9 today for a service that doesn't exist + I cancelled my subscription. What the hell are they playing at? Wry

That sucks, considering you'll probably never get a reply from anyone.

It does. Absolutely not good enough... Wry

linkweed wrote:
Her official website tanks and 4 weeks later theres still no word on her supposed "official" forum.

...unless you count Jen saying she "doesn't know" as "word" Smile Of course she knows, all she has to do is ask Lucy Smile But since the answer is "because Girl Management are being useless and not sending Katina the material" (and it definitely is that, I've confirmed it as fact) and the official forum has this moronic, destructive policy of defending people who screw Lucy over on the grounds that it's their job not to screw her over therefore they can't possibly be doing anything wrong regardless of the evidence Screwy it doesn't get posted... Roll Eyes

I suspect the reason the subscriptions are still going is that despite Girl Management telling ccunlif1 that they were going to take the site offline, they haven't actually done that - it still existed the last time I looked. I would guess that either Steve is trying to get them to sort themselves out so it can keep going, or they just haven't even bothered to tell him to switch it off...

'Course, if Lucy would give the material to me instead of to GM, then I could just set up a script to email a chunk of it to Steve every week automatically (and raise an alert when it was about to run out) Hehe
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

This is all very baffling!!

I have emailed GM about this twice as my first email was apparently ignored (haven't yet checked to see if the second one was answered yet, partly because I don't expect it to have been). The email was asking about the future of the site (if any).

If anyone wants a copy of my email, let me know and I will supply. I didn't say anything about you running a site yet Pigeon (wanted your authorisation first Bow Tie
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
You embarrassing lot Blush Hehe Thumb Up!

snowflake wrote:
I'm sure if Pigeon would become official webmaster, well, he would have a sword of Damocles above his head. This would be not comfortable neitheir for him, nor for us... Wry

This is very true Smile only way that could work would be if absolutely nobody else other than Lucy herself was involved... which is even more impractical than the basic idea Hehe
It's not what I was saying either... what I was saying was that I can offer a replacement for the exclusives site... one that works, that doesn't cost Lucy anything for hosting or maintenance, and that avoids the problems with lack of updates by dealing direct with the photographers and thereby cutting out the "signalling failure at Soho Junction" that holds everything up.
Entirely different kettle of fish, that Smile no "editorial" content at all, just another online-shop type site Smile

Not sure Jen and the admins (who are great fans too) would like of you in their team Hehe . You know that mentalities are not the same... Your site is in complement (for not saying in opposition) of the official. I think it's better this way than if you round the angles of the official site. If there are some disfunctionnements, well say you it's at the Lucy's image cos she's not able to see and palliate the problems by herself. The fact she could ask you for some services like that one should be a great new cos it would mean she could see and act...
But when i look at the Ibiza & Majorca pics, i feel that she could find no interest for doing more than living comfortably in her golden cage... Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Not sure Jen and the admins (who are great fans too) would like of you in their team Hehe

The feeling is entirely mutual, I can assure you Hehe Remembering of course that the idea is fantasy... but if it ever did become reality then I would deal directly with Lucy and the photographers. Nobody else would be involved Smile no third parties at all... and particularly not third parties with such a track record of running a site in a manner which is maximally unhelpful both to the fans and to Lucy... after all I would be aiming for the opposite Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Well after being terribly polite and emailing both GM(2 diff. addresses) and Katina I finally got a response. The site is indeed closed down.

I then asked a follow-up question regarding the future. Is the site closed or is a new one planned? Theyre reponse, "The latter I would think" Wry

Third times a charm? Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
I then asked a follow-up question regarding the future. Is the site closed or is a new one planned? Theyre reponse, "The latter I would think" Wry

For crying out loud, how long does it take some people to learn that a bad idea is a bad idea? BangHead

As long as Girl Management are involved - who according to their twitter apparently have a "work bar" to facilitate getting p*ssed at work, rather than it being a sacking offence as it is at most workplaces, no wonder they're so useless - it's going to be a failure. It's Girl Management's fault that the site bombed, because they couldn't do the most basic simple thing of sending Katina the material - and this is fact, not "speculation", before the idiots on the official site start trying to whitewash a coalface again. Setting up a new site isn't going to alter the fundamental problem of Girl Management being more interested in boozing than working.

I do hope that the "I would think" indicates that it was Katina who said that, that they don't actually know... and that they are wrong Smile

Given that the chances of Girl Management being kicked out of the loop are essentially zero, the best possible thing that Lucy could do is forget the whole idea and go back to allowing Nuts to post topless videos and outtake pics on the Nuts website. The resulting boost to her popularity - both in general terms with the fans, and in terms of the amount of value Nuts get out of her shoots - would do her no end of good. Certainly far more good than wasting yet more money and effort on a website which will do nothing but attract complaints from members about it being badly run, and also attract complaints from non-members about Lucy not providing the same quality and quantity of Nuts website material as every other model does.
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Hey chaps!

Found this in my inbox just now, finally got an answer back from an email that I sent a few months back asking about the exclusive site:

"A new site is being worked on at the moment
And will launch fairly soon
We are in the process of shooting new content
Please bear with us while we make the changes

Vickie Fawcett
Senior Agent

Tel: 0207 434 1180
Mob: 07875445351
Address : 22 Noel Street
London
W1F 8GS"

Maybe the third time will be the charm? Wink

(if anyone wants to see my original email, PM me)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Oh dear... this is the third time this has come up recently... I think my previous post in this thread says most of it really Wink

On the one hand the outfit doing it are a bunch that I've cited before as being good for this on the grounds that they have done a good job for other people.

On the other hand those other people that they have done a good job for do not suffer from Lucy's disadvantage of being with an agency that doesn't give a rat's ass about them as long as they can exploit their name to make more money for themselves.

Since it was Girl Management who were responsible for the previous site failing - by sticking Lucy's material in the corner and letting it gather dust instead of sending it to Katina so they could post it - and Lucy has not yet realised that Girl Management are just exploiting her and don't care about her own success, then I see little ground to be optimistic about any new developments.

Maybe the new outfit will be sufficiently determined at kicking Girl Management's lazy, irresponsible, lying ass into doing their part of the job as to make things different this time round. But until we get some results that prove they can do that, and can keep it up, I'd prefer to avoid giving this new experiment any publicity.
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Fair enough P, but I still think it was a bit dubious of the last providers of the service to still be taking money off of subscribers even though they were no longer getting the material. Ah well, when it starts up again everyone involved will have to actually PUT IN effort to make it worse than it was before!

I'm glad that this is going ahead again and really hope it will be successful for everyone this time, after all, I don't think there is much chance that Lucy is going to go back to doing topless videos for Nuts now, as she has now given them up for longer than she was doing them in the first place. A new site means that there will be more videos of any sort and my biggest complaint at the moment is that we aren't seeing enough videos at all (eg. only 1 video since May), so more videos of Lucy at all is to be welcomed Thumb Up!
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:48 pm    Subject: Official Site Reply with quote

Interesting? Again?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

See above... I really don't want to give it any publicity and have it turn out to be a disaster third time running. The operators may be OK, but the last bunch were OK too and it still failed because Girl Management wouldn't do their part of the work - I do know for a fact that the lack of material was because GM simply didn't pass it on so they never had it to post. I see no reason to assume they'll be any less incompetent with the new bunch...
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Shrug
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

As the Lucy sites go down the drain,
the paying loyals are the slain,
the unrequited deliverance of a promise,
does nothing but numb the brain,

and yet the brave rise and shine,
cause their nature is benign,
but the falter in any motive now,
would mean G__ M______ is SWINE

Hehe Hehe Hehe

just trying my hand at dumb-ass poetry Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: