Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I wonder what the future holds for all of this and the "exclusivity" factor?

Will there be a phoenix-like rebirth from the disordered ashes? Will a third time be a charm?

...will Lucy get me to do it? Hehe

Thing is, if she did, it would work... I'd eliminate the delays in updates simply by dealing direct with the photographers and bypassing GM's incompetence.

And I already have a package which is set up to do the job... I've had it set up for a year or so... and GM know about it... or at least Adam does, which sadly isn't quite the same thing any more. So does Lucy (or she did). And no hosting or maintenance fees either Smile Or I could write a dedicated one from scratch, still be up and working within a week.

Sadly it would have to be done via GM and I think the one thing we can count on is that GM would once again put their blinkered ignorance and prejudice ahead of their obligation to do the best thing for Lucy Roll Eyes

Robster wrote:
Those two new pictures yesterday gave me hope as they looked to me like they could be the background pictures from a new-look website Tongue

Na - the reason they're like that is to fit the "cover picture" format which facebook introduced a few months back Smile
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Got my vote mate, you do all this off your own back...... And it works.

Cheers
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
...will Lucy get me to do it? Hehe
I think we all know the likelihood of GM calling on you for help Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Yeah Wry Thing is that's always been the case... it's not something that's only arisen since me calling them out on not doing right by Lucy, it goes back way before that. Otherwise they'd have got me on it last spring instead of MNS, and saved Lucy a truckload of hassle and expense.

It's that that I'm referring to with "blinkered ignorance and prejudice" - they have the all-too-common barmy attitude that if something's free it can't be any good. This is endemic in all kinds of businesses and leads them to waste money on buying commercial software instead of using the high-quality free alternatives which are available at the click of a mouse. Happens all over the place, and it's completely idiotic. That's why companies selling Linux can exist - because other companies are stupid enough to think it's somehow better to pay for something which anyone can download for free. Screwy

Maybe I ought to go that way - write a website, charge GM a swingeing fee for using it... and then secretly pass all the payments on to Lucy Big Grin
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Maybe I ought to go that way - write a website, charge GM a swingeing fee for using it... and then secretly pass all the payments on to Lucy Big Grin
Yea just dont use the name Pigeon. Maybe Mister P would suffice? Feeding Pigeons
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Hey P..u r obviously the right man for the job..if there's any way we can help do let us know...perhaps we can start a new thread..and all the members (and i mean all the members Grumpy ) here could nominate u for the job and somehow forward it to GM or whoever that matters they just might stop and actually give it some serious thought...who knows...besides all the REAL Lucy fans are permanent residents here Hehe ...could lead to something worthwhile Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I am deffo 200% in support of Pigeon running an official website Clap

We should ALL email G.M. repeatedly over the next few weeks, Andy Dufresne - Shawshank style until they concur!! Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I don't see why not! Everything Pigeon touches turns to gold on this site, quickest on pictures and god speed on news, he'd run a hell of an official site!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Good idea Robster about mailing them continously Thumb Up!...and thanks for your support easy q...u guys seem to be the only people interested Sad ...but lets anyway start a thread here too..have people vote for Pigeon...that way we also find out for sure how many people here really appreciate the hard work, money and time Pigeon has put behind this awesome website Wry ..give me a couple of days..let me think of the proper introduction to the new thread Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I'm sure if Pigeon would become official webmaster, well, he would have a sword of Damocles above his head. This would be not comfortable neitheir for him, nor for us... Wry
I'm interested for discussing about all that on an other thread... Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Nice one Sexybeast!! Bow Tie
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

You embarrassing lot Blush Hehe Thumb Up!

snowflake wrote:
I'm sure if Pigeon would become official webmaster, well, he would have a sword of Damocles above his head. This would be not comfortable neitheir for him, nor for us... Wry

This is very true Smile only way that could work would be if absolutely nobody else other than Lucy herself was involved... which is even more impractical than the basic idea Hehe

It's not what I was saying either... what I was saying was that I can offer a replacement for the exclusives site... one that works, that doesn't cost Lucy anything for hosting or maintenance, and that avoids the problems with lack of updates by dealing direct with the photographers and thereby cutting out the "signalling failure at Soho Junction" that holds everything up.

Entirely different kettle of fish, that Smile no "editorial" content at all, just another online-shop type site Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Shrug
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Just checked my bank balance online with RBS... I've been charged a further 9 today for a service that doesn't exist + I cancelled my subscription. What the hell are they playing at? Wry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: