Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Remind me again how that video hasnt been taken down yet? Hehe
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 66

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Has been now Sad
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Just as I posted that it got taken down! ROFL
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

As always....missed it Cry
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

if you know where to look you can see some of these free bout 11 i think in total
minty

Contributions: 79

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I can't believe how bad the running of this site is , compare to Kelly halls its so far behind its on real. The lost in potential revenue for all concerned must be through the roof.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

the video site is dead to me now
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

************* CANCEL ALL SUBS NOW *********************

After alot of emailing without any replies I was sent this email by GM This morning and it is a direct quote....

Hi

Sorry for some reason your e mials are going to my junk mail

We have asked for the website to be closed down and it will be taken off line shortly

To many on going problems with it

Sorry for the inconvenience

Vickie Fawcett

Senior Agent

Girl Management
Girl blog
Mobile :07875445351
Girl - 22 Noel Street London W1F 8GS - +44(0)207 434 1180
www.twitter.com/girlsoho

Censored

Very poor drills as I have been paying for the last year, so many other models without lucy's prestiege manage good sites and one again GM have dropped the ball.

Please feel free to contact GM and register your disgust
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

They certainly took there time to do that...
minty

Contributions: 79

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Thought this might happen, how hard can it be to run a subscription website in 2012, not really a new concept now is it?!
ccunlif1

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Yup i know, the website is one thing, steve from Katrinia was good he always replied and told you what was going on but GM have been poor no updates or anything. If i had not got this mail id still pay in the hope/funding of new content like most if u THEY HAVN'T TOLD ANYONE....

Poor
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

ccunlif1 wrote:
************* CANCEL ALL SUBS NOW *********************

After alot of emailing without any replies I was sent this email by GM This morning and it is a direct quote....

Hi

Sorry for some reason your e mials are going to my junk mail

We have asked for the website to be closed down and it will be taken off line shortly

To many on going problems with it

Sorry for the inconvenience

Vickie Fawcett

Senior Agent

Girl Management
Girl blog
Mobile :07875445351
Girl - 22 Noel Street London W1F 8GS - +44(0)207 434 1180
www.twitter.com/girlsoho

Censored

Very poor drills as I have been paying for the last year, so many other models without lucy's prestiege manage good sites and one again GM have dropped the ball.

Please feel free to contact GM and register your disgust

Two things spring to mind...

1) "I have been paying for the last year" - Are people going to get refunds? Given that several monthly subscriptions have been paid with no material provided that month, refunds certainly should happen. And they should be paid by Girl Management themselves since it's them who have caused the problems.

2) "We have asked for the website to be closed down and it will be taken off line shortly To many on going problems with it" - Such a drastic reaction is ample proof that Girl Management do not care about Lucy. Because the problems are of their making, not Katina's, and if they did care about Lucy they would sort them out - which is very easy for them to do - rather than closing the site.

As I have said many times already: Lucy has produced the material. Katina are willing and able to handle it. The broken link is Girl Management, who are failing to ensure that Lucy's material is passed to Katina for them to handle. For Girl Management to fail so badly in such a core function - and one which is so simple for them to sort out - is a pretty damning display of incompetence and of lack of care for their biggest star.

And this is FACT, not "speculation", before the divs on the official site start with their "Pigeon doesn't know anything because he's not official" rubbish in their usual attempt to defend the indefensible and shelter the people (GM) who have been screwing Lucy - and the fans - over. I may be "unofficial" but that does not mean I "don't know anything", and I do know for certain that the cause of the problems is Girl Management failing to deliver the material to Katina.

For GM to try and divest themselves of blame for this prolonged incompetence by closing the site is disingenuous and snide to say the least. It's also a pretty dirty way to treat Katina, implying that it's their fault. And as an example of their true level of care for Lucy it says everything really. The sooner she gets shot of them the better.
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

complicated Sad
ccunlif1

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pidge re:

1) "I have been paying for the last year" - Are people going to get refunds? Given that several monthly subscriptions have been paid with no material provided that month, refunds certainly should happen. And they should be paid by Girl Management themselves since it's them who have caused the problems.

I will contact Katrinia and put it to them but also to GM to as......
There is nothing published about the site closing...

Cheers
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I hope everyone that paid for monthly periods and received no updates gets refunds from the parties responsible.

I wonder what the future holds for all of this and the "exclusivity" factor?

Will there be a phoenix-like rebirth from the disordered ashes? Will a third time be a charm? Will we only be able to rely on "leaks"? (hopefully not as that's far from ideal)

Those two new pictures yesterday gave me hope as they looked to me like they could be the background pictures from a new-look website Tongue (the existing site is still using pictures from August 2010 Roll Eyes )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: