Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

The pics added are great but the size is far too small! Censored
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Hey guys, a little experiment, bear with me please Wink

The last time I was a member there were 39 videos on the drop-down menu on the PC site, there is now (with the last 5 that were added) 44, am I correct?

This means that the site is 4 videos behind the number it should be on - 48.
Why 48? Because the site started on Monday 20th June 2011 and there's supposed to be 1 video added every week (usually each Friday) since then (I counted the number of Fridays on the calendar between then and now and there were 4 videos on the site at the time of inception).

Maybe the missing 4 videos are the ones that were put on the mobile site back in late October / Early November that haven't yet been added to the PC site? If this is the case, we can see that the site is pretty much on schedule apart from this little glitch.

Also, along with the curious matter of these missing 4 videos from the PC site, there is the other curious little matter that video 22 on the drop-down menu never actually made it to the mobile site - very strange
Spinning Eyes
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

No pic or vid updates to the service AGAIN this week Tumbleweed Cuss
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Oh well, let your sub run out. At this point I couldnt care less about it. Week after week of uncertainty and the only word from the official forum is that they passed on our comments...3 weeks ago Roll Eyes. All we're expecting is an update once a week and they failed more times than I care to remember. Thumb Down
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Thats precisely what I'll be doing, I'm done wasting my money on a terrible service thats run by a group that's also advertising pr0n...

If Jen or anybody else from the official forum is reading this: GET IT SORTED, YOU WILL LOSE FANBASE BY PROVIDING A p*ss POOR SERVICE. LUCY DOESN'T DESERVE THIS s**t Furious
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Strange how other models such as Emma Glover and Kelly Hall can provide a subscription website service that gathers much praise from all around, with frequent high quality updates, and everyone thinks it's great...

While Lucy's is nothing but a crock that even the most dedicated fans are massively hacked off with, that makes everyone involved look bad.

It makes Lucy look like a rip-off merchant since it is her name on the service that doesn't provide what you sign up for. And it reduces her popularity even among people who've never heard of the service by inducing her to prevent Nuts posting topless videos and outtakes on their website.

It makes Katina look bad for the same reason.

It makes anyone who tries to promote it look like an idiot, or just plain dishonest. There's no honest way to promote something that so repeatedly fails to deliver. Which is why I'm not bothering to promote it any more.

Yet Lucy has done her bit in terms of shooting the material. And Steve has made it clear that he's doing his best with what he's given to work with... he just isn't being given it.

While sitting in the background is... Girl Management... the ones who could sort the problem out. Only they can't be bothered because it's Lucy and they don't really want her to do well, since not doing well keeps her more dependent on their nonsense job with the title that sounds impressive but doesn't actually mean anything. The usual despicable thing of playing on Lucy's insecurities and lack of self-confidence to make her work to their advantage instead of to her own.

They much prefer her to think it's her fault, that she's doing as well as she can hope to do as it is, so she won't break free and sign up with some other agency in the hope of doing better... When it's not her fault at all and if she did sign with someone else - someone who'd promote her talent instead of stifling it - she'd do a whole massive lot better.

As long as Lucy stays with Girl Management this service is going to remain a pile of rubbish. I can't believe it covers the costs of running it. It certainly causes Lucy to lose money in the overall picture when you take into account the hit her popularity is taking both from the lack of topless Nuts videos per se, and from the way people are thinking that she's not shooting topless videos in order to hide collapsed boobs or something.

And since there's no hope of it improving as long as Lucy doesn't change agency, the best thing she can do for herself is to do the same as what her fans are doing and just abandon it completely... stop wasting money and effort on running something which her management continually cock up and ruin any chance of its success, and make the fans happy by allowing Nuts to post topless videos and outtakes once more... the boost in popularity that would provide would do her far more good than anything else.
stocli

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Absolutely right pigeon! Yes yes yes!
gutter

Contributions: 5

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Just signed up for the mobile webby Smile so i don't get a monthly bill, do i just close my bango account?

thanks Smile
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

does anyone speak to lucy and advise her of gm crap rep esp with other modelings?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

The problem there is that any such communication would have to go via GM... Sad

(Apart from twitter, I suppose... but with that infuriating 140-character limit it's pretty well impossible to make any non-trivial point. And even if you try it has to be so curt and abbreviated to fit in such a small space that you can't avoid it just sounding bitchy.)
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

What about models that know her and not with gm, i know Francoise Boufhal left tweets on how badly shes been treated by them.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Yes, I saw that... she's not the only one either... I've really no idea how well she and Lucy know each other though. Never seen any mention of them together (apart from other people discussing who they prefer) - same applies to anyone else I've seen making such comments - so it could be that they don't know each other, or not very well. Really can't say though.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I'd guess at not well. Francoise and Lucy don't seem to do anything alike and I certainly don't remember them appearing or doing anything together.

All GM seemed to want to do is get more and more models on their books. After which they seem to want to do as little work as possible with them once they have broken though.

Or is that just me thinking this?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
All GM seemed to want to do is get more and more models on their books. After which they seem to want to do as little work as possible with them once they have broken though.

Or is that just me thinking this?

A few months ago I'd have summed it up by saying that they're OK for new or little-known models but put proportionally less effort into them the more successful they are.

Now it looks worse than that. The lesser models I would have been thinking of in saying that now seem to be getting hacked off and moving to different agencies or even different areas of modelling altogether. Partly this is because there are too many models chasing too few jobs, people modelling for free to get noticed, and stuff, but I don't think it's coincidental that the models who seem to be noticeable for having difficulties are with Girl Management.

It looks to be just "clique-based" now. They have a small "clique" consisting of Sabine, Lacey, Rhian, and one or two others to a lesser extent... models who are in the "clique" get work, anyone else - pffft.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

sex, lies and rinsing guys?......video club updates, lies and rinsing guys!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: