Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Just so they can say their was an update this week here is her April blog.

http://lucypindermobile.com/LucyU+005FPinderU+005FMobileU+005FBlog?pck=607758&svi=13927&NMSS13927=bhuo8lcuma2hf0f8kgskilvl10

Pretty "meh" if you ask me.Shrug

Fair to generous Smile

Two weeks out of date, for a start... where has it been in the meantime?

Nothing in it which hasn't been reported in considerably more detail already on this forum...

And most conspicuously... nothing about what's coming up. Nothing to address or alleviate the concerns that have been expressed on here about Lucy's lack of published work...

Perhaps more importantly, it does essentially nothing to reassure the wider community - people who are not members on here, but who have been searching google to find out why Lucy has "stopped".

(Fortunately, those people's searches have found this site... fortunately, because pretty well their only chance to find that Lucy has not stopped, that it's just GM letting her down, is from stuff I've written...)

I don't think for a moment that's a deliberate omission on Lucy's part, I think it's just a result of...

The thing I like least about it is the lifelessness of it. No "Lucy sparkle". No light.

Cry Lucy does not sound happy Cry

I've not just been worried about her career, I've been worried about her, and this just consolidates that Sad
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
And most conspicuously... nothing about what's coming up. Nothing to address or alleviate the concerns that have been expressed on here about Lucy's lack of published work
When I saw it at first I thought, well that sure is a lot less words than previous blogs. Reading it I thought well there arent many words left to let us know whats in the future...and then it just ends. Wry Im not sure what to think of this months blog because by the looks of it Lucy looks as disinterested in this website as GM. Thumb Down
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

After reading this months blog I felt it was rushed and cut short. Im hoping for a site re-launch with a great new look Smile

Kelly Hall and Emma Glover have great websites, in my opinion the official mobile site could learn a lot from them Thumb Up!
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

What are the chances of the site getting an overhaul this month?
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I'd say theirs a 1% chance...
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

The eternal optimist RockyMoney Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Quote:
The eternal optimist RockyMoney

I'd love to be proven wrong! Hehe Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
...by the looks of it Lucy looks as disinterested in this website as GM. Thumb Down

I think it's worse than that... I'm getting the feeling that she's spent so long now surrounded by people who think that if you pretend a problem doesn't exist it will go away, they're beginning to infect her with that dumb idea Sad It looks to me as if she's thinking that if she closes her eyes to everyone saying how rubbish it is, it'll somehow magically stop being rubbish without her having to do anything Sad

When of course quite the reverse is true, and the only way it'll stop being rubbish is if she passes the complaints on to the people responsible in forcible terms, has a jolly good Furious go at them and compels them to pull their flaming socks up... Good grief, if someone was providing me with a "service" which had attracted nothing but complaints for a whole year I'd blow their heads off Nuke

Aw Lucy, what's happening to you... Where's all that sparkle and brightness gone? Cry You used to stand out like a beacon among all the idiots around you, don't let them drag you down to their level and put your light out... you are worth a lot more than that Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
Kelly Hall and Emma Glover have great websites, in my opinion the official mobile site could learn a lot from them Thumb Up!

Bang on Thumb Up!

They take a personal interest in them and they update them frequently themselves with high quality material...

Notable also is Emma's detailed explanation of why hers costs 30 bucks a month... which can be summarised as "that's what it takes to do a proper job of it" Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

There is always the other way round this. If no one was subscribing to it. Then it would have to be looked at. Extreme I know but it works.

Still say though a mobile site is a bad idea. Just launch a proper section on the website and bin the mobile rubbish. As this would be accessable from mobiles anyway Spinning Eyes
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I'm trying to access the videos from my pc but I'm getting the same ones I got on my iPad. Also, when I click them the download starts. They are just 1mb each!
I can't find the other videos. Like the one in the superman t shirt. I found this page last night which said select Lucy Pinder video(there were 44 of them I think). Can somebody please give me a direct link?

EDIT
I found this page but I'm not able to open the videos.
Dodgy link to page on PC site removed ~ P
The thumbnails look much better in quality.
The join button takes me to the same 1mb videos Censored
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
There is always the other way round this. If no one was subscribing to it. Then it would have to be looked at. Extreme I know but it works.

I would love to see the subscriber stats... three sets: (1) rate of subscription, (2) rate of cancellation/lapse, and (3) interval between the two. Looking at people's comments I get the impression that (2) is not much less than (1), and (3) is around three months or so. However I also suspect that the way the subscription is handled through a third-party site may well mean that only (1) is readily available, (2) can only be inaccurately inferred, and (3) is not available at all.

Poggy wrote:
Still say though a mobile site is a bad idea. Just launch a proper section on the website and bin the mobile rubbish. As this would be accessable from mobiles anyway Spinning Eyes

There is a section on the PC site, but it doesn't take full advantage of the platform - the videos are not HD, they're more or less the same quality as the Nuts website videos, and the pictures are few in number and also no better quality than Nuts website ones.

It looks like a case of "if it's good enough for Nuts, it's good enough for here"... which overlooks the (surely rather obvious) point that the Nuts website stuff is free, and people who are paying for stuff will be disappointed if it's no better quality than the free stuff. (And no, "nipples" is not the point... resolution, and the skill of the cameraman and editor, are highly significant factors; both are lacking.)

In terms of organisation, the most productive way to set the thing up would be to move the whole members-video operation, regardless of format, onto lucypindermobile.com instead of having it split between two sites as at present. Bring it all under one roof on a dedicated site, instead of having half of it more or less hidden away. It would make it more accessible; more obvious; it'd be no problem to store the videos in different formats to suit different user agents (PC vs. capable phone vs. rubbish phone)... And it would result in the PC capability having a lot more links/SEO/promotion if it was all on an independent site Wink
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
It looks like a case of "if it's good enough for Nuts, it's good enough for here"... which overlooks the (surely rather obvious) point that the Nuts website stuff is free
And just imagine Nuts uploaded videos of Lucy...but they didnt print any pictures. Roll Eyes Despite all the pros with having videos, I keep seeing the picture section and I swear its taunting us by only having pisspoor quality year-old Nuts outtakes. Hopefully Rocky doesnt feel too bad but Im really expecting a picture update soon Big Laugh
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Aren't we all! Hehe Thumb Up!
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Well theres been about 20 DamienMorley pics added...to the mobile site.. Wry Id say beggars cant be choosers but c'mon man we know theres gorgeous HQ pics lying around. I guess the DailyStar is more deserving of those, or at least their wallet is.Roll Eyes Im still waiting for that one perfect update. The one where it wasnt the result of months of missed videos or long awaited pics were uploaded in abysmal quality.
On a side note nice one Rocky Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: