Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I too googled Bango... and drew the opposite conclusion Smile My expectation was that if there were any problems with their payments/subscriptions, there would be plenty of posts on forums, blogs etc from people complaining about it.

There weren't Smile

They seem to be a fairly major player but mostly in a behind-the-scenes sort of way. I did discover that they are used by O2 to process payments for turning off the enabled-by-default censorship on O2 phones - which again I would count as a point in their favour.
SteveAtKatina

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:55 pm    Subject: Katina Leisure Ltd & Bango.net Reply with quote

Hi - I just received a notification that this Forum thread has been updated, so thought I'd just add a few comments in response to the above.

Firstly, if you search Google for 'Katina Leisure Ltd' we have the top four entries direct, and the next six indirectly. We are a dedicated B2B company, so not very 'customer facing' (hence little by way of comments from 'users').

Bango are one of the largest providers of mobile billing services in the world, and are 100% reputable (we've used them for the last five years, and their customer support is second to none).

Universal Pictures, MTV, Sky TV, Paramount Pictures and many other very large media organisations use Bango billing - visit their web site at Bango.net on a PC for more details about them, or visit the same URL on a phone to create or log in to your own Bango mobile billing account.

I think it is less a case of Bango dodging criticism as not really receiving any? As I have stated before, if anyone has ANY issues with the new Lucy Mobile site, including the billing element, I invite them to contact me directly.

We want to make this the worlds best mobile site. For Lucy and, I guess, that's what you guys want, too. We'll do everything we can to make it so, and are open and receptive to suggestions from this group. Tell us what you really want from the site, and we'll do our level best to provide it.

Hope this has been helpful. SteveAtKatina.[/img]
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:24 pm    Subject: Re: Katina Leisure Ltd & Bango.net Reply with quote

Excellent - Thanks for that Thumb Up!

SteveAtKatina wrote:
I think it is less a case of Bango dodging criticism as not really receiving any?

That's the point I was trying to make, sorry if it wasn't clear Smile

SteveAtKatina wrote:
We want to make this the worlds best mobile site. For Lucy and, I guess, that's what you guys want, too. We'll do everything we can to make it so, and are open and receptive to suggestions from this group. Tell us what you really want from the site, and we'll do our level best to provide it.

Thumb Up! Clap Thumb Up!

I have high hopes for this Big Smile

I think the only point raised in the thread that hasn't been covered so far is the resolution of the images/videos. Do you have plans to make them available in higher resolution? I've heard something to the effect that you do have such plans, but what I heard was a bit vague and unclear, and it would be nice to have you provide something definite Smile
SteveAtKatina

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 pm    Subject: Higher Resolution Videos Reply with quote

Yes! We DO have plans to release higher resolution videos for the site, and these will be made available only to members. We will also be adding longer duration videos too (again, for members only).

If there are a lot of members who use Wi-Fi to connect (as opposed to 2G or 3G mobile connections) we would even consider adding a rolling 'Lucy TV' video channel to the site, show-reeling ALL the clips in the site spliced together in a rolling loop.

There is a site update scheduled for next week - I will provide more info then.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

This sounds exciting Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

It does, doesn't it. I like the sound of this Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:15 pm    Subject: Re: Higher Resolution Videos Reply with quote

SteveAtKatina wrote:
Yes! We DO have plans to release higher resolution videos for the site, and these will be made available only to members. We will also be adding longer duration videos too (again, for members only)
sold! Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I just recently received another automatic link from the original mobile subs service and it was the same picture that I was sent last week. That's the last straw Sad - going to send "STOP".

Count me in to the new site, it sounds very promising Thumb Up!
SteveAtKatina

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:06 pm    Subject: Exclusive NEW Video added to Lucy's Mobile Site Reply with quote

Hi - just a brief message to announce that a new video has been added to the members area of Lucy's official mobile site (lucypindermobile.com)

Many more new videos are currently in production, and these too will be available exclusively to Lucy's mobile members when added.

(...and from what I've seen of them so far, they represent some of the very best work Lucy has done - she looks utterly outstanding, more so even than usual, and the production and technical quality of the clips is just perfect)

Last edited by SteveAtKatina on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Excellent stuff Thumb Up!
00kennedyp

Contributions: 11

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

is this even worth it

How much is this a month and your going to get one a month in stupid phone size resolution whats the point???
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

It's 9 a month... and there's a lot more than that. It isn't just one a month, as Steve has said there's a whole pile of stuff coming, and he's also said they do have plans to increase the resolution Smile So yes, I do think it's worth it Smile
nacho

Contributions: 30

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Is it just my phone or are the videos on the mobile site really poor quality?

I know its good to have a service that actually works now but what's the point in uploading videos that u can hardly see.

I see the comment that higher resolution videos will be uploaded in the future, begs the question why not use them from the start. I've got a blackberry with a small screen and the picture is still terrible. These videos are even worse quality than the early nuts ones
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

bummer about the quality, approx how long was the vid you downloaded nacho?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: