Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Robster wrote:
Well I have just seen the latest videos and I'm quite impressed (the quality from the PC site is somewhere between VHS and DVD, much better than the "postage stamp" quality from the mobile section... AND...

None of that is good enough really is it. Most others are posting in 420p HD at least now. So you've still got to be feeling ripped off some.

It's not too bad, though, they're pretty well equivalent to the ones on the Nuts website... sure it could be better but I'd still rate it as acceptable.

What I think is more of a worry is the quality of the videos in terms of how they're shot. It's obvious that the video cameraman is not up to Damien Morley's level of talent Smile Some of the new additions are very good, but some of them consist almost entirely of closeups of Lucy's boobs and nothing else of her... who's going to want to pay for a screenful of anonymous boobs when there's so much of that sort of thing around for free? It misses the whole point that it's Lucy doing it.

Poggy wrote:
I do really worry where this is all going at times Sad

So do I.... even more so since I happened to look back at the first page of this thread and noticed that it was in June that the current version of the site opened. I hope it is just a coincidence that this is also when Lucy's rate of published output hit the deck...

I really, really hope she hasn't got the idea that she can make the mobile site her main output and not have to bother getting magazine shoots any more. Because if she has she's heading straight down the broad road...

Without the regular magazine features and other mainstream published output the site is guaranteed to be a failure. It needs the magazine features to keep up people's interest in Lucy. Otherwise she'll just get forgotten about and people will switch their interest to models who do actually publish something.

And that's even without the site being such a bleeding farce. As I said before it's become impossible to promote it because it's such a dead loss it just looks silly. It's become necessary to start making excuses for Steve as well as Lucy because Girl Management's incompetence in getting the material to him on time is making it look as if it's his fault the site's no good. It wouldn't surprise me too much if he decided to pull out to protect his reputation from being tarnished by such a useless client.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Without the regular magazine features and other mainstream published output the site is guaranteed to be a failure.

I'd say it still is or will be Sad

Why is because that most other models are doing this on their websites in better quality. Not trying it on a mobile site that is never going to reach the same quality. So again Lucy or whoever is handicapping themselves against the other models. For some reason Lucy always seems to be behind now. When for the past years Lucy was always in front. This really smells to me like someone trying to rest on their laurels Cry
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Toddf quoted a (short) explanation from GM (apparently) in official forum, in the thread about mobile site. And, incredible, there are some excuses! Hehe They put 5 vids for paying their error.

From Steve, it was, from Steve! Apparently there was some technical fault which prevented a timely upload. Which is now fixed Thumb Up!

D'oh!
I deeply appologize. Excuse-me ToddF & Pigeon! Yes ,now it's clear!
Boxed In
marvinboutlier

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Ok. I just saw some of the videos on a PC for the first time. Not really good. The quality is very low. I've seen the banter on the forum and wondered to myself how bad can it really be. This is not good. I'm so glad I didn't actually pay to join the site as I've mulled about over and over. I'd be quite choked to pay for this kind of output. Lucy's better than this. Someone is dropping the ball here.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

No sign of any vids or pics added today... Sleep
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Is it Friday? Yes, Have I just been billed another 9? Yes, Is there a new Video? Yes

Please feel free to spot the deliberate mistake Thumb Down
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

maybe if every one stopped simply moaning about it and cancelled their subscription they would get the point!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Somehow I dont think that would work Thumb Down
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I know, Hehe i'm just feeling like a bit oif a bitch tonight caause i should be out Censored
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Hehe
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/ForeverBeautify/view/11306076
Boss

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

where can i download these videos
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

From Lucy's mobile site Wink
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

No video update AGAIN... Tumbleweed
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Just so they can say their was an update this week here is her April blog. Pretty "meh" if you ask me.Shrug

http://lucypindermobile.com/LucyU+005FPinderU+005FMobileU+005FBlog?pck=607758&svi=13927&NMSS13927=bhuo8lcuma2hf0f8kgskilvl10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: