Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Toddf quoted a (short) explanation from GM (apparently) in official forum, in the thread about mobile site. And, incredible, there are some excuses! Hehe They put 5 vids for paying their error.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

new vids won't work on my mac and when i try to log on from my laptop it says my session has expired but thats not true cus i can still go on from my mac, but i can see the starting images of the vids and they look GREAT! guttted!!!!!!!!!!!
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

orks now, ACE!!!!!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Good stuff! Sounds great Big Grin

Does anyone know though if the 4 missing vids from the mobile site back in November have been added to the PC site though? There were 7 videos introduced to the mobile site a few weeks before it first became a PC site (7 vids were introduced but of those only 3 made it on to the PC site). Would be nice to see them in HQ too!!

I did email Steve about it when I was a member and he said that "eventually" all the vids will be on the PC site. At the moment there are some that are only on the mobile site and not on the PC site and vice-versa (if, I am assuming, that the 5 new vids are brand new?) - strange Wry
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

If you're referring to the vids in the link below than yes they are on the pc site. Not sure about the 7 you mean but these 5 are on the pc site, however the quality isnt near the current updates.

Sorry, that link was a bit "dangerous" Wink have replaced with a screenshot Smile ~ P

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Toddf quoted a (short) explanation from GM (apparently) in official forum, in the thread about mobile site. And, incredible, there are some excuses! Hehe They put 5 vids for paying their error.

From Steve, it was, from Steve! Apparently there was some technical fault which prevented a timely upload. Which is now fixed Thumb Up!
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
From Steve, it was, from Steve! Apparently there was some technical fault which prevented a timely upload. Which is now fixed Thumb Up!
Does it really take 2 1/2 almost 3 weeks to fix an update error? Shrug
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

No. The error (and the weekend) was only responsible for that portion of the delay since Friday evening - that was when the videos were supposed to go up... they couldn't have put them up any earlier because... I think we can all guess Wink

What this has become... I have to defend Lucy from the official site and GM making her look like an idiot, now I'm having to defend Steve as well Hehe
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I just renewed my subscription; the vid of Lucy in the Superman shirt is absolutely incredible!

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

If only these videos were generally available... I seem to have found quite a bit of rubbish recently of people slagging off the state of Lucy's boobs these days. These screenshots make it very clear what rubbish it is Big Smile but the chances are the people making the dumb comments will never get to see the videos for themselves Sad
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Is that the quality of these videos?

If it is then this is just the average at best quality I expected from a mobile site. Just think how much better they could be on a internet site Wink This is why this is all set up wrong and should be on a pay section on Lucy official website and not some poor quality mobile disaster Thumb Down
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Well I have just seen the latest videos and I'm quite impressed (the quality from the PC site is somewhere between VHS and DVD, much better than the "postage stamp" quality from the mobile section... AND...

Cloud 9 ....

Lucy seems to have put on a bit of very welcome weight Big Smile, it's the healthiest that I've seen her look for about 4 years or so!! (especially the bit with her lying on her front on the bed Spinning Eyes ) Also, her boobs seem to be the fullest they've been since she lost all that weight three years ago, all this negative talk about her boobs is very annoying. SIgn up and see for yourself doubters Thumb Up! Lucy is still at her peak, ie. absolutely gorgeous!!
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Noticed something when watching some of the vids. When in fullscreen, you can double click to change the ratio.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Is that the quality of these videos?

If it is then this is just the average at best quality I expected from a mobile site. Just think how much better they could be on a internet site Wink This is why this is all set up wrong and should be on a pay section on Lucy official website and not some poor quality mobile disaster Thumb Down

It is on the website as well - I think we're mainly just calling it "the mobile site" out of habit and because it's a handy way to refer to it Smile

Robster wrote:
Well I have just seen the latest videos and I'm quite impressed (the quality from the PC site is somewhere between VHS and DVD, much better than the "postage stamp" quality from the mobile section...

They are nominally the same dimensions as the Nuts website videos - 640x360 (16:9) - and should be better quality as the bitrate is higher than the Nuts videos, but two factors compromise that:

- The actual resolution is 480x360 (4:3) and there is a flag in the metadata that tells the player to stretch it to 16:9 on playback. The stretching results in a loss of quality; also, some players don't respond correctly to the flag and play it at 4:3 anyway which gives a squashed picture.

- The videos themselves aren't as well shot as they might be. The focus is a bit off (though the above screenshots make it look worse than it really is).

The shooting could also be improved in other ways - far too many shots are just closeups of Lucy's boobs and don't have her face in. "Could be anyone"... Some of the videos are worse than others for this.

Robster wrote:
AND...

Cloud 9 ....

Lucy seems to have put on a bit of very welcome weight Big Smile, it's the healthiest that I've seen her look for about 4 years or so!! (especially the bit with her lying on her front on the bed Spinning Eyes ) Also, her boobs seem to be the fullest they've been since she lost all that weight three years ago, all this negative talk about her boobs is very annoying. SIgn up and see for yourself doubters Thumb Up! Lucy is still at her peak, ie. absolutely gorgeous!!

Completely agree Thumb Up! Bounce Bounce Especially comparing them with last year's Loaded video - Lucy most definitely looks better now than she did then Big Smile

Lucy's figure is in absolutely top-notch condition Cloud 9 she really does look amazing... keep it up Lucy Thumb Up!

This is what I was on about with the "shame they won't be more widely seen" thing...

There are people out there who think that the reason there aren't any topless videos on the Nuts site is to disguise her boobs going to pot. They think the Nuts videos are trying to hide this by not being topless, and the Nuts pictures are hiding it with photoshop.

These people are WRONG!!! - And their wrongness is more evidence that (a) removing topless videos from the Nuts site, and (b) Nuts's photoshopping, do more harm than good.

These new topless videos are incontrovertible proof that Lucy's boobs - and the rest of her figure - are getting BETTER Big Grin They actually look bigger and fuller in these videos than they do in Lucy's Nuts pics... whatever Nuts do to the pics (I think it's mainly loss of texture and shading) makes her boobs look smaller, not bigger Silly

Here we see Lucy raw and unprocessed. Proof positive that that's how she looks best - and proof positive that anyone who thinks she's losing her boobs is talking crap Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Well I have just seen the latest videos and I'm quite impressed (the quality from the PC site is somewhere between VHS and DVD, much better than the "postage stamp" quality from the mobile section... AND...

None of that is good enough really is it. Most others are posting in 420p HD at least now. So you've still got to be feeling ripped off some.

I do really worry where this is all going at times Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: