Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

ccunlif1 wrote:
So... Another week goes by without an update, so is that 1 new vid on 5 weeks, £18 well spent, now new picture updates either, getting a bit annoyed with this, i emailed GM about 2 months ago about this a still have not even had a reply..... Poor drills

RockyMoney wrote:
I sure hope that there is new content added this week, pics or vids. It is simply not good enough at the moment , it needs a complete rebuild + it needs to be focused on the PC customers NOT Mobile Phone users!

My patience is wearing thin and I dont think Im the only one...

It does rather raise the question of why don't Girl Management just can it altogether since they so obviously don't care about it.

It's over a month now since Lucy did a shoot for it but they still haven't bothered to get any of the material to Steve to post it.

When they do bother they are only providing low quality material. When people ask them questions about it they can't be bothered to answer.

Lucy's doing her bit, Steve's doing his bit, but Girl Management are messing the whole thing up. They're letting Lucy down, they're making a mockery of Steve's efforts, and they're making such a shambles of it that even the most hardcore dedicated fans are fed up with it.

It's become impossible to promote it now because it just looks stupid plugging something that's such an ongoing mess.

Best thing now would be just to cut the losses and bin the whole thing... they've done such a good job of putting people off for such a long time that it's got no chance of ever being a success and it's just a waste of everyone's effort and money.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I know we've discussed this about a thousand times before, but everytime something like this happens i can't help but wonder...does Lucy have a brain of her own?? Does she even care about her fans at all??.. Confused Confused ..i think its really really really important for her to communicate with her fans now more than ever Judge
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I think its really really really important for her to communicate with her fans now more than ever Judge

sexybeast wrote:
I think its really really really important for her to communicate with her fans now more than ever Judge

sexybeast wrote:

sexybeast wrote:

sexybeast wrote:

sexybeast wrote:

sexybeast wrote:
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
..i think its really really really important for her to communicate with her fans now more than ever Judge

I think it would be a natural thing. Shrug Lucy is painted like a nice nature, so i'd like to understand why she doesn't do it. The idea of a blocus is possible. But i'm thinking now about a complexe with people or something else. Why not? It would be not important but if only people has the means for understanding it. But of course, a model is not allowed to have failings for other but for herself too... Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Ah, well.

There are lots of models on twitter, and all of them are friendly and pleasant people who chat with all sorts of other people about what's going on with their modelling or anything else really. Naturally, some of them are more chatty than others, but they all talk to people from all walks of life and none of them are unhelpful or ignorant. (Unless it's to someone whose avatar is a picture of his willy Hehe)

Except one. Lucy. She only ever chats with other models and modelling-related people. (Apart from retweeting the birthday idiots, but that doesn't count Hehe)

Yet we all know Lucy is a very friendly and chatty person. Some people on here can attest to it personally. She's not at all ignorant and she doesn't have any bull. So what's up?

Well, the first two or three months she was on twitter she was like that. Smile She may not have used it as much as some people but when she did she was friendly and open, just like all the other models, and generally demonstrated that all the good things everyone's said about her are true Big Smile

Until they realised she was doing it. And then Dr Death prescribed le blocus... Cry

Perhaps the prime example is... you remember when the question on everyone's lips was why aren't there any more topless videos on the Nuts website?

Several people asked that on the official forum and it responded in its usual deliberately unhelpful manner. First it simply ignored the questions. Then, when people continued to ask, it gave one of its bleeding stupid answers that doesn't tell us anything ("She doesn't think it's appropriate" - DUUHHH, we can see that, that's why we're asking...). It then responded to further questioning by claiming that the question had been answered. (Er, no, restating the fact that's puzzling people in different words does not constitute an answer.)

We didn't get any explanation until someone thought to mention it to Lucy herself on twitter. And Lucy did not mess people around with stupid content-free "answers" that aren't answers at all. Lucy did the job properly Thumb Up! Lucy came straight out with a proper answer and told us that it was because of the mobile site. And at last we knew. Big Grin

And I don't think it's any sort of coincidence that it was very soon after that that she overnight stopped talking to anyone except other models etc.....................

It's what I've said time and time again.... Smile

Lucy is a kind, good, sensible, helpful person who (in the very rare times when she is free to do so) is perfectly ready to answer questions and generally interact with people in a normal and friendly manner. Big Smile

But she is surrounded by idiots who, for no discernible reason, hold the opposite view. They insist that the fans should only ever be treated like mushrooms. And they are too stupid and too full of their own self-importance to see that this is of no help at all to anyone - to the fans or to Lucy - and the only thing it achieves is to p*ss people off.

"And God forbid she should be free to indulge in random chat with people about nothing in particular", they say. "Good grief, she might even start being friendly with people we haven't vetted and passed as suitable. Fans. Eurgh. That would never do. It's bad enough having to let her do a PA every couple of years. Can't have that." Roll Eyes

And tragically, it is the idiots who are controlling Lucy. Not, as it should be, the other way round Weep

"Blocus" is exactly right... Once again the official site's claim to represent Lucy rings hollow. The reason it has a policy of being deliberately unhelpful is not "because that's how Lucy wants it". It's the other way round. Lucy is not deliberately unhelpful, and we know this because when there isn't anyone on her back she shows it, in public on twitter. It's their idea to treat the fans like dirt and they make Lucy go along with it.

For a brief couple of months Lucy had a brief period of freedom to express herself and communicate with people on her own terms via twitter - and showed herself to be all the good things we all say she is Big Smile

Until the control freak squad realised that she was using twitter to be nice to people. Until they realised that she had freely provided a useful, helpful answer to a question which they had been doing their best not to answer for months.

And then there was nothing. Very, very suddenly, Lucy stopped using twitter to talk to anyone except other models and modelly people. One day she was normal and the next she clammed up.

No doubt this post will invite the usual pathetic bleating from the "official side" ooooh no it was Lucy's decision nobody tells Lucy what to do blah blah blah spouted without any consideration of whether or not it makes sense. Well, it doesn't. Because it's saying that Lucy went to bed one night as a friendly chatty helpful person and woke up the next morning as an ignorant sod. And I don't believe that for a moment.

(Why is it the "official side" never realises that all the arguments it uses in its attempts to force its autogenous concept of reality on the rest of us only make sense if you take as base axioms one or both of the statements "Lucy is an idiot" or "Lucy is a Censored"? Why does it never realise that a lot of my rants are inspired by the need to make it clear to the world that the idiocy or Censored-ishness is not coming from Lucy? The idiocy and Censored-ishness exists in plain sight, and anyone can see it; most people can't be bothered to think and assume it's coming from Lucy because they don't register that there are other people involved; the official site paints the other people lily-white and insists everything is 100% down to Lucy - this site is the only one trying to tell the world that when stuff goes wrong it's not Lucy's fault.)

And it can't be argued that she's decided to be more private, even. Because if that was the case she'd not be using twitter to chat about her personal doings with other models. If you want privacy you just don't use twitter at all - the whole aim and design of the site is to put things out in public.

For two or three months Lucy was chatty and friendly and helpful and acted just like all the other models on twitter. Then they realised she was using twitter to be friendly and helpful, and got on her case and made her stop doing it.

This is the only explanation which does not rely on assuming bad things about Lucy. It is also the only explanation which fits with the more general observation that people do not as a rule undergo overnight reversals of habit or personality. And if the "official side" don't like it because it makes them look bad then tough - their paradigm makes Lucy look bad, and I care about that even if they don't.

Blocus. Pah. Je m'en fous. Nuke
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Another letter sent by me to GM today I dont want it to sound like in speaking for the masses cause im not but I will make you aware of any reply I get... Please excuise any spelling error etc

Dear GM
This mail concerns the lucypindermobile Official Site.  I along with many others have been a paying member since the site inception and have been pleased with it's content but along with many others have been patient.  There has been a single video update in 5 weeks thants £18 for one video. There have been no updates from GM or even apologies for the lack of updates. Alot of people put up with this becaise of good faith and because it is a dedicted lucy site.

Im sorry but there is very bad feeling at the moment, little video updates, month late blog updates and only about 4 picture updates ever!

I please urge you to update the site videos and pictures for money already paid and let people, the loyal fans who are still paying for a service not provided.

Thank you for your time and i look forward to your response

Chris
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Will ccunlif get a reply from GM?

When does the betting open? Scratch ChinBig Laugh

It would be great if you got a reply from them, but Ive emailed them multiple times in the past not about tech issues but actually buying Lucy merchandise and never ever got a reply, not even a "hey try emailing these people" reply. Roll Eyes I guess if you dont have headshots to send them they just skip over you.
ccunlif1

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Ha ha! I have had replies before but the last one i didnt. I still have the emails so will just send them directly next time!

Headshots count Thumb Up!
minty

Contributions: 79

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

The whole industry is run on a very amateur level. This mobile site is no different , regardless of who's fault it is.

Subscription based services must be one of the highest margins out there. £9 on drip for what? 34 videos that are about 1 hours film time in total?

You could easily have a 20 videos (each 2minutes long) back log , just waiting to be uploaded on a weekly basis so that the service never comes to a stand still.

The only reason for cancelling, besides not being able to afford, would be not seeing anything new for your money, why would any professionally run business put themselves in that situation?

Surely the hardest thing is to get people to sign up in the first place, as long as the product is good, for £9 a month there is no real reason besides not being able to afford, why anyone would cancel.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

minty wrote:
You could easily have a 20 videos (each 2minutes long) back log , just waiting to be uploaded on a weekly basis so that the service never comes to a stand still.

Very true. More than that, you could have one line of code to upload the videos from the archive automatically. One more line of code to send "more material needed" reminder emails when there are less than a month's worth of videos left. (And the same sort of thing for pics too, of course.) Absolute doddle.

It would be trivially easy to implement and it is a neat match to the desire to let the thing run itself without having to put any effort in. However, it does still require Girl Management to actually get the material from Lucy to Steve in the first place, and that's where the major problem is... Lucy has produced the material, we know that; Steve puts it up as soon as he gets it; it's the bit in between - GM - which isn't working.

minty wrote:
The only reason for cancelling, besides not being able to afford, would be not seeing anything new for your money, why would any professionally run business put themselves in that situation?

And that's what we all want to know, with even hardcore fans cancelling left right and centre precisely because of not seeing anything new for the money...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

The shoot that Lucy did with DM still hasnt been added, Damien Morley was tweeting about finishing off the editing of the pics and that was weeks ago, what the f**k are they playing at?!

There has been numerous complaints over on the Official Forum. People have posted questions and NOT A SINGLE ONE HAS BEEN ANSWERED... That is diabolical! Censored
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:

There has been numerous complaints over on the Official Forum. People have posted questions and NOT A SINGLE ONE HAS BEEN ANSWERED... :

And never will be on there. It's a question with value in it Blush Lucy's official forum is very much like the mobile site. Useless and worthless Mad Both these must have done more damage to Lucy's career than good Thumb Down

As for GM. My understanding is they only answer what they want too and even then it's half the time not even a straight answer Shoot
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

5 new vids have been added... They are incredible! Cloud 9
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

This site gets our hopes up every week than drops an absolute bombshell of 5 vids, yahyah there was an "error" Roll Eyes.
As for the vids.....Bow. Length is still the annoying problem, but...its Lucy and to say she looks spectacular is an understatement. I'd like to hope for more vids like these but looking forward to new updates each week has become pretty unpleasant.
ccunlif1

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Thanks for the updates fellas i have been checking a couple of times every day but lost hope. No reply from GM as expected but the videos are great, better quality to, lets hope this wasnt a last big update, they owed is these and i hope the updates become regular again...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: