Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

What is it with these models...they start doing really well in life, photoshoots at the most exotic locations, earn great money, adorn the best magazine covers, literally have the world at their feet and suddenly out of the blue some smart-ass sells them the idea of owning their own website..next thing u know they've become so "exclusive" that not only have they stopped modelling for the publications that made them famous in the first place, but lost their fan-base too and just fallen off the radar..and sadly these personal websites almost never work out cause they are usually sub-standard..Lindsey Strutt, Kelly Andrews, Madison Welch etc were doing so well before they got caught up in THE PERSONAL WEBSITE jam...i'm genuinely worried about Lucy now Wry ..u think she's headed the same way??!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
What is it with these models...they start doing really well in life, photoshoots at the most exotic locations, earn great money, adorn the best magazine covers, literally have the world at their feet and suddenly out of the blue some smart-ass sells them the idea of owning their own website..next thing u know they've become so "exclusive" that not only have they stopped modelling for the publications that made them famous in the first place, but lost their fan-base too and just fallen off the radar..and sadly these personal websites almost never work out cause they are usually sub-standard..Lindsey Strutt, Kelly Andrews, Madison Welch etc were doing so well before they got caught up in THE PERSONAL WEBSITE jam...i'm genuinely worried about Lucy now Wry ..u think she's headed the same way??!!

Certainly do find it worrying... The diminishing frequency and quality of her Nuts appearances... And the many comments elsewhere complaining about the lack of topless videos on the Nuts site and slagging Lucy off for it... it is very clear that concentration on the paysite is damaging her popularity. But I've said all this before Smile

Poggy wrote:
I don't know if that is quite right Pigeon. I'll give you a example of what I mean...

Take one Jodie Gasson....

This is the type of images that another GM model is doing on her website. Not been used on any mobile site. There is anything from 70 - 120 images in the sets they do. No photoshopping used and just all done with good old make up and camera skill from a photographer.

All the point of this. These are the sort of images that other models are providing. These are on pay sections on their website. Not mobile site.They are more natural than anything Lucy has done for years. Jodie isn't the only one doing these either. Lindsey Strutt, Melissa Debling Emma Frain are just some others doing this. So I don't think GM are fully to blame for things been sectioned out of Lucy shoots or the heavy photoshopping. I think there is more to it than meets the eye. This is just all theory stuff but it could be Lucy. Then again it could be Jen. It could be someone else totally. It could be all of them.

Ah... You've really made a very good point there... Because all four of the models you've cited have left Girl Management and are now with Mode Models Smile

Another significant point about their operations is that as far as I am aware none of them have put a block on topless videos elsewhere...

(Though I should point out that the Melissa Debling paysite is a fake official site... She gets nothing out of it at all, she's been complaining about it on twitter and telling people not to sign up to it. MNS Media up to their dodgy practices...)

Poggy wrote:
The thing is there certainly is something going on wrong here and it is really hurting Lucy's career IMO. The end of the day though there is only one person who can put all this right and one person only.....Lucy. What I think Lucy really needs to do is sit down and look what is happening and what is working. At the moment it doesn't seem to be much in what is going on around her. Maybe a liitle inspired change of direction in the work up of Lucy's website and shoots could be called for. Then again it could be something behind the scenes. Whatever it is there is only truely one person can fix this and lets hope Lucy looks somewhere and see some of the things been said and reacts on them Wink

I completely agree with all of that Smile

Especially the bit about not much around Lucy is working and she ought to sit down and take a look at it. (refrains from quoting Led Zeppelin Smile)

I find it particularly worrying that there should even be a need to make that comment - given that it's been obvious to everyone that things are not working properly for some time - first one person and then another has been expressing their worries on here since a good half a year ago. Yet Lucy, who we all agree is intelligent and who ought to be more aware of it than anyone, seems oblivious to what is staring everyone else in the face...

It is well known to be dangerous when someone who depends on their public image starts to, as the phrase goes, "believe their own hype". The "hype" in this case being the official website's delusional determination to live in a fluffy pink la-la land where everything is always perfect, nothing can ever go wrong and anything Lucy does is automatically beyond criticism simply because it's her doing it. I guess if you spend nine years living in an environment pervaded with that sort of rubbish you probably do start to believe it...

Heck, I wish things really were like that Smile I was a long way from being the first to mention any of these worries on here, and largely because I didn't want to admit it to myself. But that is not a sustainable attitude...
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

(Though I should point out that the Melissa Debling paysite is a fake official site... She gets nothing out of it at all, she's been complaining about it on twitter and telling people not to sign up to it. MNS Media up to their dodgy practices...)

Does make you wonder then how they get all her official shoots to put on it then Scratch Chin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

The usual thing of models not having control over what happens to their work Sad

...She's just announced that her real site is nearly done Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Good news! The 4 newest vids that hadnt been added to the PC version of the site have now been added. However... THIS IS NOT HD AT ALL. They have added a black box around the vids to preserve the already low quality so that PC users dont get the pixels looking like Lego bricks!

I and many others are paying 9 a month, I'm still going on with it because I can afford to. Not everyone is going to do this. I want Lucy's Mobile Site to improve, it has major potential. There are new vids meant to be added soon, heres hoping that they ARE HD and have a longer duration. Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

A brand new vid has been added. from the recent DM shoot! Smile The vid is 2 minutes long, an improvement but I dont think it is in HD + PC users are still having to wait for it to be added for them to watch.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Id post the blog but meh heres the link instead Hehe
http://lucypindermobile.com/LucyU+005FPinderU+005FMobileU+005FBlog?pck=607758&svi=13927&NMSS13927=50jgaqcpjmmt46

I think she tried to make light of that fact there wasnt a blog last month. Not really any exciting news that we don't already know, but than again Pigeon has great hookups so theres no surprise there. Big Laugh
Quote:
Myself and the fab team at Girl Management have been in discussions for various exciting modelling projects for me to embark on this year, so watch this space and I will keep you up to date.

Considering how dreary the threads have been here as of late I'm gonna take this as some good news and hope for the best.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I would love that to be true Big Grin

The trouble is - at the risk of being repetitive - that we've been hoping for that sort of thing for over two years now. Without result, apart from SvW and Lynx. Two big "exciting" things in two years ain't much for the most popular glamour model in the country...

Girl Management have been successfully stringing Lucy along for over two years, and haven't needed to produce more than an average of one result per year to maintain their deception. What reason is there to believe they're suddenly changing their ways? Their track record so far suggests it's far more likely that they're just stringing Lucy along again.

When you boil that quote from Lucy's blog down to the essentials, there is, sadly, nothing concrete there. Effectively she's just saying she trusts GM to sort out these exciting projects - and the burden of much of the recent discussion on here is that their dismal performance to date shows that such trust is misplaced; that Lucy trusting GM is a major cause of the problem.

So I'm sorry, but I'm sure you'll understand when I say I want to see some actual results before I'll believe they really are going to do what they've told Lucy they're going to do.

("Results" = Actual appearances in print or on the screen, or at the least a firm commitment to appearances announced by someone outside GM (eg. publisher or producer). Real results. Not just chat about some clandestine shoot like the RVDS one which we never get to see.)
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
So I'm sorry, but I'm sure you'll understand when I say I want to see some actual results before I'll believe they really are going to do what they've told Lucy they're going to do.
Yea I know where your coming from, just bustin you guys' marbles.Hehe I too would like to believe whatever they have planned(which may or not be a hollow promise) will be on the level or better than the lynx campaign. Highly unlikely, like 100/1, but theres always a chance. Hippy Big Laugh
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

So... Another week goes by without an update, so is that 1 new vid on 5 weeks, 18 well spent, now new picture updates either, getting a bit annoyed with this, i emailed GM about 2 months ago about this a still have not even had a reply..... Poor drills
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

This is getting ridiculous now... Furious
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

This all begs the questions

(1) Do we keep paying the 9 every month and hope that our "funding" will help sort out the problems with the site Roll Eyes and help to finance some new stuff Tumbleweed and more advanced video technology? This IS 2012 remember NOT 2002 Hehe

or

(2) Do we withhold payment until the site actually improves and has reliably regular updates and maybe also works properly??

I chose the latter and I can wait until things improve (hopefully they will, but I am not that hopeful Cry)

I don't think question (2) is too much to ask though really
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:

Quote:
Myself and the fab team at Girl Management have been in discussions for various exciting modelling projects for me to embark on this year, so watch this space and I will keep you up to date.

Considering how dreary the threads have been here as of late I'm gonna take this as some good news and hope fI or the best.

Why not!... if we let us translating this by "I hauled over the coals to my agent for making me exit from this s**t quickly, otherwise... (ultimatum)"
Hehe Hehe

PS: $9 a month! Is the crisis finished?! Wink
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I sure hope that there is new content added this week, pics or vids. It is simply not good enough at the moment , it needs a complete rebuild + it needs to be focused on the PC customers NOT Mobile Phone users!

My patience is wearing thin and I dont think Im the only one...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: