Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:

The GM blog is not very informative.
I guess my sarcasm didnt come through as clearly as I thought Hehe. I wholeheartedly agree that the GM blog is a wasted opportunity, but seeing a Lucy pic that we hadnt seen before(quality is irrelevant to me here) as well as clarifying what shoot its for, is leaps and bounds ahead of any other post they made prior. I consider that of value, you may not and it may be time to agree to disagree Big Laugh
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
I guess my sarcasm didnt come through as clearly as I thought Hehe. I wholeheartedly agree that the GM blog is a wasted opportunity, but seeing a Lucy pic that we hadnt seen before(quality is irrelevant to me here) as well as clarifying what shoot its for, is leaps and bounds ahead of any other post they made prior. I consider that of value, you may not and it may be time to agree to disagree Big Laugh

But that is the whole point. The GM blog and Lucy's mobile site is doing more damage than good. Because other models are producing HQ pictures all over the place and Lucy and GM are providing LQ pictures instead. This is without even mentioning the blocking of out takes and none topless videos. This could be why it looks like Lucy's career is on the slide. When it should still be in a prime position or seriously moving in another direction like movies or TV.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I have to agree with Poggy. I don't think many models use a mobile site anymore for exclusive content. Those types of sites seem to be something of the past now as technology has went so far in recent times.

Now you have smart phones, and most popular websites have mobile sets set up for them.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Lucy's site is supposed to be providing HQ material. But everything people report about it and what I've been able to make out myself indicates that it is still failing to do so, despite a solution having been promised some months ago. The PC version isn't providing HQ material either, and also appears not to have a complete set of the material which the mobile version has.

It makes it all the more frustrating knowing that I could have a site providing paid downloads of videos and pics onto any device capable of saving them in probably less time than it would take them to send me the material to put on it, and without it costing Lucy a penny. And knowing that the principal reason this isn't happening is that Girl Management refuse to choose the service provider on a rational basis... for they do know I could help, I offered my free service to them long ago as a solution to the incompetence of MSN. (Come to that I also wrote a non-flash version of their own website and gave it to them for free, but they still haven't used it, despite agreeing that it was better than the flash version.)

GM are also missing a huge opportunity to improve the quality of the mobile site pics in a different way - by persisting in photoshopping the new material. It could be a wonderful way for Lucy to get some really good, original, unphotoshopped pics out - which everyone is hungry for. But this isn't happening; the new material is still being produced according to this idiotic convention that says "glamour pics have to be photoshopped", instead of listening to the desires of the people who are supposed to be actually paying for the stuff, who are unanimous in not wanting photoshopping. What kind of business is it that takes such a dismissive and ignorant attitude to its customers' wants...?

Onlytease do not photoshop, and Lucy's onlytease sets are some of her most popular ever... Onlytease, I think it is safe to say, do run a successful business. Smile How? By providing true HQ unphotoshopped photos in large sets, and true HQ videos. If they provided small sets of low quality pics and low quality videos, like the mobile site does, they would go bust. So why in the name of festering fish guts don't Girl Management run Lucy's site like onlytease?
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
So why in the name of festering fish guts don't Girl Management run Lucy's site like onlytease?
Well that would take effort and they can't be caught doing that now can they?
I've also sent Steve a couple emails the last few weeks with no response and theyre usually pretty quick to reply. Something smells fishy Scratch Chin , fish guts perhaps.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I can't even access the service anymore because I recently renewed my payment option! Spinning Eyes
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I can't even access the service anymore because I recently renewed my payment option! Spinning Eyes
Sucks to hear that but once again there arent any updates today so you havent missed much. Roll Eyes
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Problem solved. But to get round it I had to cancel my subscription to the service then create a new Bango account to add my new payment details Censored
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Its now 2 weeks without a video update, 2 months without a blog update, only 2 (i think) picture updates since the site started....

I have emailed steve before and he stated that he can only provide content once GM gives it to him.... No idea whats going on.

As you all have said, if it was done properly it would be awsome... Not lucy's fault but what are they playing at?
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Today her facebook page says "New Exclusive Photos and Videos "Coming Soon"...let the countdown begin then.
Considering on Jan16 Pigeon posted that group of pictures destined for the mobile site this looks very bad imo. Considering other Model's websites that have new content a few times a week its a joke that we can't even rely on one update once a week.

...Meanwhile at the GM office "Lets setup a site and have 2 months worth of content, than at the end of those 2 months we'll start shooting new stuff. Brilliant!" Roll Eyes
Poggy

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Today her facebook page says "New Exclusive Photos and Videos "Coming Soon"...let the countdown begin then.
Considering on Jan16 Pigeon posted that group of pictures destined for the mobile site this looks very bad imo. Considering other Model's websites that have new content a few times a week its a joke that we can't even rely on one update once a week.

...Meanwhile at the GM office "Lets setup a site and have 2 months worth of content, than at the end of those 2 months we'll start shooting new stuff. Brilliant!" Roll Eyes

As we keep saying linkweed. Lucy's mobile site is a joke. Someone somewhere is really screwing up. This is just one of the many reasons Lucy is been left behind. Lucy seems to be the only one doing this too. All the others use their websites as well as can be expected at least. Lucy's seems to be grossly under used Sad
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

A little bird tells me that the PC version of the site may have been getting some attention recently. Maybe things are finally starting to look up again? Smile
Poggy

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
A little bird tells me that the PC version of the site may have been getting some attention recently. Maybe things are finally starting to look up again? Smile

Yes but still. It's things already seen. The things put on it aren't exclusive shoots that have been taken just for the members section of the website in HQ. A full shoot of 70-120 pictures. This is what other models are doing with their websites and why they just keep gaining members and fans Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Providing sets of several dozen unphotoshopped HQs is also what onlytease (and others like them) have built a successful business on for years. Which shows well what you need to do to succeed. Not to mention that ever since Lucy did her onlytease shoots back in 2007 people have been gasping for more like that Smile

We do know that Lucy has recently done a shoot for the site. But we also know that the bits in between the shoot itself and the appearance of the pics on the site are being handled wrongly. It's being treated like a magazine shoot, with a small number of pics being selected and then photoshopped Sad So we lose both quantity (with the selection business) and quality (with the photoshopping, and if the past record is anything to go by, also with the site not being supplied with high resolution versions of the pics). And we suffer a long and totally unnecessary delay before Steve gets the pics to upload them.

Whereas if the site was being operated according to the proven-successful onlytease model, it would simply have been a matter of picking out the 80 or 100 or so best pics from the shoot and sending them straight off to Steve. They could have gone live the day after the shoot.

In short, the opportunity to provide a large quantity of high-quality pics in a short time has been thrown away in favour of taking a long time to provide a small quantity of low-quality pics. Which by any standards is completely bonkers, and further shows that Girl Management haven't got a clue about how to run the site.

It also shows that Girl Management have an unhealthy influence over Lucy and that they are bad for her image. Because we know very well that Lucy herself is not stupid, so doing something which is so obviously bleeding stupid is obviously someone else's fault and it's only GM who are in the position to do that. But too many people won't bother to think that "deeply" and will think it is Lucy's fault.

As for the "little bird" comment, I'm confused Smile All I've been able to make out is that four new videos - not HD, just old-Nuts-website quality - have supposedly been added, but none of them actually work. So I don't know what's going on there...
Poggy

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I don't know if that is quite right Pigeon. I'll give you a example of what I mean...

Take one Jodie Gasson (Please excuse the one image from her website)....

This is the type of images that another GM model is doing on her website. Not been used on any mobile site. There is anything from 70 - 120 images in the sets they do. No photoshopping used and just all done with good old make up and camera skill from a photographer.

All the point of this. These are the sort of images that other models are providing. These are on pay sections on their website. Not mobile site.They are more natural than anything Lucy has done for years. Jodie isn't the only one doing these either. Lindsey Strutt, Melissa Debling Emma Frain are just some others doing this. So I don't think GM are fully to blame for things been sectioned out of Lucy shoots or the heavy photoshopping. I think there is more to it than meets the eye. This is just all theory stuff but it could be Lucy. Then again it could be Jen. It could be someone else totally. It could be all of them.

The thing is there certainly is something going on wrong here and it is really hurting Lucy's career IMO. The end of the day though there is only one person who can put all this right and one person only.....Lucy. What I think Lucy really needs to do is sit down and look what is happening and what is working. At the moment it doesn't seem to be much in what is going on around her. Maybe a liitle inspired change of direction in the work up of Lucy's website and shoots could be called for. Then again it could be something behind the scenes. Whatever it is there is only truely one person can fix this and lets hope Lucy looks somewhere and see some of the things been said and reacts on them Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: