Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Also the two newest videos (35 & 36) have still not been added to the PC version of the site... This service is beginning to get really disappointing Cuss
chris_croc

Contributions: 20

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I can't view the content on my iPad, I go into my account which I have signed up to on my phone, and it says I have no active subscriptions?
kamus

Contributions: 1

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Hi, i m new and i wanted to know if is it posible to someone to post the exclusive vids of lucy pinder mobile, i m from other country and i m not able to get them, this vids are only to be watched on a phone?? I know that to see the vids you have to pay, but the vids are incredibles and i really wanted to see them.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Sorry, they can't be posted on here... But you should be able to get them from anywhere in the world? Are you having problems paying with a credit card?
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I am not a member at the moment but there are now 42 videos on the mobile section of the site lucypinder.info; anyone joining for the first time is going to get a bargain!! Thumb Up!

...unfortunately the same cannot be said of those (like me) who have been members a few times already. The PC version of the site seems to be out of action at the moment and it's not good to have to go back to lousy quality mobile videos. I really hope that the problems with the PC site (if that's what is causing it) are ironed out soon because I am in no rush to re-subscribe if things stay as they are.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

the mobile blog is also gathering dust Roll Eyes
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

The PC version isnt getting any attention by the look of things but my 9 is still getting sent to them each month, what the hell are they doing? The vids that are getting added every Friday via the mobile site are amazing but they cant be viewed yet on the PC site which is just darn lazy if you ask me Thumb Down

If It was up to me, I'd axe the entire operation and start again (Again), nobody is putting in any hard work which is sad because there are plenty of people that would if they got the chance! Pigeon for example Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
The vids that are getting added every Friday via the mobile site are amazing but they cant be viewed yet on the PC site which is just darn lazy if you ask me Thumb Down

To me it just doesn't make sense. On this site, all I have to do is upload the vids as H264/AAC MP4s. The PHP script for the play pages checks the user agent, if it's an i-thing it delivers the videos using HTML5, otherwise it uses a flash player. It also provides a download link. Which means I just upload the vid once and it works on anything. Simple.

RockyMoney wrote:
If It was up to me, I'd axe the entire operation and start again (Again), nobody is putting in any hard work which is sad because there are plenty of people that would if they got the chance! Pigeon for example Smile

For sure Smile As I've said before I have three separate methods available to do it, and I could get a suitable site up and running in a day using the one which is simplest to set up or a week using the most complicated. I'd probably need to spend more time exchanging emails about it than I would coding stuff. And it wouldn't cost Lucy a penny, apart from the processing fees charged by paypal or whoever else would handle the payments.

Though if it was all up to me, I'd axe the entire operation and leave it axed Smile I can't see that it's ever going to make Lucy any money unless she gets the shoots for free... I could run the site for her for free but I can't see a way to provide free shoots. And the connected lack of topless material on the Nuts website is damaging Lucy's popularity, so even with free shoots and a free website she'd still be worse off overall. Best thing she could do is bin the whole idea and go back to how things were before - ie. allowing Nuts to post the same amount of material for her as they do for all the other models, and reaping the benefit in increased popularity and more work out of it.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

It's not far off that price already Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Looks like the Mobile site will be releasing some more vids in the near future Thumb Up! http://blog.girlmanagement.com/off-duty/behind-the-scenes-lucy-shooting-for-her-website/
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Literally beat me by 2 minutes Hehe Looks like they may actually be trying to diversify with videos and pics. To bad its still crippled without a reliable PC version.
But..the blog has given us something of value Thumb Up!
Poggy

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Literally beat me by 2 minutes Hehe Looks like they may actually be trying to diversify with videos and pics. To bad its still crippled without a reliable PC version.
But..the blog has given us something of value Thumb Up!

I can't see where low quality mobile stuff can be of value. All it's going to do is drive people to other models offical sites for high quality stuff on the PC Cry Most cost about the same as Lucy's mobile site too. So I know which I would be looking at. Even though you aren't getting the incredible Lucy.
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I can't see where low quality mobile stuff can be of value. All it's going to do is drive people to other models offical sites for high quality stuff on the PC Cry Most cost about the same as Lucy's mobile site too. So I know which I would be looking at. Even though you aren't getting the incredible Lucy.
You realise Im talking about the GM blog as opposed to the mobile blog? Considering the "informative" posts i've read from the GM blog I would consider this latest Lucy post of value. Showing us a pic, nevermind the quality, of a shoot that I was unaware was strictly for her mobilesite.
Poggy

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
You realise Im talking about the GM blog as opposed to the mobile blog? Considering the "informative" posts i've read from the GM blog I would consider this latest Lucy post of value. Showing us a pic, nevermind the quality, of a shoot that I was unaware was strictly for her mobilesite.

The GM blog is not very informative. Most of the news posted on it has been announced or revealed elsewhere before they've posted on it. As for the quality of the pictures on there. Even though they are getting better. They are still low quality stuff mostly. This is what GM seem to be good at. Not putting in the effort to something that could be very good Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: