Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Great! I hope all this comes true Beer

As for the point about Lucy doing another Loaded cover, she must have read my mind Hehe
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

2 Fridays in a row without an update...

Streaming faults still on the site...

This is getting frustrating BangHead

Is there anyone out there who is managing to use the site completely without problems? Scratch Chin
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
2 Fridays in a row without an update...

Streaming faults still on the site...

This is getting frustrating BangHead

Is there anyone out there who is managing to use the site completely without problems? Scratch Chin
wasnt there 2 video updates yesterday? one of her seethrough shirt again and another 1?
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Yes there were 2 updates Yesterday...

I am still a little annoyed about the lack of picture updates, there has only been 1 picture update so far in the site. There more and more videos of shoot but none of the picture materials from it!!

Strange....

Happy New Year peeps! Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

The 2 new vids are great but I can only view them on my iPhone! Spinning Eyes On the PC site it hasnt updated the vids list for some reason Wry

I still can't properly access the site, I hope this get's fixed soon...
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

My list (on my PC) goes up to 31...

About a third of the videos are not working (streaming) fully...

31 is the same number that there were a week and a half ago...

The videos didn't work when I tried an iPad either... (and there weren't any extra ones as others have said)

What the hell is going on? Spinning Eyes I am sure this "404 error" is the cause and once that is sorted it will be OK

How does my experience compare with you lot guys please?
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Linkweed:

Could you please post or PM me the URL that you use to actually get into the functioning site with the updates? I have a feeling that there are a multitude of different ways to get into the site and that I have chosen the path that leads to a dead end!!! Spinning Eyes Thanks

Rocky:

Could you try something similar and try the URL that works on your iPhone verbatim onto the PC site to see if it gets a result? Might be an idea...

EDIT: The updates are now working on my PC; the list now goes up to 35 videos Big Smile (and only one of the last 4 is not streaming properly)

The general streaming fault is still there and can only get into the site the back way through Bango.net. If I try to enter through the front I still get the 404 error. I am going to email Katina again and attach screen grabs so they are clear about the glitch.
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I should say that Steve got back to me very promptly and courteously and that nearly all the vids are working now Thumb Up!

Only about 4 or 5 with glitches now...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Would I be correct in saying that there is a new mobile vid added to the site every Friday?

Is anyone else having problems with video 33? It cuts out about 5-10 seconds early at the moment but every other vid is working for me now (On PC and iPhone) Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Robster: I am now able to use the 'videos' link on the site. It takes me to the mobile vi layout. If I select a vid it gives me the option to download! Thumb Up!

Only problem: The quality for some reason is not good. I think this is because the site thinks I am a mobile user, not a PC user. Therefore the quality is lacking. Perhaps a few changes can be made to fix this problem. Smile
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Hi Rocky!

Yes I think there is supposed to be an update every Friday, but recently they have been more sporadic (e.g. 4 videos added last week, none the week before and none this week). Yes, I too am having problems with Video 33 (and 29, 26, 12 and 9). You are not the only one.

My month expires next week and I am not renewing until these fairly basic glitches are ironed out. It's a shame because if it was 3 or 4 minutes of DVD quality material a week, I would probably be a continuous subscriber instead of a sporadic one.
tambi12

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

anyone here kind enough to lend his account in lucy's website
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Please do not post requests like that... Wink
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

no blog again?
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
no blog again?
noticed that too. maybe next week Roll Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: