Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

After trying a little more, I was able to access the videos from my iPhone, all the troubles were when trying to access from my desktop computer. Will try again this weekend.

PS.- Sorry for the shouting and that, but was really frustrated atm.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

The site is still not working properly for me, not all vids are streaming and it's not my computer because the same thing happens on the site with both my desktop and my laptop. I can still only get in by going through "www.bango.net" and not through the re-directed link of "www.lucypindermobile.com" (if I try that way I get a 404 error when I click on the video link).

I am thinking that a server or two may have gone down during the Christmas / New Year break and that the situation may rectify over the next few days once workers return to work (still waiting on Steve for a reply).

HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN FOLKS!! Party
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Robster wrote:

I am thinking that a server or two may have gone down during the Christmas / New Year break and that the situation may rectify over the next few days once workers return to work (still waiting on Steve for a reply).
sent Steve an email last Friday and still waiting for a response. you're probably right about the newyear holiday break.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Same here - I've passed on everyone's reports but no answer yet, figuring it's the same reason. Such a pain the way everything shuts down all at the same time so you can't get anything done...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Yes, it was the break - Steve's just got back Smile

Robster, he says all the videos play at his end? You're using Chrome, right? Is that both on desktop and laptop? Have you tried using a different browser? Do videos on any other sites give problems?

Has anyone else had this problem?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I have a slightly different problem with the service...

By the looks of things there is more than 1 way to access the service if you are using a PC. Not to mention that Im still having the very strange and very annoying glitch with accessing the Official Lucy Pinder home page! Spinning Eyes I'm constantly getting 404 messages as well!

I click on my bookmark link for the LP home page and it takes me to a white screen!

I can STREAM all of the vids if I choose them from the 'Jump to' feature... but thats the only way I can view them!

Perhaps someone could explain the correct way to access the vids if you are on PC?
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

That's a good question Rocky! There seems to be more than one way to play the videos; I can only play them if I click on "Jump to" but not if I click on "Popular videos" where I get a white screen 404 error. Do videos 29, 30 and 31 play completely for you?

Pigeon, I got an email from Steve today saying that they are going to look into any problems this week, but yes, I have exactly the same trouble on my desktop PC with any browser I use, be it Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or AOL. Yet to try all these on my laptop though... Spinning Eyes
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Video 31 cuts off half way through, I am yet to try the others. I hope these problems get resolved soon. The quality of the vids from the jump to section are good quality BUT stream only. Perhaps Steve can shed some light? Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Cheers chaps, passed that on... particularly useful to know that #31 is causing problems for more than one user Smile

Think Steve has a fair bit on at the moment catching up with stuff from over the break, but he's nevertheless on the case Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon Thumb Up!

Rocky, it seems as if we are both having the same problem; 31 and 30 both cut off in the middle and 29 does not work at all. To me this strongly implies that the problem is not with user's computers or even the site itself, but with the individual uploaded videos. After all, most of the "jump to" videos work fine, it's just the 3 newest ones (which is annoying) and a handful of the old ones that don't.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

is it me or has the blog gone?
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

No, here it is: http://lucypindermobile.com/LucyU+005FPinderU+005FMobileU+005FBlog

Nice entry from Lucy this month Smile She wants to do a Loaded shoot which is great and it looks like she's going to be involved in the Girl M blog Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
No, here it is: http://lucypindermobile.com/LucyU+005FPinderU+005FMobileU+005FBlog

Nice entry from Lucy this month Smile She wants to do a Loaded shoot which is great and it looks like she's going to be involved in the Girl M blog Thumb Up!

Big Smile if that doesnt call for a dance i dont know what does. Dancing Kitty
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Lucy wrote:
hopefully I'll be doing some more TV and acting work

Woohoo! Bounce Bounce Party
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: