Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Wry The web videos aren't in HD but the Mobile vids are! Spinning Eyes Personaly I think that translates to: The vids arent in HD, just better quality than usual. But because they are designed for mobile use nobody will be able to tell otherwise.

I hope I'm wrong! Why on earth would they allow this? PC users usually have monitors/TV's bigger than a smart phone! Wry
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Wry The web videos aren't in HD but the Mobile vids are! Spinning Eyes Personaly I think that translates to: The vids arent in HD, just better quality than usual. But because they are designed for mobile use nobody will be able to tell otherwise.
i think thats exactly the case. the term HD seems to get thrown around a lot lately even with vids that clearly have low resolutions.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Until my suspicions are crumbled I won't be subscribing Cuss
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

It's a shame that (At the moment) the mobile service is severely flawed. How is it even possible to f**k something like this up?

It seems pretty simple to me Argue HD vids have been the norm for several years now, I don't see why a highly successful, adored and very wealthy glamour model like Lucy Pinder should get this garbage on her site! Spinning Eyes
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

not sure what it costs to shoot in HD but i imagine that would alter the current monthly price and i imagine the subscription numbers are pretty abysmal considering how many people here are still weary about putting down the money.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

AIUI the lack of true HD is not Katina's fault... it's simply that they are not being supplied with true HD videos by the next link up the chain. Of course I agree that this needs to be addressed but as I understand the situation Katina are providing the greatest resolution they have available; it's the production department who deserve criticism for not supplying Katina with true HD, not Katina themselves.

linkweed wrote:
not sure what it costs to shoot in HD but i imagine that would alter the current monthly price and i imagine the subscription numbers are pretty abysmal considering how many people here are still weary about putting down the money.

Which links back to the discussion in the Nuts thread... http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-p16421.html#16421

I think you're right... if it's difficult to get even the hard core of dedicated fans to subscribe, the number of Joe Bloggses maintaining a subscription must be pretty minute.

It would help a lot if it was possible to post in this thread and elsewhere "YES! THE VIDEOS ARE IN TRUE HD! 1920x1080p FULL BITRATE!" instead of the current long-drawn-out discussion of how good they may or may not be. I'm sure the extra income generated would cover any extra production costs, and it would certainly help generate goodwill towards the service.

Other things that would help the success of the venture include...

- Provide a download link for every video. Seems that pretty well everyone who's posted regards this as important. Pay, download, and keep - as one does when buying music off websites.

- Ditch the subscription requirement and replace with a one-off payment system (in combination with the above). People do not want to make a commitment like that. It's hard enough to get people to register/sign up for free stuff, let alone something that incurs a recurring payment.

- Reinstate the topless videos on the Nuts website with a link to the mobile site on each one (like the videos on this site). Not having them there will not drive people to the mobile site for replacements, it'll just mean they watch the free topless videos of all the other Nuts models instead, which will result in them reducing their interest in Lucy generally. Whereas having them there, with links, will not only maintain people's interest but will encourage them to seek more.

Not to mention that the mobile thing will never be more than pocket money for Lucy anyway, it's the Nuts features and associated videos which not only provide her bread and butter but also act as the vital catalyst to maintain and promote interest in and awareness of her. To encourage the already-all-too-common "oh, she's no good these days, she won't do topless vids any more" attitude and associated switch of interest to other models by starving the fans of the material they want and which every other model provides for free, will not only fail to help the success of the mobile site, but will indirectly cause Lucy to lose other income both from Nuts and from work she gets on the back of the interest generated by Nuts, and cause her far more loss than simply ditching the mobile effort altogether. To prioritise a pocket-money thing like the mobile site over all her other far more important career interests is simply shooting herself in the foot Sad
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

- Reinstate the topless videos on the Nuts website with a link to the mobile site on each one (like the videos on this site). Not having them there will not drive people to the mobile site for replacements, it'll just mean they watch the free topless videos of all the other Nuts models instead, which will result in them reducing their interest in Lucy generally. Whereas having them there, with links, will not only maintain people's interest but will encourage them to seek more.
Thumb Up! absolutely. i visit the phun forum quite often and when people post her nuts vids, there are always comments "oh she doesnt get her boobs out anymore again". although shes held in high regard over there, theres little to no mention of her mobile site. having her mention the site when she does the quick "hi im lucy" blurb would do wonders. though i imagine Nuts would have something to say about that.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
having her mention the site when she does the quick "hi im lucy" blurb would do wonders. though i imagine Nuts would have something to say about that.

Maybe, maybe not... Nuts do have a link to the official site on their Lucy page after all. And it would be a decent quid-pro-quo for the extra benefit they'd get from Lucy allowing them to post her topless vids again. Plus Lucy being responsible for Nuts being the number one lads' mag ought to give her some leverage Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Party

I haven't been a member of the site for about a month now. Does anyone know if there is a choice of video size on the site now, depending on whether downloading to mobile or desktop etc. ?

I think it's asking a bit much to have HD videos on the site at the moment but significantly better quality than what was on there a month or so ago certainly wouldn't hurt.

Thanks
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Well, I re-signed up again this morning and I can reveal that the video quality now is MUCH better Big Grin

It's DVD quality or thereabouts. There's no way to actually download the videos (although there's probably ways around that by using your computer's temporary file cache or something)) but overall I am impressed - it's a significant improvement.

There's still a problem though in that some of the videos do not stream completely and one of them doesn't even start! Are other people having this trouble? Is it the flash player on my PC or is it a problem with the site itself?
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

OK, this is ridiculous. I'm verging on angry here.

I've just reentered the site. After a lot of hair pulling and frustration: first it tells me my user doesn't exist, but when I enter my card number it says it's already registered to some user, with my email, when I enter my password it says it's already registered to another user (duh!), I tried to pay with Amex and they don't accept it, and finally I use ANOTHER credit card that I really really hope it's asigned to me. It FINALLY accepts the payment, loads the initial screen and when I click on "Videos" BUM!! It tries to load a http://go.wapple.net/go.php?k=someshit and a 404!!

WHAT THE FLYING :censored:, BANGO?!?!?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Well, I've passed your problem on to Steve... seems you're not the only one to have had similar difficulties, so hopefully he'll sort it out... Smile

Robster, which videos is it that aren't working properly?
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

any questions ive sent to Steve have been replied to within a day or so, hes very quick with response. so in addition to posting them here its definitely a good idea to ask him as well.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I've finally finished my signing up process and got to see the video content! Woohoo! There are lots of vids to choose from, the very latest vids are very good Big Smile

On my iPhone they look great but when I DL them to my PC the quality isnt so good but I'm sure this will be resolved soon Smile The vids themselves are too short, they are mostly 1 minute long! Its more like a trailer sneak peak than a video! Hehe

It says on the site that new longer vids are in the works which is brilliant news Thumb Up!

Anyone who is still undecided about the service should definitely sign up, the problems Ive mentioned will be ironed out, then it will be perfect Big Smile

Lucy looks absolutely stunning in all of the vids, anyone who sais that her boobs have shrunk will be convinced otherwise once you see them! Hehe Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I concur with RockyMoney! Thumb Up!

I am very impressed with the site now (apart from the tech probs). The jump-up in quality has been like going from VHS to Blu ray! (maybe an exaggeration, the vids are still a fair way from HD, but then again the vids originally were not even VHS quality either, the vids now definitely qualify as HQ though!)

Grendel, your experience sounds familiar to what I went through. Try going in via "www.bango.net" and going in through your subscriptions in "your account" that might work. Just remember to bookmark it when you finally get it working Wink

Pigeon, the vids that are not working are 4,5,9, 12, 22, 26, 29, 30 & 31 (29 does not work at all and my flash player is up to date). Thanks Thumb Up! I also emailed Steve last night about it.

Also noticed that some of the more recent videos are missing Roll Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: