Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Strikes me that it's worth adding these screenshots to this thread as a demonstration of what is becoming available... Big Smile

stocli

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

i think that videos where Lucy wears and her chest is bare much better than videos where she is completely naked. That's why i think that nuts housework photoshoot still best.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

so im guessing the mobileclub ditched the photo section as when i checked to see if there were updates today it brought me to a new link. Lucy's Video Club. Not really fond of the change, since the updates were fairly sporadic I was waiting to sign up again til there was a steady amount of updates.

edit: Odd its completely changed back to normal Wry should probably wipe the sleep out of my eyes Big Laugh
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

http://lucypindermobile.com/LucyU+005FPinderU+005FMobileU+005FBlog?pck=607758&svi=13927&NMSS13927=6dtahb8vrve4dke5iubbkqoto2
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

thanks rockey Thumb Up!, i always forget that the updates are scheduled on Fridays.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

No probs Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

These are the teaser pics taken from her mobile site in case anyone hasnt seen them already. I think its safe to say that these in HD would be mind blowing!

Thumb Up!
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

she now looks petite but has fuller breast still. Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I really want to subscribe to the service but I am unsure about the quality of the vids. Are they in true High Definition 720p? Can someone confirm this? Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I really want to subscribe to the service but I am unsure about the quality of the vids. Are they in true High Definition 720p? Can someone confirm this? Smile
not sure how they look on a cellphone but viewing them on my computer they couldnt be farther from HD, speaking of course of the first 15 or so vids. i havent seen any of the ones you just posted. the earlier vids resolution are 240x180. and the slightly better "hi-res" vids are 480x320

hopefully the future brings us better resolution vids.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

The 2 stills that Pigeon recently uploaded look like the real McCoy. In my opinion they need to allow customers to watch and DL the vids on their PC's. They are losing a considerable percentage of potential customers by not allowing this! HD should be admired on a 42'' Samsung TV not a crummy smartphone screen! Spinning Eyes Hehe
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Here's at least ONE customer they've lost for that exact reason: I wanna be able to download the videos and watch them anytime, on any device I choose.
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

after emailing steve last week regarding the bug i saw in the mobile site he let me know that they were indeed switching over to allow members to access the site via their phones and computers Big Smile , which should lead to much better quality videos. Thumb Up! and it looks like they finally updated the site today to reflect the change.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Finally! Bounce Woohoo! This means I am ready to subscribe, just one more thing... Hehe

Can anyone confirm that the videos are still great quality on PC wide screen viewing? Big Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

heres a message i got from steve about that same question,
Quote:
The web videos are not HD, but they can be played full screen and look really good.

he also said they will be much better quality because they wont have to deal with the mobile bandwidth limitations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: