Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Also, please report specific problems to info@katinaleisure.com

I repeat... please be specific and give precise details of exactly what's wrong. What page you are on when something goes wrong, exactly what you are doing, and exactly what happens that shouldn't. The more detail you provide the easier it is for them to fix it Smile
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Sent to both pal

Thanks for both contact

Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Ok Thank You Pigeon good sir! Big Smile

Not more problems though! If the original service does indeed stop and the problems with the new ones are ironed out, it looks definitely worth joining Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Nope. Can't do that I'm afraid...
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

really tempted to download one of the 4 vids on there. but i can see them being only 45-60 seconds long, which would be a bummer. if someone gives in and does download one could you update us on the length.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
The most obvious question has been asked: "How much for this service?" and time will tell.

It's £9 a month in the UK.

linkweed wrote:
really tempted to download one of the 4 vids on there. but i can see them being only 45-60 seconds long, which would be a bummer. if someone gives in and does download one could you update us on the length.

From what I can gather the vids are of comparable length with Nuts vids, ie. about twice that... two minutes or so.

It's just struck me that those who are having login problems might find it worthwhile to try from a PC instead of a phone. I don't know if it'll make a difference or not, but if it doesn't you haven't lost anything, and if it does you have gained something Smile
ccunlif1

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Cheers for the advice pige I am in contact with thte company, Girl management were good as gold as far as accessing from a PC that is what I did.

Here is part of the email I got from the company

1) You say you joined the service on a PC, not on your mobile, but the service you have joined is a mobile service intended for use on mobile phones only. Have you tried to access the members section on a mobile?

All of the content (videos and photos) in the new Lucy site are encoded and optimised for mobile playback only. It is possible to join the service on a PC, but you really need to access it from a mobile phone (or smart phone, PDA, etc) in order to enjoy the content.

I understand that plans may be afoot to add the videos and photos from the mobile site to the web site, but this has yet to be completed. For now, Lucy’s members service is ‘mobile only’. We may need to change the wording on the web site to better reflect this. I concede that you were not made of aware of this before you joined, and am happy to pay you a full refund for the amount you have spent so far. Clearly we need to word the instructions better. Our bad!

It just doesnt work in either formant for me and wont let me log in!!!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

They do seem to have been pretty responsive Thumb Up! but it doesn't seem to address the login problems... or did you just not post that bit? As I said above, they need as much detail as possible to help sort that out - not just "I can't log in", but a step by step description of exactly what you're doing, page by page, what you're typing/clicking, and exactly what happens or doesn't happen at each step. Having been in the position of having to respond to such queries myself, I can say that you really can't give too much detail, and missing out even a trivial point can make the difference between being able to sort it and not.

If it was happening to me I'd think "am I enabling all the cookies I need to", but you probably aren't as compulsive about blocking cookies as me Hehe

qwertiebertie wrote:
anyone else had trouble with the vids? ive done it on my comp and there very stuttery

We've solved this one Smile qwertiebertie's old computer couldn't handle the compression level, more recent devices will be OK Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Good news Thumb Up! Apparently they have been rejiggering the site, and the login problems should now have been solved Big Smile

So... anyone who's had a problem, please try it again. It should be OK now. Let us know how you get on Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

...Pleased to welcome SteveAtKatina to the forum Thumb Up! If anyone has any comments or queries about this service he will be happy to answer Big Smile
SteveAtKatina

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 pm    Subject: New Lucy Pinder Mobile Site Reply with quote

Hi - I'm SteveAtKatina. I run the Lucy's new mobile site and the first thing I want say is that I am so sorry for the early teething glitches. These initial faults have now been rectified, so when you click the 'Members Enter' button you will be directed to a new page.

Click the 'Log In' link below the thumbnail of Lucy's 'Latest Video' and, if you are a member, you will be able to log in and access all of the content (non members will be invited to join).

If you are one of the early visitors, and have subscribed to the site and been dissatisfied by the early performance, we will offer you a full refund. We put customer service as our first priority, and users are welcome to contact me via this Forum, or directly, if they have any comments, complaints or suggestions.

The new mobile site we have built for Lucy is just the start, and our intention is to create a service that will grow and develop over time.

More (much!) more video content is scheduled for inclusion, and as the site grows it will also offer additional features, functionality and exclusives (of which more info soon!).

I'd also like to say a few words about Bango, our mobile billing agents. So many users are wary of making a purchase on their mobile, but with us they needn't be. We will never spam or scam you, and subscribers are able to cancel their subscription at any time, just by clicking a button.

If you visit bango.net on your mobile, even on a Wi-Fi connection, you can create and/or log in to your own personal billing account. Here you can see how much you have spent, and also cancel or re-start any mobile subscriptions you have active.

It is simple, secure, and utterly transparent, putting you in control of your own account. There are handy 'help' and 'contact' links on every page, and there is never any mention of Lucy on your bill. The payments will be listed from 'Katina Leisure', which the name of our company).

Lastly, the full 'Members Only' version of Lucy's mobile blog is currently unavailable, even to members. Please forgive us! We are working on a fix for this, and I will update everyone when it has been completed.

Thank you all for your patience during these first early days of release - although the site was tested prior to launch, inevitably there are always going to be a couple of initial teething issue to resolve.
ccunlif1

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Steve and pige

Thanks very much for ur msg and coming to the forum to tell ua in person

Welcome
SteveAtKatina

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:59 pm    Subject: Site Address Reminder Reply with quote

Hi - thanks for the welcome to your forum, it is a pleasure to be invited.

I will keep you all informed of updates, but meanwhile I've been asked to remind everyone of the new mobile site address. It is:

http://lucypindermobile.com

You might find it easier to get a free text link to the service, so you don't have to type the link into your phone browser. To get a free text link just send a text message saying GO TEXTME (with a space between the words GO and TEXTME)

If you are in the UK you can send your text to 60550

If you are not in the UK you can send your text to 004477 8620 3222

Yes, I know, the International number is almost as long as the link! Sorry, but it is just not possible to provide FREE 5-digit short codes for every country.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: