Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

well there looks to be 2 new vids up, and they definitely look "intriguing" Hehe . can only see previews now, but if there anything to go by...schwing.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

We have a new promo video too Big Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Promotional video for www.lucypindermobile.com - 2

...I want to know what Lucy's saying "oh wow" at at 2:00 Smile
animal_mofo

Contributions: 36

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Hi Pigeon. Is the resolution in the vid you posted about the same as the content on the site itself?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

It is representative of some of them, but there are gorgeous high definition ones too Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

wow looks like another 5 vids today. Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I just saw the stills for her new vids... Yikes! She looks incredible! I need to see those vids! Hehe
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Im speechless about the new vids. Lucy looks so beautiful and sexy. I think this is the best Lucy i have ever seen. Her face is simply the prettiest and her boobs are in top form. Perfect size and perfect shape. Love
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Hmmm... those new videos look like they could be from Lucy's very first topless Nuts shoot (the underwear and Lucy's hairstyle look very similar).

If that's the case then bravo as we never really saw much of her in the official vids, they were more of a tease! Wink
animal_mofo

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I was gunna sign up this afternoon but the joining page wont load on my comp or phone!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I've just gone as far as clearing cookies and then clicking the "Join" link on the front page. That brings up the Bango registration page for me no problem, is that where it's failing for you or is it further in?
jelly

Contributions: 1

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

are the videos on the site streaming only or are they downloadable?
animal_mofo

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Seems to be working again now.
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Hi pigeon not posted in a while,great to see you are still doing agreat job on this lucy appreciation forum,just a question can you not downloads these videos to a pc rather than just a mobile if u could I think a lot of people would pay to join
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Wotcher, glad to see you still around, and thanks for the comment Thumb Up!

Others have raised the same point...

Pigeon wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
Is there any news on the potential migration of the mobile vids for PC use?

That, plus other good stuff, is in the pipeline Big Smile Can't really say too much while it's in development... we don't have a timescale at the moment, but as soon as I have more that I can pass on I'll let you all know Smile

...I've had no news on this, but it is still progressing... higher resolution videos, as we have recently seen, being the first step along the way Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: