Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

A notice to anyone with a band - Lucy Pinder is looking for an unsigned band to provide the music for these videos Smile

An interesting point in this regard is that - as the various music-related threads on here show - the vast majority of Lucy's fans like guitar-based rock, which means that Lucy needs to choose some kind of music that she's not into herself to meet the likes of the fans!

And we have all the Nuts videos etc as examples of what not to sound like Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

This is good news, I personally didnt like the music they added to the LP mobile vids, nice to see shes pushing for change Big Smile Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

It was awful, wasn't it Hehe Which is the reason I replaced the soundtrack on this promotional video with something a bit less painful on the ears Smile (Amazing how well it happens to fit with the images, too, maybe Vaughan Williams had a time machine and wrote it specially for Lucy Smile)

Video: Lucy Pinder - Promotional video for www.lucypindermobile.com - 1

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Hehe Thumb Up!
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 66

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Recently just signed up for the members section on the mobile site and omg :O the videos are amazing Lucy just looks fantastic in all of them.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Haha! Your music choice was good Pigeon. I must admit when I saw that you mentioned Vaughan-Williams I was expecting it to be the Fantasia on Thomas Tallis:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxdOYgTXtH8

That would be fitting too as both that and Lucy are visions of English loveliness!! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

May well end up getting used for a similar purpose in the future Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

what about DJ chuckie from mexico Hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StOejDx8rW4&feature=related
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Does anyone know the last time there was an update on the site please (either with downloadable videos or streaming videos)?

I was formally a subscriber, but will sign up again after some new material appears...

(I can get in to see what's available I think, but as I am no longer a subscriber, I'm not sure if I am seeing a preview of everything that's available)

Thanks Wink
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Fellas, i emailed GM and steve, our contact for the site expressing my feelings about the good work but lack of updates and news about the site. I like most of u have been a paid member from go and feel that more should be done. Its a good site and was one of the regular places for new material, bar this site Smile

There was a promp and good reply:

Thank you for your message. I am really sorry for the delay in putting new Lucy material into the mobile site, and would like to assure you that all-new, never before seen videos and photos ARE on their way, and WILL be uploaded to the site very soon.

What is more, when the new content goes live in the site, it will begin with a very large multi video update (to cover the weeks where no updates were available) as well as an all-new photo gallery too.

There are other major developments under way for Lucy’s web site too – more news on this soon.

Regards,

Steven Shields
Katina Leisure Ltd

So here is hoping, cheers to all the mods and posters....
ccunlif1

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Update: from steve there are new pics up too.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

nice post ccunlif Thumb Up!, its good that they will post multiple vids rather than one to make up for the weeks without any. like when they uploaded the new streaming vids. will be interesting to see a Lucy shoot where I imagine she has almost if not all the control.
ccunlif1

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Yup heres hoping anyway.....
The new pics are calendar ones, we have seen them elsewhere before Sad was hoping for some new, new ones. Oh well
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

ccunlif1 wrote:
Yup heres hoping anyway.....
The new pics are calendar ones, we have seen them elsewhere before Sad was hoping for some new, new ones. Oh well
yea...thats pretty lame. im gonna go out on a limb and say that whoever signed up for this service have already seen her calendar pics, and in 10times better resolution. Roll Eyes
ccunlif1

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Yeah i know, in their defence apparently they are not sitting on a stockpile of stuff, this is the follow up mail i recieved

I am determined to make both of Lucy official sites (web and mobile) the very best that they can be, but can only work with the materials I am provided with.

Six new photos have just (2 mins ago!) been uploaded to the mobile site – in the ‘members only’ photos pages.

I have also been chasing Lucy’s team for the new videos and am assured that we will start seeing some of the new clips this week.

Hope this helps, and my apologies again for the lack of recent updates.

Regards,

Steven Shields
Katina Leisure Ltd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: