Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

animal_mofo wrote:
Will wait till the get regular content updates before opening my wallet.

That does, of course, make sense Smile however... how do I put this... it would be a mistake to take the recent slowness as a cause to doubt them. While I don't consider myself at liberty to say what it is, there is a valid reason for it which does not carry any adverse implications about them. If that's not too vague Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

if they somehow make these vids hd and available to download to pc, ill prob be a recurring member Big Laugh. the vids are already great in all its choppy goodness, but to see them even in the quality nuts uses now would create reason to...Dancing Kitty
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

so are we all expecting some new videos omorrow?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

From what I gather I don't think it'll be tomorrow, but it will be this month Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Lucy is shooting some videos tomorrow and I think it's pretty likely that they are more videos for the mobile site Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

seems odd to me that shes shooting vids just to upload to them to her site. it must be a photoshoot for some mag right? i dont see her shooting a video with the only reason to upload it to her site.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Sure she is, we already knew she was going to do that, now we know she's doing it tomorrow Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Sure she is, we already knew she was going to do that, now we know she's doing it tomorrow Smile

Confused we know shes shooting videos tomorrow, but do we know theyre for a magazine?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

No... they're for the site Smile she was scheduled to be doing that this month, and that's the sort of thing the chap who's shooting them does with Lucy Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

ah very nice. will be interesting to see for sure.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Pigeon Intel= Good Stuff Big Smile
nightmare knight

Contributions: 6

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

I especially hope to see of new pics. Big Laugh
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Well we now have what we've all been waiting for - something that I can post to show you all what you're missing Hehe

Bear in mind that not only does this show clips from only a few of the videos, it has also been produced to avoid the attentions of the facebook/youtube boob police... so all the best bits are missing Wink

Video: Lucy Pinder - Promotional video for www.lucypindermobile.com - 1

animal_mofo

Contributions: 36

Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videosPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

ok, so can someone post a definitive review of the site, number of videos, vid quality(resolution, stream speed etc), content quality (good shoots, nice poses, well shot/lit etc.) frequency of updates etc. etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: