Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder, Eternity II launch, Hamley's, 27-07-07: Videos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder, Eternity II launch, Hamley's, 27-07-07: VideosPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Eternity II launch, Hamley's, 27-07-07: Videos Reply with quote

Funny how you can get distracted by things, isn't it Smile I was on one quest when I got a ping about these videos, and it turned into another one altogether Smile

On 27-07-07 Lucy was the star of the launch ceremony for Christopher Monckton's "Eternity II" game at Hamley's, the famous London toyshop. (CM is better known - to me at any rate - for his well-informed rebuttals of the propaganda about climate change being caused by human activities, for which he has my full support Big Smile)

I remember Hamley's as the closing highlight of a few sightseeing trips to London when I was a kid, when as the last stop on the tour we would visit it and I would be allowed to choose one item to take home. Would have loved to have been given that option here Hehe

The videos are not recent, but they haven't been on this site yet and I thought they ought to be Smile Wonder if Supra Edd appears in any of the pans around the audience...?

This is Lucy arriving at the store... poor lass having to travel in that claustrophobic security van, must have been a most unpleasant journey Wry

Lucy Pinder - Eternity II launch at Hamley's 27-07-07 - Arrival

...and here she is presenting the game to the press... complete with some classic Abba Big Smile

Lucy Pinder - Eternity II launch at Hamley's 27-07-07 - Presentation and Speeches

We already have a couple of archives of the still photos from the event on this thread. Here is another archive containing all the photos - several duplicates, it must be said, and also several which are nearly duplicates but not quite - plus both videos:

lucy-pinder-eternity-II-launch.tar.gz 110MB

Here's a selection of the pics (see the archives for the full set)...

Arrival:

Presentation: (The date in the pics is the actual release date of the game, this event was the day before.)

Outside the store afterwards:

The fitting for the dress:

Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder, Eternity II launch, Hamley's, 27-07-07: VideosPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Eternity II launch, Hamley's, 27-07-07: Videos Reply with quote

haha yes i do indeed show up in one of them vids Smile might post some of my own pics and vids from that day later on when i get home. i still have loads that i havnt made public.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder, Eternity II launch, Hamley's, 27-07-07: VideosPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Eternity II launch, Hamley's, 27-07-07: Videos Reply with quote

Love the last picture. A random shot, one I've rarely seen on the net. Lucy's face looks the most beautiful it ever has there. I have a feeling my jaw would hit the floor if I saw her in person looking like that...
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder, Eternity II launch, Hamley's, 27-07-07: VideosPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Eternity II launch, Hamley's, 27-07-07: Videos Reply with quote

2 things we love in the USA women and money so its a win win
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: